airborne916
+24|6674
I was thinking hmm why did i stop playing bf2? So i hop on and now i remember. Its full of retards. Like i get in a seahawk and a guy wants to drive, i say no. So when i take off he gets up and jump in front of me.

Or when i got in a jet on wake and took off when seriously like 10 ppl jumped in front of my damn plane. Or when im flying a seahawk and its at max ppl allowed but yet like 10 more ppl get on top of the fucking thing and when i take off i get the TK, and EVERYONE of them punished INSTANTLY.  This game s so fucked up its not even fun. If i had 60 point by half way through the round i will be -20 or some shit. Its so stupid.

[/rant]

Last edited by airborne916 (2007-06-26 12:06:19)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6546|Chicago

airborne916 wrote:

Its full of retard.
Ah... Delicious irony.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6687|Middle of nowhere
before more people flame you for your spelling (which i kinda feel like doing... but meh)

go on a server that has FF = OFF when you want to fly a plane, people don't jump in front of your plane then

or don't join a karkand server, less retard there
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
Samtheman53 says he disagrees with your statement.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

i still dont care
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

Marlboroman82 wrote:

i still dont care
Whya nota?

Thisa gamea isa fulla ofa retards..a.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

1 kn0w
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6492|P-way, NJ
or try infantry..
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6660|United States
1.There are no sea hawk in battlefield 2 there are black hawks
2.Not everyone is a retard
3.Go play karkand with ff off
airborne916
+24|6674
no there are only seahawks in the game, there are no blackhawks.
seahawk
https://www.naval-technology.com/projects/seahawk/images/Seahawk_5.jpg
https://www.militarypictures.info/d/1032-2/Blackhawk.jpg

and no the only difference is not the color.

Last edited by airborne916 (2007-06-26 20:54:51)

Legend338
+0|6160

genius_man16 wrote:

before more people flame you for your spelling (which i kinda feel like doing... but meh)

go on a server that has FF = OFF when you want to fly a plane, people don't jump in front of your plane then

or don't join a karkand server, less retard there
Only thing FF off does is stop them from M95'ing you out of the cockpit. You can still run over your entire team, we have FF off and guys who take off are like -12 in seconds.

I really wish that bf2 did what socom 3 did and make you provide a CC# to prove your at least over 18 and then give you servers based off that. it kept 95% of kids out of ranked rooms. However, no one really wants to give up thier CC and cant blame them at the same time. EA would prolly charge you somehow...
airborne916
+24|6674
zomg the spellin nazis are her for meh what is i gone do.
Reciprocity
+721|6590|the dank(super) side of Oregon
inconsiderate players on wake?  I don't believe it.  you sir, are lying.
IrishWind
+4|6719
The US Navy does not own Blackhawks, only SeaHawks.  But that is another little gaff EA/DICE did when the made the game.  If they hired a retired marine to QC the game, they could have cleaned up a bunch of them.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

1) Dont play Wake
2) Grow up
3) Dont play Wake

Seriously, all the fucktard punishers play Wake. Most other maps it is fine.
Suicidal
+20|6517
Little kids like planes/helos/tanks/APCs.
Take their toys away and they'll stop playing.

IO FTW
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6352|California

Snake wrote:

1) Dont play Wake
2) Grow up
3) Dont play Wake

To you,

1) Shut up
2) Grow up
3) Shut up

Seriously, all the little "fucktard kids" play BF2 only to point out all its flaws, instead of just enjoying the game, and go cry about it to people who don't care on forums for said game.

TO AUTHOR of thread:

On USMC, hold 's' to take off upwards, never seen a TK that way.

On PLA, take off slowly/sideways so the noobs on the runway aren't in the way.

If that doesn't work, bail out right before you hit them, no TK. OR START to take off, then bail out to give them the jet and give them -12, only to have them kicked/banned from the server.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-06-29 01:31:51)

Inimicus_7
+26|6371|England, UK
Wrong, you can still PTK if someone tries to "hover" take-off. As China, yeah if they really want to piss you off, you'll get a fully loaded FAV charging down the runway, almost impossible to avoid the 3 punishes there...oh and the suicide...and your J10 being blown up.

Fight fire with fire, TK all of them as they spawn hop in the J10 with -20 points, and then make them back, just don't crash/die. I noticed you said "half way through the round you had 60 points", then what? You sucked and crashed and died, and then had to go back and put up with the little kiddies on the Carrier who think they can fly/gun in the AH...in which they persistently attempt to MG planes down. [/rant]

Don't like it quit again.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654

airborne916 wrote:

I was thinking hmm why did i stop playing bf2? So i hop on and now i remember. Its full of retards. Like i get in a seahawk and a guy wants to drive, i say no. So when i take off he gets up and jump in front of me.

Or when i got in a jet on wake and took off when seriously like 10 ppl jumped in front of my damn plane. Or when im flying a seahawk and its at max ppl allowed but yet like 10 more ppl get on top of the fucking thing and when i take off i get the TK, and EVERYONE of them punished INSTANTLY.  This game s so fucked up its not even fun. If i had 60 point by half way through the round i will be -20 or some shit. Its so stupid.

[/rant]
hahhahaa I know what you mean thats so funny though other people thrive on making other people miserable
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6421|Belgium

airborne916 wrote:

[/rant]
There's your problem.

Edit: I agree with Snake, wake is like jet- and heliwhore karkand.

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-06-27 06:44:48)

firebolt5
+114|6164
Project Reality > vanilla Battlefield 2
Mods > vBF2
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

firebolt5 wrote:

Project Reality > vanilla Battlefield 2
Mods > vBF2
you sir, should stfu about PR or leave. if he wanted PR, i do believe he'd be playing PR.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Snake wrote:

1) Dont play Wake
2) Grow up
3) Dont play Wake

To you,

1) Shut up
2) Grow up
3) Shut up
1) Why? Im pointing out a common fact incase you havent noticed. It happens all the time on Wake, about 25% on all other maps in my experience.
2) Lol?
3) Why? Im pointing out a common fact incase you havent noticed. It happens all the time on Wake, about 25% on all other maps in my experience.

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Seriously, all the little "fucktard kids" play BF2 only to point out all its flaws, instead of just enjoying the game, and go cry about it to people who don't care on forums for said game.
Oh, so its fair that 10 people block your jet, you get kicked for teamkilling and the process repeats is it? Assuming you dont get M95'd out of course.
Thats not "fucktard kids", thats just plain fucking immature. Explain to me how you can enjoy the game at that kind of rate please. Go on. Explain to me how the fuck that is fun.

xBlackPantherx wrote:

On USMC, hold 's' to take off upwards, never seen a TK that way.
Actually, Ive had tk's doing that. Also it takes longer so you are a sitting target for any J10 (or jet) who wishes not to bomb all the ppl on the carrier. Works ok on Zatar and DV where the airfields are far apart, but thats it.
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6498

Suicidal wrote:

Little kids like planes/helos/tanks/APCs.
Take their toys away and they'll stop playing.

IO FTW
Sit down.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

airborne916 wrote:

no there are only seahawks in the game, there are no blackhawks.
seahawk
http://www.naval-technology.com/project … hawk_5.jpg
http://www.militarypictures.info/d/1032-2/Blackhawk.jpg

and no the only difference is not the color.
They are Blackhawks in the game, they're just painted grey and given to the USMC, its a mistake EA made. But they are definately Blackhawks and not Seahawks. If this helps go play Songhua IO, its a blast.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-06-27 10:12:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard