Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6517|P-way, NJ
people who are paying for ranked servers should get a free month b/c there paying for nothing
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6575
well iv noticed my time seems to be still working.......hours have been added withought no points

Last edited by [GSF]AFROPUFF (2007-06-21 07:46:31)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6724|London, UK
I BLAME THOSE HACKED SERVERS FOR THIS PROBLEM!1

caps ftw
Chou
+737|6825
Funny fact: Nobody has a clue of what's going on and how to fix it..
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6425|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
its cdogs fault.
DJ ToXiC
+2|6190|Moscow
Who is it, cdog?

Last edited by DJ ToXiC (2007-06-21 09:10:57)

Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6671
damn ea commies
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6447|Belgium
Ok exams are over, you can fire the stats server back up again EA :p
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6599|Area 51
Hey, I know the stats are down, but I am only getting like 100 servers and each and everyone of them are American or Australian. Yes, I have checked my filters.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

RDMC(2) wrote:

Hey, I know the stats are down, but I am only getting like 100 servers and each and everyone of them are American or Australian. Yes, I have checked my filters.
the only server i got was off 1 of the aussie servers and that was internode #14
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

DJ ToXiC wrote:

Who is it, cdog?
cdog aka most popular and loved guy on this forum.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6599|Area 51

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

the only server i got was off 1 of the aussie servers and that was internode #14
Yeah, well I get about 18 strike at karkand servers, from which each and everyone is American/Australian. While Game Monitor says that there are 1400 servers running Karkand. I think it has to do with the fact that this afternoon I got the message ''Error reading from server ''
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6447|Belgium
BF2 Judgment Day is getting near!
DJ ToXiC
+2|6190|Moscow

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

BF2 Judgment Day is getting near!
sooner or later...

Last edited by DJ ToXiC (2007-06-21 09:35:50)

Helmy
+0|6190
EA is probably shutting down the servers and finally fixing this shit...at least i hope so
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6495
only 150 servers without No Vehicles checked..
Ridge
+4|6200|Hills of Dyker
This the latest I received from EA...

Discussion Thread
Response (Brian S.)    06/21/2007 08:17 AM
Hello xxxx,Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support.An official announcment will be made on the Battlefield forum when the issue is fully resolved.  The forums can be found at this link: http://forums.ea.com/mboards/category.j … goryID=71.  Unfortunately, we do not have an official time frame of when this will be resolved; however, we assure you we are trying our best to resolve this issue in a timely manner.  I apologize for any inconveniences.  If you have anymore questions please feel free to respond back to this email or please visit our website and review our extensive Self Help Knowledgebase (http://support.ea.com).  Have a great day!!!Thank you for contacting EA Customer Support!Brian S.EA Customer Support

Customer (xxxxxx)    06/21/2007 04:18 AM
Hi guys / girls!Will customers be notified when the stats server updates / fixed ?

Customer (xxxxxx)    06/20/2007 07:39 PM
Will customers be notified when the problem is fixed?

Response (EA Rep Brad)    06/20/2007 05:31 PM
Greetings xxxxx,Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your Battlefield stat issue. Your concerns are very important to us. EA Customer Support is currently aware of a stat outage which is affecting several players. We are working extremely hard to pinpoint the cause of the issue and correct it. EA|Dice, EA Customer Support and all the Battlefield Partners are dedicated to making sure that your game play experience remains exciting and that your hard work is recorded while playing Battlefield. While every effort will be made to include stats gained during the outage, there is a possibility that those earned during this brief period will not be reflected in your final stats total. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and apologize for the inconvenience.Sincerely,EARep BradPlayer RelationsElectronic Arts

Customer (xxxxxxxx)    06/20/2007 05:20 PM
I would like an e-mail when the stats server is fixed. How come customers like myself were not notified about this stat's not updating problem?Thankyou
AlienWrath2121
+7|6347|Behind you with a large rifle
It's all a plot by EA.  They shut down the stats server, act like they're trying to fix it ,and sit waiting for all the people who are renting ranked servers to stop...  Then there's no stats system, or servers to get stats on and they can walk away, without any patching, fat wallets, and able to blame it all on some hacker of the stats system. 

"Oh we really tried to fix the problem, but by the time we got it all figured out and worked out a solution the game was no longer financially viable."
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6447|Belgium
Response (EA Rep Brad)    06/20/2007 05:31 PM
Greetings xxxxx,Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your Battlefield stat issue. Your concerns are very important to us. EA Customer Support is currently aware of a stat outage which is affecting several players. We are working extremely hard to pinpoint the cause of the issue and correct it. EA|Dice, EA Customer Support and all the Battlefield Partners are dedicated to making sure that your game play experience remains exciting and that your hard work is recorded while playing Battlefield. While every effort will be made to include stats gained during the outage, there is a possibility that those earned during this brief period will not be reflected in your final stats total. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and apologize for the inconvenience.Sincerely,EARep BradPlayer RelationsElectronic Arts
Basically what he just sent you was an automated reply meaning: STFU, we're working on it and we can't figure it out, stop bitching about it.
McCullough
+7|6873
Maby it's that 2142 is not selling as good as EA hoped it would, so they shut down the stats to force the stat addicted bf2 players to start play 2142 instead
TheGiantSE
+14|6506|Sweden

RDMC(2) wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Yeah, well I get about 18 strike at karkand servers, from which each and everyone is American/Australian. While Game Monitor says that there are 1400 servers running Karkand. I think it has to do with the fact that this afternoon I got the message ''Error reading from server ''
Yes there are some problems right now... and not just the stats problem.
I started BF2 and was suppriesed that our server was empty...never is this time of the day.
The problem is that ppl can't find our server, write Ronin in bf2 and nothing come up. I tried with other well known servers and didn't find then.

Tried playing bf2142 and same thing there... could not find servers.

I think EA/DICE/GameSpy/or who ever screewed up again...
TomSwe2007
+6|6193|Sweden

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

It's all a plot by EA.  They shut down the stats server, act like they're trying to fix it ,and sit waiting for all the people who are renting ranked servers to stop...  Then there's no stats system, or servers to get stats on and they can walk away, without any patching, fat wallets, and able to blame it all on some hacker of the stats system. 

"Oh we really tried to fix the problem, but by the time we got it all figured out and worked out a solution the game was no longer financially viable."
It would not suprise me lol seriously!
This could be what will happend with bf2!
siciliano732
+202|6683|New York
...apparently the who master server is down now too from what im gathering?
icecreamgod
+13|6200
i want violet and that other prick who runs those forums on the EA site to shoot themselves before they find out one of us is coming for them.... at least someone is going to pay for all of our stat-stress issues
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6575

TomSwe2007 wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

It would not suprise me lol seriously!
This could be what will happend with bf2!
I think you hit the hammer right on the nail with this comment.....smart.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard