RocketChild
+8|6810|TotalBF2
I know that every time I ran into a flag that was held by BF2s, I got waxed.  I know I was playing some seasoned players.  There were a couple people that pulled a knife and a pistol on me...GG Roman for those!  We all had a lot of fun.  Please!!!!  Post any great screen shots.  I know we were very busy and SS was the last thing on my mind.  Who was that Teabagger you guys had, I want to find him in a pub! 

As for a rematch, maybe some day down the road.  SF is a great idea, but sadly that would take 1/2 of the people out I fear on both sites.  Did anyone get a FRAPs or a BattleRecorder?
t0mhank5
+319|6682|Surge

aj0405 wrote:

i wasn't there,but i can bet that if it had been all of the US server regulars we wouldn't have lost the match.honestly if we had FM,Dirk,462nd,Hanks,and me in the same squad we would dominate,especially if we were MEC.nothing would be able to stop Dirk and I's claywhoring or FM,Hanks,and 462nd on the AKs.
Wish i had been there
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
I tried to join about 5 times, but every time I joined I would get disconnected or just crash...
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

I was wanting to jump in on that, but I didnt realize is was going on tonight, and since it was the wifes birthday, I didnt feel it would be fair to her to play anything before she went to bed.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

maybe the next battles could be in sf servers?
Yeah! Make it gator Russ owns in heli and I own in CQC.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
rofl and you guys though you could own tbf2, but i guess that the bf2c ringers were from cal
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Obviously NA players are worse than EU players.

I can`t believe I just said that.
stephensolfo
+2|6123
anyone get a fraps or battlerecorder?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

aj0405 wrote:

i wasn't there,but i can bet that if it had been all of the US server regulars we wouldn't have lost the match.honestly if we had FM,Dirk,462nd,Hanks,and me in the same squad we would dominate,especially if we were MEC.nothing would be able to stop Dirk and I's claywhoring or FM,Hanks,and 462nd on the AKs.
Oh, thanks, blatantly forget to mention me.

Asshole.

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
I really wish I could've made it to this.  Granted, it's been a while since I've played BF2, but it would've been pretty fun regardless.  If I don't have to work next time (and hopefully there will be a next time), I'd love to play with all of you guys...BF2s and TBF2 both.

GG to all and congrats to TBF2.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Ahh..you guys had to just do it eh, fuck it all up again. We completly owned the EU and you guys fuck it up again, see we don't need no damn americans. lol j/k
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

By the looks of it, im sure that had some of BF2s's bigger NA players been there it might have been different. Oh well, cant win em all

If it was possible (in terms of fair pings) it would be great to put the winning Euro BF2s'ers vs the winning NA TBF2'ers - and see who really is the best
lxlchaoslxl
+0|6190

Snake wrote:

By the looks of it, im sure that had some of BF2s's bigger NA players been there it might have been different. Oh well, cant win em all

If it was possible (in terms of fair pings) it would be great to put the winning Euro BF2s'ers vs the winning NA TBF2'ers - and see who really is the best
Aussie server! Bad pings for everyone!
Entertayner
+826|6541

I KNEW IT!!!! DAMNED FUCKING YANKS!!

Love you guys really.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

well, better luck next time guys
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
This 32 vs 32 was really fun, except for all the accusations and such. But if this were to happen again, could it be scaled down to like 20v20 since I was getting an awfull hit req and lag.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

Well this proves once and for all: EU > US big time

Well fought guys, they also said that their best players were US, while our EU server is often full with regulars who know and play with each other a lot. Nothing can beat that teamwork

So with how many tickets left did you guys lose?
Need_2_Kill
+0|6124|Las Vegas, NV

De_Jappe wrote:

So with how many tickets left did you guys lose?
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117509
Desertfalcon
+1|6133
Nice support to your team bf2s =p. This game was alot more fair then the last one no insults coming across chat halfway through the round nobody switching teams to take commander spot. much more profesional team thank you BF2s NA.

Last edited by Desertfalcon (2007-06-24 05:48:53)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

another reason why i prefer EU to NA
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Desertfalcon wrote:

Nice support to your team bf2s =p. This game was alot more fair then the last one no insults coming across chat halfway through the round nobody switching teams to take commander spot. much more profesional team thank you BF2s NA.
ever heard of trash-talk.... seriously if you take stuff like that seriously, you have a problem...

we trash talk to our own team too, hell pre game rounds of -203....... seriously.. stop blaming on stuff that didn't result in TBF2 losing the EU match...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Ridir wrote:

so between the EU and US its tied 1 to 1 right? leave it to AU?
Do they even have an AU Division?

If not,

Ah ah, we win by default! Rematch? Ah ah, we win again!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

surgeon_bond wrote:

another reason why i prefer EU to NA
You guys raped them hard enough that it was like we raped them.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

Canin wrote:

I was wanting to jump in on that, but I didnt realize is was going on tonight, and since it was the wifes birthday, I didnt feel it would be fair to her to play anything before she went to bed.
No.

What you mean, is that you knew it was on tonight, but you didn't realise it was your wifes birthday. So you had to cancel at short notice
Desertfalcon
+1|6133

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Desertfalcon wrote:

ever heard of trash-talk.... seriously if you take stuff like that seriously, you have a problem...

we trash talk to our own team too, hell pre game rounds of -203....... seriously.. stop blaming on stuff that didn't result in TBF2 losing the EU match...
still there is something called respect its immature to insult the other team in the middle of a game all the time and then switch teams and take our commander spot and spam everyone with you suck messages. You may call it trash talking but one of your members came over to our forums and started a thread called Tbf2 fags. If you dont find that immature then I guess we will have to wait for you to pass puberity.

Last edited by Desertfalcon (2007-06-24 08:28:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard