Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6188|sverige
Why dont u play project reality instead, its a MOD, the guns are more ACCURATE, you get LESS nades, LESS medbags, and defibs runs out faster.
Ohhh i forgot u must MOD the game yourself to make it playable. Maybe u won a MOD tournament but have u tried some vanilla tournament for 1.5 yeas ago? EC? WT? Top clans that didnt need to MOD the game to be good at it.
Ez
+2|6195
We don't need to mod it to be good at it, its just to make it funner/better for competion and get rid of the scrubs like you.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6188|sverige
was in the WT won the EC 2times and you?
Ez
+2|6195
I care nothing for you fagish Euro LANs, I would like to see you do anything in one of our LANs.

You can take your wins and shove them up your ass for all I care, because of how bad this game is out of the box I wouldn't be suprised if you won it with the amount of skill it would take, and the amount of skill any of you Euro's have.

P.S I won CAL-O last season

Last edited by Ez (2007-06-20 02:51:23)

cMD-RR
+17|6300
CAL-O what is that? division O? must have take much skill to win that. And i suppose it was IO? that takes much skill to.

Ohhh the irony.
Ez
+2|6195

cMD-RR wrote:

CAL-O what is that? division O? must have take much skill to win that. And i suppose it was IO? that takes much skill to.

Ohhh the irony.
No CAL open 8v8 conquest, our team wen't 12-0 didn't lose a match.
I would like to see your terrible ass get ona cal team and win open you scrub.

Last edited by Ez (2007-06-20 03:08:15)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6759|The United Center
Stop the flaming, guys.
Ez
+2|6195

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Stop the flaming, guys.
Sorry but these scrubs don't seem to accept simple facts.

Last edited by Ez (2007-06-20 03:10:33)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California
Oh yeah, EZ I made Main <3
Ez
+2|6195

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Oh yeah, EZ I made Main <3
Yeah we'll it was my first season and I won you didn't <3

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6665|pimelteror.de
i´m getting sick of all those "pros", getting erections of some online tournaments and telling everyone, who plays the game they bought, that they suck.

it is a GAME. PLAY it for FUN.

if you like to play a mod instead of vanilla, go on.... this thread was about a modification of the game, not about the size of your e-penis
cMD-RR
+17|6300

Ez wrote:

I would like to see your terrible ass get ona cal team and win open you scrub.
ok, buy 10 tickets to the fatland for my team and we will own u hard, u little faggot. lr mupp orka diskutera med feta amerikaner.
Dwit
+34|6523
I heard some one saying "waib" was the same as bf2 pro,... quess it was wrong but can some 1 tell me what "waib" is then?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6666
you're saying that because euro's don't play BF2pro, we automatically suck and our wins don't count? right. sure. I've watched you lot play - nothing special. InFlux would hand your ass to you on a silver platter.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
xbrandomx
+9|6663
Bf2Pro is like what they said- rewards for good shots, no nade spamming, and no medic spamming of bags.  Makes the player have more raw tallent then sitting behind a barrier with a ton of medic packs just lobbing nades wherever he sees random red dots and if somebody comes close the spray-and-pray method doesn't work as well.

I prefer it 1000x more to vanilla where you have to cross your fingers to hit somebody.

Its all personal preference.  I suggest you give it a try at the very least before you bash it.  Unlike Euro"I like my nade spam tactics"Boy.  Don't get me wrong- I'm not flaming ALL of you... but for those of you who judge it before you try it you're making yourselves look like idiots.

Last edited by xbrandomx (2007-06-20 03:47:07)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6661|Norway

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

i´m getting sick of all those "pros", getting erections of some online tournaments and telling everyone, who plays the game they bought, that they suck.

it is a GAME. PLAY it for FUN.

if you like to play a mod instead of vanilla, go on.... this thread was about a modification of the game, not about the size of your e-penis
Well, it was the pub-heroes that started the flaming in the first place
cMD-RR
+17|6300
who is the pub hero, gatherstar.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6661|Norway

cMD-RR wrote:

See what i'm talking about?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X
Fuck, its like a bunch of 12 year olds broke into the red cordial factory here.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6749

JET_G raidensen wrote:

That is why the schoolteachers (moderators) have come to join in on the fun, and give a little spanking here and there.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X

Bernadictus wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

That is why the schoolteachers (moderators) have come to join in on the fun, and give a little spanking here and there.
Bend over little boys!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6798|Perth, Western Australia

Ez wrote:

I care nothing for you fagish Euro LANs, I would like to see you do anything in one of our LANs.

You can take your wins and shove them up your ass for all I care, because of how bad this game is out of the box I wouldn't be suprised if you won it with the amount of skill it would take, and the amount of skill any of you Euro's have.

Lol you won a tournament in a mod for BF2 well done, clearly you have rights to shit all over everybody here. Also apparently you have the rights to shit all over anybody who thinks differently. Personally, my clan was challenged to a friendly in BF2Pro after a few years on the Vanilla BF2 ladder, and half of us said no on the grounds that we shouldnt have to download a mod that takes the worst parts of BF2, Americas Army, and PR Mod and combines them all to give a bastardised version of what was a perfectly fine game.

If you want to feel all validated because you won a league that runs a mod of BF2 then go ahead. But just because you won a league running a mod of BF2 it doesnt make you better at Vanilla BF2 than anyone else here, and after all this isnt a BF2Pro forum, its a BF2 Forum.

PS Sounds like you've got inadequacy issues about people pwning you with unlocks. Please refer to my sig if you're ever wondering what gun to use as medic.

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2007-06-20 04:10:55)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6749

A Warning Message

Any person caught flaming or behaving immature beyond this post will face the consequences.

Apparently some can not handle the freedom of speech without being monitored.
xbrandomx
+9|6663

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Ez wrote:

Lol you won a tournament in a mod for BF2 well done, clearly you have rights to shit all over everybody here. Also apparently you have the rights to shit all over anybody who thinks differently. Personally, my clan was challenged to a friendly in BF2Pro after a few years on the Vanilla BF2 ladder, and half of us said no on the grounds that we shouldnt have to download a mod that takes the worst parts of BF2, Americas Army, and PR Mod and combines them all to give a bastardised version of what was a perfectly fine game.

If you want to feel all validated because you won a league that runs a mod of BF2 then go ahead. But just because you won a league running a mod of BF2 it doesnt make you better at Vanilla BF2 than anyone else here, and after all this isnt a BF2Pro forum, its a BF2 Forum.

PS Sounds like you've got inadequacy issues about people pwning you with unlocks. Please refer to my sig if you're ever wondering what gun to use as medic.
you're kidding, right?
B|ackhawk
+12|6213|Manchester, England

cMD-RR wrote:

Im geussing your from one of those xGx fanboy teams?
prone-hero1!!
gather-star!!1
AK-Skiller!1!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard