Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6132|Grantham, England
# When you are commander, your team will always lose... even if you have won the last 50 games.

# +1 Every sniper is invisible, and can head-shot you from the next server, except for you... you come equipped with a large neon sign saying SHOOT ME.

# +2 Jeeps will automatically think that you want to be in their Jeep, and that you have 360 degree vision.

# +3 Artillery shells are the most tasty candy on earth to your teammates.

# +4 That supply crate will always fall on you... NO MATTER WHAT.

#+5 The UAV is never where you want it to be.

#+6 Server rules are broken at all costs.

Sorry if these ones have already been suggested, I am lazy, and will not read more that 3 pages.

Last edited by Unzombified_Zombie (2007-06-13 16:13:00)

toutinette
+2|6229|Canada
lol?
rofl that is so all lame
Gen_Rancid
+0|6132|Ma
kinda sad once you really think about it
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6288
want to see the real scientific laws of battlefield 2?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RIzxLdEy9eA
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6333
While Sniping the PLA Uncap on Daqing Oilfields, The Noob commander keeps dropping supplies and a car that you never asked for yet any other time you ask for such you can't get it to save your life...

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-22 19:04:23)

Wolphoenix
+3|6120
Your enemy's claymore will go of as soon as it sees you 20 yards away but your claymore will refuse to go off even if the enemy is doing the cha-cha on top of it...
Im_oldschool_2
+0|6114
how come i cant take my l85a1 into places that even say GLOBAL UNLOCKS 1..i just got it and cant use it anywhere
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland
265. You see enemy which hasn't seen you, you run with your knife and stab him *swuuh* he will turn around and shoot you, Don't worry you got white dust anyway it's better than knife kill...

and next one will be 266, just to make it sure...

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2007-07-03 13:14:32)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6271
I agree with most of the above.
Threat.Con.Zero
+0|6106|New Zealand, Auckland, Manurew
266.. Round ends at the same time your cross hair is dead on an enemies head..
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6573
ROFL!! Right now im jsut replaying all these moments in my mind.
7Canada_eh7
That Canadian Guy
+1|6109|Canada eh!
well #23 is definatley true
cappa117
+1|6111
i have one to add.  51# it seems that when ever ur a passanger in a transport vehical and it takes hits from a random spray of enemy bullets. u manage to be the only one that dies.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6134|California
you forgot one, parachutes will always win over jets when one is trying to run you over mid air
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6416|Chicago, IL

weerdfoo1 wrote:

you forgot one, parachutes will always win over jets when one is trying to run you over mid air
trying to fit through the space between an empty car and the wall will always result in death, even though the car does not move.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6134|California

S.Lythberg wrote:

weerdfoo1 wrote:

trying to fit through the space between an empty car and the wall will always result in death, even though the car does not move.
LOL, I completely forgot about that one!
one-shot_killer
+1|6089
haha so true!

my favorite- 40.A tank thats motionless while capturing a flag will wait until you run up behind it to plant C4 before the drivers cat steps on the S key and kills you.
Evangium
Hmm...Increase my killing power, eh?
+1|6081|Brisbane, Australia
Ahh the irony of it all   Wish I had some karma to give

Have we had these two -

Even though Combat Body armour seems to able to stop a .50cal round, a knife will go through it, well... like a hot knife through warm butter.

When you're in a really good firing position the commander will reward you with a supply drop to your location so the previously unsuspecting enemy will converge on your position
OxiDeOwns
+15|6190|Sydney, Australia
When fleeing from an enemy, they will always kill you the second after you reach cover

^
Because of shitty netcode
Dragun_Sniper
+0|6076
The enemies AT launcher is specially designed to lock onto your scent.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
While shooting, the bullets shall travel past the designated target, and shall destroy a friendly APC, involving in many punished tk's.
While attempting to get to a veichal, no matter where, when or what, chances are you shall be teamkilled inches away from it.

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2007-11-25 06:50:03)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Your chopper pilot will always want you to tv the transport heli and completely ignore the other enemy attack heli that has just swung out of your sights because your pilot just did a 180 turn for you.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Whitefang
Whit3fang [30-06] Deer
+2|5966|Mississippi
11.when a gunner in a helo, chances are u got the worst pilot u can think of

sooooo true
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
You will die, inches/1-2 points away from a target, always.

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2007-12-19 09:57:12)

wyattwolf
+2|6488|UK
all of this i so true!!!

2 more though (if not already listed)

1) you will join the crappiest team that are up against the awesome clan players!!! this happens so much I cannot describe how demorialsing it is!!

2) you get a tank and get killed with one shot from another tank!?!?! I'd like to know how this happens so I can return the favour now and again...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard