Mitch
16 more years
+877|6524|South Florida

zedxer wrote:

Like Red Bull? Does it make you better? I think I am a better player when I drink it. In fact, I have a campaign and I use it then. I also have an agenda and I use it too then.

What about you?
Red Bull is the shittiest tasting shit ever. Let me explain:
Red Bull Company knows there drink tastes like shit. But, they market to already-hyper kids who think they need an energy drink to make them 'even faster/stronger/and in some way better'
Well, It doesn't do shit. And people who drink it are wasting there time and there taste buds. No one will admit they hate the taste except me. They give out free RedBulls every weekend at our local skatepark, the RB truck pulls up and 2 attractive people step out handing out freebies.
Even for free i won't take it. Because its shit.

Sobe on the other hand, tastes good and wakes you up!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Ryan wrote:

zedxer wrote:

Like Red Bull?
Tastes like piss and lemon juice.
I drank one and mowed the lawn and was tired afterward. They don't work, and they are overpriced.
lol at you, they dont kick in right away, i was drinking rockstar once a day, till i threw up and passed out after running in my weight training class. Energy drinks are bad for your heart. but they used to make me hyper as shit when i did drink them
Red Bull + Vodka = Win

I'm quoting the Russian guy because he's supposed to be drinking Vodka like it's water, if he ain't....well hell even i'm more Russian than him then.
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

Noobpatty wrote:

=[AUT]-[phoenix]= wrote:

drink some beer that will makes you happy.....

Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...
I hate beer and wine...both nasty to me...only alcohol I've tried that I liked was raspberry smirnoff..

Drink bawls.
Seriously.

http://blog.accomunica.com/media/bawls_2up_01.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

No one will admit they hate the taste except me.
I already said I hated the taste.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6569|Portland, OR, USA
Erm, energy drinks really aren't terribly good for you tbh.  Like... at all.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
man your addiction to bf2 is going to far !
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6455|the guy in the hind on gator

Mekstizzle wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Tastes like piss and lemon juice.
I drank one and mowed the lawn and was tired afterward. They don't work, and they are overpriced.
lol at you, they dont kick in right away, i was drinking rockstar once a day, till i threw up and passed out after running in my weight training class. Energy drinks are bad for your heart. but they used to make me hyper as shit when i did drink them
Red Bull + Vodka = Win

I'm quoting the Russian guy because he's supposed to be drinking Vodka like it's water, if he ain't....well hell even i'm more Russian than him then.
lol like water?? i dont drink water that often
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6477| Texas

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Red Bull + Vodka = Win

because you're drinking vodka
The#1Spot
+105|6539|byah

=[AUT]-[phoenix]= wrote:

Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...Beer is good...
Beer will screw up your game play
=[AUT]-[phoenix]=
+7|6155
for those who hates beer try beer with lemon or coke....tastes delicious

Remember: BEER IS FOR ADULTS ONLY!
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6469

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

never tried it. That stuff's not good for you. Water > all
I love ICE COLD WATER or gatorade when i need to refresh my parched throat.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

Darkfire wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Red Bull + Vodka = Win

because you're drinking vodka
Bingo.
danbourg
+2|6156|Qc,Canada

Andoura wrote:

man your addiction to bf2 is going to far !
i second that!!!!
weasel_thingo
+74|6326

zedxer wrote:

Like Red Bull? Does it make you better? I think I am a better player when I drink it. In fact, I have a campaign and I use it then. I also have an agenda and I use it too then.

What about you?
i used to play at a LAN center, people had redbull, tbh the smell of it made me feel sick and i got headaches etc. but others i have had have been ok but i didnt notice a difference.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6193|Schofield Barracks
i ALWAYS drink monster energy drink when i play i t gives me tonssssssssssssssssssss of energy and it taste great
the best part is it makes my vanes pop out and there fun to poke
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6729|sunderland england

=[AUT]-[phoenix]= wrote:

hehehehehelololololz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard