Sgt.Gene
+215|6761
*Waits for news to blame it on video games and rap music*

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

B.Schuss wrote:

lol....Bubs walking a tightrope, as usual....
Should I consider that an official warning to watch where my comments go?

I'll be good, promise
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6733|Salt Lake City

Man, it must have been kill a cop day or something.  Yesterday we had a PO killed, and it wasn't too far from where I live.

http://www.sltrib.com/
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6467

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/17386880.htm

This happened right were i live. Worse the kid who killed the two cops was in one of my classes. As for the rundown, the kid was a gun freak, a pot head, and above all stupid. Our school did, and still does, random drug searches as drugs are a big problem  there. He was caught with weed April 20th of this year (yes 420). I dont know exactly how the kid operated but i new there was somethign wrong. Pretty scare after the fact that you knew a killer.
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO BLAME WEED.

Weed causes 0 problems in todays society, except for the fact that its illegal.  But theres no reason that it should be illegal, because it does NOT cause problems like what happened.
Dragonclaw
+186|6302|Florida

norge wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

This happened right were i live. Worse the kid who killed the two cops was in one of my classes. As for the rundown, the kid was a gun freak, a pot head, and above all stupid. Our school did, and still does, random drug searches as drugs are a big problem  there. He was caught with weed April 20th of this year (yes 420). I dont know exactly how the kid operated but i new there was somethign wrong. Pretty scare after the fact that you knew a killer.

Weed causes 0 problems in todays society, except for the fact that its illegal.  But theres no reason that it should be illegal, because it does NOT cause problems like what happened.
The fact that you become protective when someone mentions it is proof enough that it causes problems in todays society.
too_money2007
+145|6305|Keller, Tx
Cops who are killed by kids should be recipients of a Darwin Award.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6453|The edge of sanity

Bubbalo wrote:

Lucky the cops had guns to protect them, otherwise they might have been harmed!

Oh, wait.......................

I'm curious: if this was in your hometown, why is it that you're telling us he killed two cops when he only killed one?
The other guy is still whisy washy on his condition there not sure if hes gonna make it. The cops were shot IN THE BACK so they had no time to retreive their fire arms. Luckly denzinger (the dead cop) was able to push the kids aunt outta the way in time.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6838|Cologne, Germany

Bubbalo wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

lol....Bubs walking a tightrope, as usual....
Should I consider that an official warning to watch where my comments go?

I'll be good, promise
na, no worries. it was more a hint in the direction of the flaming that I thought you'd receive from the NRA members here, but I guess that didn't happen......yet....

if I warn somebody, it will be obvious....
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

norge wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

The fact that you become protective when someone mentions it is proof enough that it causes problems in todays society.
Coca Cola and Lays Potato Chips cause problems here too.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

The other guy is still whisy washy on his condition there not sure if hes gonna make it. The cops were shot IN THE BACK so they had no time to retreive their fire arms. Luckly denzinger (the dead cop) was able to push the kids aunt outta the way in time.
Oh, well, no-one ever gets shot in the back when they have a gun to defend themselves with.........oh......wait..................
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

Bubbalo wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Oh, well, no-one ever gets shot in the back when they have a gun to defend themselves with.........oh......wait..................
Always wiht the sarcasm lizzard. So what do you suggest? police be allowed only nightsticks and pepper spray?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6681|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
it is dumb
i smoke pot
i work at a gun club
but i know right from wrong it might seem like im rly stupid but i hope i aint but i just cant spell or type just nothing i have ever put any value on
i hunt when season comes around, fucking retards it seems like its the parents fault, i mean u prolly look at his parents they prolly dont give a shit what he does if he smokes they prolly could give a rats ass about him...just about all shooting and rly rly edgy people are like that not alot of parental giudence...shit sorry u have to go through this
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6593
His myspace page is so sad...
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6437|A drop house
I blame the parents. Lock up you’re fucking guns America. I mean shit,.. gun locks are free at any gun store/sporting goods store. If you want a gun, great! but lock it with a fucking gun lock.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2007-06-26 23:56:20)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Always wiht the sarcasm lizzard. So what do you suggest? police be allowed only nightsticks and pepper spray?
Yes, because my point clearly wasn't that an armed populace was a stupid idea.  Oh no.  Clearly I feel that regular citizens should have guns and cops should be fighting them with bare hands.  Obviously.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

Bubbalo wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Yes, because my point clearly wasn't that an armed populace was a stupid idea.  Oh no.  Clearly I feel that regular citizens should have guns and cops should be fighting them with bare hands.  Obviously.
Lol its late here dont judge me lizzard. I think that we should be allowed guns but nothing like a high caliber rifle.
SoC./Omega
+122|6538|Omaha, Nebraska!

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

wow, and I thought it was bad when I found my friend smoking weed...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
I always have wondered the logic behind allowing rifles for the purposes of self-defense..............I mean, do you ask the criminal to wait whilst you open the boot and get the gun out, or what?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

Bubbalo wrote:

I always have wondered the logic behind allowing rifles for the purposes of self-defense..............I mean, do you ask the criminal to wait whilst you open the boot and get the gun out, or what?
If a guy breaks into your house, you tell him to get the fuck out. If he doesn't you give him 5.56mm of high-speed justice. Not to mention that rifles are more stable than pistols (I think). From what I read in TMo's "goin shootin'" thread, it's easier to learn with a rifle than a pistol.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
Uh-huh...............and the criminal is certainly not going to have a gun to shoot you with?  And isn't going to hear you trying to open the lock in the dark?
The_Mac
+96|6222

Bubbalo wrote:

...and with that, any shred of credibility you had is now gone.

GG.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

Shit, I was friends with a guy who said REALLY CRAZY SHIT.  Things about beheading people and playing with thier corpses.  Everyone kinda passed him off as a funny guy that had a sick sense of humor.

Until one night he shot to death his roomate and his roomates Fiance, whom he was friends with both.  He eventually shot himself after being on the run for a few days.

I hung out with him a few times, talked to him where i worked alot, and the roommate he killed was my Boss, who was really just a fucking nice guy.  A cool boss and fun to work for.  Damn shame.

THAT WAS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED UP.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-06-26 21:29:05)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558

The_Mac wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

...and with that, any shred of credibility you had is now gone.

GG.
Because it's obvious that anyone other than a midget can store a gun in a hip-holster?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6391|The Gem Saloon

Hurricane wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

If a guy breaks into your house, you tell him to get the fuck out. If he doesn't you give him 5.56mm of high-speed justice. Not to mention that rifles are more stable than pistols (I think). From what I read in TMo's "goin shootin'" thread, it's easier to learn with a rifle than a pistol.
5.56 is a high velocity rifle round.
if you decided to use that as a home defense weapon, you better be ready to pay for the medical bills of anyone down the block you hit unintentionally. rifle rounds are too powerful to be used like that.....hell most handguns are dangerous to use for home defense because of that same reason.
if you insist on having a gun in the house, it should damn well be a shotgun.
the advantages are being able to choose loads that wont penetrate walls with enough force to do damage, and the ability to aim easier. 90% of all shootings happen in low light situations, and you need all the help you can get.....a shotgun allows you to do damage if you are even pointing at the target, unlike a rifle which needs to be precisely aimed to be accurate.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
90%, eh?  Is that kinda like how 87% of all statistics are made up?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard