mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6245|Uk
its because all people who make laws need to be shot in the face as they are all spasticated wankers who have no life and want to stop others from having one as well.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6628

OrangeHound wrote:

What foolishness ... seriously.

It doesn't take a whole lot of common sense to tell you that when you get drunk, there is a increased chance that something negative may happen to you.   Getting drunk significantly increases the probability of all of these things happening:
  • Having sex with someone you wouldn't want to have sex with
  • Getting in an automobile accident
  • Dieing
  • Having friends paint you, or put food/ketchup/shaving cream all over your body
  • Getting arrested
  • Throwing up
  • Falling off a balcony
  • Getting robbed / pick-pocketed
  • Having your boobs shown to the whole world on the internet or on the next "Girls Gone Wild"
  • Ending up in a remote town, and having no idea how you got there

If you get drunk ... bad things can happen.  I think a more reasonable approach would be to put a warning label on all beer and alcohol products which states:

WARNING:  Drinking this beverage increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy, embarrassment, injury, loss of possessions, and loss of life.
buddy being alive means bad thing WILL happen to you just becuase there are some stupid people don't mean that i should go to jail after picking up a girl at the bar (i have NEVER gone home with a chick from the bar who was sober so ya)

and my question is: if i'm drunk does the girl get charged or is this just one big double standard
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6472|Tyne & Wear, England
I assume the same applies to women.  If they have sex with a drunken man they run the risk of being accused of rape??  Nah, didn't think so.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
link52787
+29|6531
Knowing my friends I never get intoxicated with those bastards.  I don't know what they would do to me.

That being said.  I don't know what they would do with a drunk girl when they are drunk or not.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

Ridir wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Yeah surely they cant be convicted or rape if thy were drunk as well. This whole thing is bullshit
yes you can, its a double standard in society.  I had a friend get convicted of rape when both he and the girl were drunk, he was actually far more smashed then she was.
sorry, I know you can, I just meant surely common sense would suggest against it.

Also, if your not in a bar or club, your not really gonna pick up a girl n go off with her. Odds are you'll both be drunk, th laws they make in our country are shite.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

OrangeHound wrote:

It doesn't take a whole lot of common sense to tell you that when you get drunk, there is a increased chance that something negative may happen to you.   Getting drunk significantly increases the probability of all of these things happening:
  • Dieing
  • Having friends paint you, or put food/ketchup/shaving cream all over your body
  • Getting arrested
  • Throwing up
  • Falling off a balcony
  • Having your boobs shown to the whole world on the internet or on the next "Girls Gone Wild"

If you get drunk ... bad things can happen.  I think a more reasonable approach would be to put a warning label on all beer and alcohol products which states:

WARNING:  Drinking this beverage increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy, embarrassment, injury, loss of possessions, and loss of life.
Good idea...they should just put Warning Label on alchool.

But damn! They are retarded...so if for example me and my GF get shit faced and decide to fuck i am gonna be a rapist now? Where the fuck is this world going to!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6662|pimelteror.de
it´s easy like this: when you take a drunk girl home, be sure, that she really wants it and that she starts it. she can´t cry:"rape!!!1111", if she starts to suck your penis and take down your pants.
if she doesn´t start to show you, that she wants you, be a gentleman and let her sleep/throw up.

if you make her drunk and fuck her, when she is nearly unconscious and is too drunk to say no.... it could be considered as a rape. and it is a rape, when she feels raped afterwards.

the good guys don´t need to make her drunk, to hit it.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6345
So, I'm sitting here with my Bud...

Considering tonights plans...

And the lady who I've been after for ages...

But wait..

WHAT IF SHE RAPES ME?!

Better put the Bud down and go to bed. Too dangerous these days.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6461|Cambridge, UK

I'd go for a reduced sentence for being so ugly they have to be that drunk!

Last edited by KylieTastic (2007-06-20 12:07:18)

im_in_heaven
+27|6597

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

I've been severly groped by a women (happened to me twice) while I was passed out. So... not rape, but sexual harassment.
How did you know if you were passed out?
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

im_in_heaven wrote:

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

I've been severly groped by a women (happened to me twice) while I was passed out. So... not rape, but sexual harassment.
How did you know if you were passed out?
It was so good he had an out of body experience
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6262|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Drunken bitches FTW!!
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6364|England - Kent

OrangeHound wrote:

• Dieing
  • Getting arrested
  • Throwing up
  • Falling off a balcony

did some thing bad happen to you along time ago? (lol sorry couldnt halp that one)
But i agree with you the whole idea of drinking is to blow off a lil steam. We all understand the risks when we drink thats why its for 18+
I wonder how many time i have banged/raped my ex gf now then?
Shopvac
If it doesn't say shop-vac keep shopping!
+25|6549|Grand Rapids, MI
This rule has been around for a long time here in the US. It's not a bad one . . . and it has grounds in the legal system. The argument is this: When two people agree to have sex, they are entering into an agreement (basically a verbal contract). However, no one is allowed to enter a verbal contract unless they are of sound mind and body (ie. the ability to use good judgment). Therefore individuals are not able to consent to sex unless they are sober.

Now comes the obvious part. The law applies to men and women. The law is meant to give individuals the ability to press charges against predators. These predators are the people who intentionally target individuals who would not otherwise agree to have sex with them.

Basically, you should be careful when you go to a pub/bar. If you don't know the guy/girl, you may want to think twice about going home with them. In this age of sexually transmitted disease, that's good advice no matter what! If you know the girl, and she hasn't turned you down a few dozen times in the last 6 months, you're probably in the clear.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

FFLink13 wrote:

I laugh at people who get drunk:

"Ha ha ha."
I laugh at kids who cannot get their hands on alcohol
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

DeathUnlimited wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

"Ha ha ha."
Let me have a little laugh with you DU!
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

Roger Lesboules wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

"Ha ha ha."
Let me have a little laugh with you DU!
I shall join you in these shenanigans ha haha hahaha HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

It's going to be next to impossible to enforce. If perchance a drunk chick banged some guy and called rape there are some defences that any Jury would be stupid to ignore. The only two witnesses are the 'rapist' and the drunk girl, who's testimony would you consider? If they were both drunk it could be impossible to know what hapened, if only the girl was drunk than her testimony is next to useless. A guy could say "she came onto me and she persiste even after I refused". Even if the girl testified saying this didn't take place it's not solid evidence as she was drunk, and drunk enough to sleep with someone who she later regretted bumping uglies with.

No one will be convicted. It's a stupid law.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
manitobapaintballa
+32|6628

Ty wrote:

It's going to be next to impossible to enforce. If perchance a drunk chick banged some guy and called rape there are some defences that any Jury would be stupid to ignore. The only two witnesses are the 'rapist' and the drunk girl, who's testimony would you consider? If they were both drunk it could be impossible to know what hapened, if only the girl was drunk than her testimony is next to useless. A guy could say "she came onto me and she persiste even after I refused". Even if the girl testified saying this didn't take place it's not solid evidence as she was drunk, and drunk enough to sleep with someone who she later regretted bumping uglies with.

No one will be convicted. It's a stupid law.
o ya in the states people will get convicted for sure

BUT i agree with you most of the time GIRLS are the ones who start things why??? i don't give a fuck fact of the matter is is chicks are hornier then guys when she decides your going to fuck her you WILL fuck her and she knows it
Master*
Banned
+416|6504|United States
What kind of law makers are those? A person is responsible for anything that happens to them before and after they drink whether it be drunk driving, getting a knife and stabbing someone, taking illegal drugs, stealing or having sex whether a man or woman. It would only be rape if the drunk woman was resisting and didn't give consent.
agent146
+127|6396|Jesus Land aka Canada

Ridir wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Yeah surely they cant be convicted or rape if thy were drunk as well. This whole thing is bullshit
yes you can, its a double standard in society.  I had a friend get convicted of rape when both he and the girl were drunk, he was actually far more smashed then she was.
ya the mel gibson defense.....unbelieve system we got. the drunk person i think just holds as much responsible for drinking to much.
Evil_Apu
+40|6592|Denmark
And if a woman have sex with a drunk man, it's allowed?
The#1Spot
+105|6549|byah
Whats next a sex tax.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

The#1Spot wrote:

Whats next a sex tax.
I would be fucking poor by now!
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6305|Bloomington Indiana

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

ha...yeah..i wish i could say i was only groped while passed out...
talk about bad news in the morning...waking up naked in your room and having your roommate ask "how was she" when you walk in to the living room, only to respond with "what? who?"

not to mention the last memory i had was coming home and seeing that my roommate was having a party

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard