Snailmail852
+0|6202
https://aycu21.webshots.com/image/18020/2003657711708382058_rs.jpg

Today while I was playing in our Dalian plant server, this guy kept getting unbelievable TV Shots. We took 20pbSS and none of the worked they were blocked by a PB SS blocker or something . Then we left the server, took another one and we got this. And i was wondering if it is a hack. Because he can see from very far away, and my name is there.

Last edited by Snailmail852 (2007-06-23 09:41:09)

David.P
Banned
+649|6316
Well pb blocker might be a hack, But could you also explain in more detail what you mean?
https://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8485/fliegetn0.gif

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-23 09:42:29)

wachtler83
+22|6628|Columbus,Ohio
kinda looks like it .only saying maybe because his crosshairs arent on the heli try submitting it
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6720|In You Endo- Stoke
I think there is a no fog hack,but best hearing from some of the other people who know more on these things.
Snailmail852
+0|6202
Okay. First of all this guy was soloing in a chopper, he Tved me and some other guys from VERY far away. Then he got me in a jet while flying I was TVed.  We took some PB SS shots and it said they were all corrupt. Once we left he might of taken off the blocker and we got this. I looked into it and i knew that this is some sort of ESP hack.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6567|South Florida
Well I dont think its a hack and heres why:

If it was a hack, he would most likely have other hacks like No Fog, No sky, and stuff. So i think this was just a coincedence honestly. And the most common hacks have anti-pbss anyways.

My vote is no, he probly had his crosshairs on the vehicle then turned because it looks like the red text was about to disappear.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6687|Camoran's Paradise
It could very well be a hack.  A minor one at best.  Then again some people are just very skilled or lucky.  Have you tried checking his stats?
Snailmail852
+0|6202
http://bf2s.com/player/45506393/
There are his stats, he has a very high amount chopper kills compared to his other kills with guns and stuff.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6663|Gold coast, Aus.
Nope. Name tags stay solid when people use hacks. I think I need more screenshots just to make sure though. Hard to tell from that.
GingerBread-
+4|6196
No, if the crosshair goes over the person sometimes it lites up thier name. Ash is not a hack.
=VTA= Muncan
Venting That Aggression
+5|6361|England
most aimbots these days show no visual evidence, most private hacks have a clean pbss system so really there is not much you can do.
I don't think he is using a nametag hack as that name in red is faded he may have just spotted the enemy as most name tag hacks have a very bold red color to them.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6608|England

Ive seen that kind of thing before on my own screen, for both friendlies and enemies. It only appears for a very short while but is basically a bug and it's very rare (for me).

Edit: looking at his stats he plays a lot of Dalian Plant. That map is where you tend to find a lot of the good chopper gunners.

Last edited by Snake (2007-06-23 10:28:05)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6731|London, UK
If he just gives black screenshots u should ban him from the server and its hard to tell in that screeny as the name tag looks faded and not completely red, maybe if u changed the screenshot size to see his map maybe u could tell if he was cheating..
']['error
Banned
+630|6686|The Netherlands
that's not an hack, he just pointed at the F35 for an sec.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6674|Derby, England

']['error wrote:

that's not an hack, he just pointed at the F35 for an sec.
x2 ( or his graphics cards fooked )

Peace Boris
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6226

bullit wrote:

If he just gives black screenshots u should ban him from the server
Vista+8800GTX = every PBSS is blacked out
and theres many many other reasons that PBSS dont work
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6674|949

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

bullit wrote:

If he just gives black screenshots u should ban him from the server
Vista+8800GTX = every PBSS is blacked out
and theres many many other reasons that PBSS dont work
PBSS sometimes doesn't work if you have another program (like WMP) running in the background.  It just gives a blacked out SS.

It's not a hack either.
weasel_thingo
+74|6368

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Well I dont think its a hack and heres why:

If it was a hack, he would most likely have other hacks like No Fog, No sky, and stuff. So i think this was just a coincedence honestly. And the most common hacks have anti-pbss anyways.

My vote is no, he probly had his crosshairs on the vehicle then turned because it looks like the red text was about to disappear.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6625|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Ashf0rd is just good, I remember the battles my gunner and I used to have against him.  They were very intense.  He might use a macro like many gunners use, but I doubt he hacks.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6425|The Sky!!!!
No hacks in here hes skilled and you got pwned
Bernadictus
+1,055|6779

The guy spend 1/3 of his time in a helicopter, he is just skilled.

/Close.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard