citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6512|Atlanta, GA
I got it during a game in the 1.4 beta servers.

But the requirements say Northern Strike is needed which I don't have.

Think it'll be revoked or can I keep it :-p
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6302|Malaysia
It can be kept I think...considering it came from the Double Assault Lines map.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6603|Michigan, USA
Hmm, im curious, how does double assualt lines work? does each team get a Goliath?
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6512|Atlanta, GA
im not sure.. I just bought bf 2142 like.. two days ago. So I'm not even familiar with it and it's gameplay modes.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6603|Michigan, USA

citricacidx wrote:

im not sure.. I just bought bf 2142 like.. two days ago. So I'm not even familiar with it and it's gameplay modes.
Ah, well, dont do much good for me   Welcome to 2142 though, add me to your friends list if your looking for some good people to play with
OmniDeath
~
+726|6651

r2zoo wrote:

Hmm, im curious, how does double assualt lines work? does each team get a Goliath?
i dont think so. just imagine regular conquest except the main base of each team remains uncappable until they other team has all the other bases.
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6512|Atlanta, GA
ok, i thought that's what it was but was unsure.
kptk92
u
+972|6415|tc_london
Lol I wonder if you get a Northern Strike unlock for getting the Pin in the Beta
<^0|7h3-64m3|^0>
+25|6255|Lisbon, Portugal
lol i got the pin in beta 2 and i dont hav NS
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6512|Atlanta, GA

kptk92 wrote:

Lol I wonder if you get a Northern Strike unlock for getting the Pin in the Beta
that would be nice.. i might eventually just buy Northern Strike. It sucks getting into BF2142 this late into the game. But my college dorms had gaming ports blocked so I couldn't play. It was lame.
bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland

kptk92 wrote:

I have nothern strike, but I dunno how I access it! Is it jus from the normal server search screen?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6542|Valhalla

bennisboy wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

I have nothern strike, but I dunno how I access it! Is it jus from the normal server search screen?
Yes it will come up in the big list of servers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard