elite3444
The other kid
+24|6647|USA
whats a good way for me to get the point...that 500 points will really help me when i get the silver badge

EDIT: how could i do it and my teammates not get the point but i do

Last edited by elite3444 (2007-06-24 07:10:16)

ZamoII
+11|6229
its all about timing my feathered friend, just keep at it, youll get it. i myself have 20 cores and 5 P.S. pins, itll come with time
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6606|Michigan, USA
spent 3 1/2 hours trying to get one, to no avail, my tip is let everyone else do the work, show up at the last mintue and steal everyone elses kill, thats how everyone stole mine
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6647|USA
ok the hull was just at critical i ran in there put all my demopacks on it detonated it didnt destroy so i shot at it with lambert for 3 clips and then here comes my team mates and shoot it with a rocket

when i dont get it i get SO FUCKIN PISSED OFF

Last edited by elite3444 (2007-06-24 09:38:32)

Longbow
+163|6656|Odessa, Ukraine
any ideas how to get expert titan destruction ? I've got 3 consoles once but one prick blowed the core before me
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6750
Mainly Luck, but it also helps if your on a server without a load of players on, try to go on with your mates, let them know that your going for the Badge and have them go support and Medic while your Recon with RDX, get them to defend you while you take out the consoles and core.

Thats how I got mine.

You might need to TK a couple of Team mates as well, sometimes its the only way to get it.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6245|Bristol
i got mine along with 6 teamkills, i ended up on -4 but i had a 500 point badge so
leuven
+4|6270

Longbow wrote:

any ideas how to get expert titan destruction ? I've got 3 consoles once but one prick blowed the core before me
Add me your buddy list and next time we are on together ill try to help,
Longbow

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

i got mine along with 6 teamkills, i ended up on -4 but i had a 500 point badge so
I'm speaking of gold titan attack ... if your responce is for my post .
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6544|Valhalla

Longbow wrote:

I got mine without destroying the core this was in patch 0.6 btw
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6699|London, UK
Ive never been inside the enemy titan
Longbow

loonitic wrote:

Longbow wrote:

I got mine without destroying the core this was in patch 0.6 btw
I'm playing since 1.25...to be exactly , from 1.25 release day , lol
Magius5.0
+106|6391|UMass Amherst
Got mine...geez, too long ago.  Proof is in the pudding, stats in my sig.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard