^JP^
+5|6155

RDMC(2) wrote:

Hey, I know the stats are down, but I am only getting like 100 servers and each and everyone of them are American or Australian. Yes, I have checked my filters.
Yes YES i had the same problem, doesnt effect me but OWELL.
AND I HOPE that the stats we have 'earned' since the stats are down ARN'T RECOVERED, yes thats right, ARN'T!!! coz i saw it as an oppertunity to just piss about with a knifes and shotguns and not care about my score...on my usual IO servers. yea yea why dont i just play unranked servers to piss about on...well coz nobody i play with go on them. SIMPLE.

AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, i hope EVERYONES stats are reset becoz im bored of being a colonel, i have 600hrs game time and i think u need a minimum of 1100hrs game time or sumthing to rank up from colonel. ER...NO that would take too long, and i aint stat padding. THE MAIN reason is so i can have a shot at the leaderboards, same old leaders gets boring! lets spice things up a bit!
DO U AGREE OR DO U AGREE???!!!
peace.

http://bf2s.com/player/76351253/   thts my stats if u want too have a gander. pointless realy coz nobody gonna look at them EH
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558

McCullough wrote:

Maby it's that 2142 is not selling as good as EA hoped it would, so they shut down the stats to force the stat addicted bf2 players to start play 2142 instead
Bastards!! Well I am now playing 2142. Guess their plan worked.
=EXP=Shadow
+3|6153|Swansea Wales
i aint as why should i pay for BF2142 as they cant get BF2 working properly EA TOSSERS !!!!
TomSwe2007
+6|6157|Sweden

^JP^ wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Hey, I know the stats are down, but I am only getting like 100 servers and each and everyone of them are American or Australian. Yes, I have checked my filters.
Yes YES i had the same problem, doesnt effect me but OWELL.
AND I HOPE that the stats we have 'earned' since the stats are down ARN'T RECOVERED, yes thats right, ARN'T!!! coz i saw it as an oppertunity to just piss about with a knifes and shotguns and not care about my score...on my usual IO servers. yea yea why dont i just play unranked servers to piss about on...well coz nobody i play with go on them. SIMPLE.

AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, i hope EVERYONES stats are reset becoz im bored of being a colonel, i have 600hrs game time and i think u need a minimum of 1100hrs game time or sumthing to rank up from colonel. ER...NO that would take too long, and i aint stat padding. THE MAIN reason is so i can have a shot at the leaderboards, same old leaders gets boring! lets spice things up a bit!
DO U AGREE OR DO U AGREE???!!!
peace.

http://bf2s.com/player/76351253/   thts my stats if u want too have a gander. pointless realy coz nobody gonna look at them EH
AGREE TO 100%!!!! RESET THE STAT!!!! I GOT 58.000 Points but who cares?? not me!! xD
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6521|Little blue planet, milky way
OH for christs sake...  Hasn't ANYONE bothered to read the announcements in the threads ? Or are people just posting their bitching and whining here ?

1) Stats WILL update again. EA HAS NOT deleted any information, the points are just not going from the game servers to the central stats server. That DOES NOT mean that points are "LOST"... Just that they'll be late. EA officials said that's "it's very unlikely" that stats will be lost.

2) Even if you DONT have stats, go play for fun... It's a GAME FFS.... Relax and ENJOY it.... That's what games are for. If you can't relax with a game, then you need some SERIOUS downers from your local doctor!
RaiD
+5|6610|Canada

Twist wrote:

OH for christs sake...  Hasn't ANYONE bothered to read the announcements in the threads ? Or are people just posting their bitching and whining here ?

1) Stats WILL update again. EA HAS NOT deleted any information, the points are just not going from the game servers to the central stats server. That DOES NOT mean that points are "LOST"... Just that they'll be late. EA officials said that's "it's very unlikely" that stats will be lost.

2) Even if you DONT have stats, go play for fun... It's a GAME FFS.... Relax and ENJOY it.... That's what games are for. If you can't relax with a game, then you need some SERIOUS downers from your local doctor!
lol
PE
+2|6155
dont think we will get any of the stats we got in the last week! its all bollox i mean a week an its still not sorted out! ffs!!! an i for one wont be playin that sgit 2142!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.
TBH, ever since stats have been down I've had a hell of a lot more fun. Not because I'M not caring about stats (as I never did) but OTHER people are playing for fun rather then being arseholes for points. Maybe its just a co-incidence, but I still <3 no stats.
=EXP=Shadow
+3|6153|Swansea Wales
well i think it not the same game as it was with stats that's my opinion Ur entitled to Ur's !!!!!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6556|Hungary
Me <3 Getting Points
Me Stats are not working
Sa¢ripan
+12|6738|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
get some training without having to care for your stats !!! knifing for exemple or AT!!! nothings better to missile some1!! :-]
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6568|United States

Twist wrote:

BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6189|Your moms privates
i been fasting for 7 days... ever since the stats went down, i currently gained 4 pounds how did that happen!?!?!?!!?!?
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6538
awww BoB is the best... going to have to spark a joint now.....wheres the mowie wowie mannn.....
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6593|Toronto-Canada
it's true, people are playing as team, i'm seeing more teamwork
Sa¢ripan

lxcpikiman wrote:

it's true, people are playing as team, i'm seeing more teamwork
well, develop, i hardly see someone reviving my ass when not ranked
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544
It's all a ploy. Eventually they will just admit that they are discontinuing stats tracking for BF2 or something.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

It's all a ploy. Eventually they will just admit that they are discontinuing stats tracking for BF2 or something.
UNTIL THEN I LAY IN HOPE OF FINALLY HAVING NO STATS
Sa¢ripan

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

better be something or they will be responsible for mass suicide :-]
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

And then hell opens up and swallows all the stats padding noobs?

No jet whores?
No command whores?
No medic whores?

There is a god.
Maverick-DBZ-
+0|6708|USA, California
A reset would be cool, lol, but there would be a lot of very angry people! hehe...
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6538
as i said in a previous post, what would macgyver do................?

and to make it intresting all he has is a,  Needle and pubic hair lol

Last edited by [GSF]AFROPUFF (2007-06-21 20:00:25)

cospengle
+140|6485|Armidale, NSW, Australia

RDMC(2) wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

the only server i got was off 1 of the aussie servers and that was internode #14
Yeah, well I get about 18 strike at karkand servers, from which each and everyone is American/Australian. While Game Monitor says that there are 1400 servers running Karkand. I think it has to do with the fact that this afternoon I got the message ''Error reading from server ''
I haven't checked today, but last night I was playing and at first I had all the usual servers on my browser, but after playing for a while I went to change servers and I only got a few (the only filters I have selected are Punkbuster and all the map sizes). Same after resetting modem, router, and PC. I don't know if that's the same problem you're having, but it was pretty annoying.
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6538
ill check now and see.......

servers are loading ok now.. and do i have to say zilch statistics

Last edited by [GSF]AFROPUFF (2007-06-21 20:08:00)

Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6350|Massachusetts

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard