.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6427|Illinois
Soontobebombed-ville
Greatful
+0|6329

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Greatful wrote:

Copyright infringement on a fictional city in a game? OOOOkay.
log of and never log back in
Maybe you're right...screw this forum, I get nothing but fucking flamers everytime I post. I was only commenting on your stupid copyright post above.
wensleydale8
+81|6920|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Home of the Durka Durka's

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2007-06-19 01:23:01)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6872|Sydney, Australia
I play SC4 occasionally. I've got a region with 2 cities slowly growing together (good old urban sprawl). Their names are Narvik and Callisto. The region has about a million people... I should take a screenie or two sometime.

Mcminty.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6836|Espoo, Finland
Gawland?

Btw, get the Rush Hour expansion and head over to www.simtropolis.com and download 100gigs of free community created content.
Most is excellent quality!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6541|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
mashtuur bate
slaata
there's laughter in slaughter
+18|6877
efilategresool
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6479

I had teh greatest SimCity EVER on 3000 Unlimited. It had a killer commercial district with all the biggest buildings you can get and all the property value was "Astronomical" and it had a huge bay with a suspension bridge with that really large baseball stadium on the bay. The residential was in hilly regions with tunnels connecting it all and again it was all "High" or "astronomical" .... I freakin had all high tech industry around the edge of the map....Population was like 11 million (I can't remember) I was exporting all my trash and still making money. I had NO landfills anywhere.
I Loooved it omfg.

You know what happened?

Hard drive failed. Lost my data. Didn't want to spend $$ to recover it all. I haven't played 3000 unlimited since. *Cries*

Edit:
On topic: Call it "OMfG/Fail Land"

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-06-19 10:53:33)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6386|Bristol
Ice Lolly
Brasso
+1,549|6781

Lohlpohnt.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
bennisboy
+829|6797|Poundland

cowami wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

Scar city cause it's gangsta. lol

Which version are you playing I love SimCity and ain't played in ages I might get it.
SimCity 4. It's pretty damn good, actually, though I still can't make a profitable (word choice?) city.
Put in loads of housing to start with

erm how about mulberry village?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6479

Just do your last name and add "ville" after it. Petersonville or Andersonville or maybe Littledickville.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Dersmikner
+147|6649|Texas
Gayassgameville
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6772|Gold coast, Aus.
Scatville.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6440|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Just do your last name and add "ville" after it. Petersonville or Andersonville or maybe Littledickville.
Liville doesn't really work.

So yeah. I think I'ma put someone named Big Mack, Theodore Itt, Un D. Tectred, and someone else.

I'm so motherfucking clever.

Anyway, I need one more person, and someone needs to volunteer to be a girl. Hmmm...I think I'll put BigmacK in one of dem pro-jects, and Undetected in a pink house (kinda like Sturgeon is).

And theit...well, you can live in a non-pink middle class house.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6427|Illinois
ub3r1337h4xville
pasafist
+1|6595

cowami wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

Which version are you playing I love SimCity and ain't played in ages I might get it.
SimCity 4. It's pretty damn good, actually, though I still can't make a profitable (word choice?) city.
I bought sim city 4 when it first released and i hated it, i only liked sim city 3 for making huge mega cities and sim city 4 kinda ruined that
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6374|Escea

MOABVILLE
or
GaryBuckland (that one makes me sound like a carpet factory showroom)
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6872|Sydney, Australia

pasafist wrote:

cowami wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

I bought sim city 4 when it first released and i hated it, i only liked sim city 3 for making huge mega cities and sim city 4 kinda ruined that
SC4 has regions... my city of callisto (from above) is spread out over '4-5 city squares'. It is so much better than SC3K

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard