Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6709|Great Wall
OK.. this is my first video edited with proper program. I still cannot use it tho

There are lot's of sniper videos showing best pieces, and everyone can do that with some time and luck every shot is possible, and not a problem later cut and put it into video. This video shows my one full round on Warlord. It's neither my best round nor greatest shooting, but as it is almost every round.

Fraps makes my PC laggy a bit and that make playing hard already, so I don't wanna use it all the time. Normally there are more people on servers, there is a commander and his UAV so easier to find targets. But then my Fraps lags more with greater number of players

The idea of this fresh - 6 days - LINK - so that round is something recorded  this week without any serious preparation.

WARNING: It's "another" sniper video.. and even worse - it's 15 minutes long. So enjoy watching or just go away

EDIT: http://files.filefront.com/DM_Video4.av … einfo.html I hope it's better...

Round 50 kills and 2 deaths. Means average lol.

EDIT2: Now better quality.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-06-21 11:39:22)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
drunk stream it man other wise alot of peeps are gunna get pissed...use filefront ftw
t0mhank5
+319|6682|Surge
Allright, Drunk Musketeer! gotta watch this... preparing to download.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

Stream dude, more people will watch it.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Drunk_Musketeer
+57|6709|Great Wall

Tushers wrote:

drunk stream it man other wise alot of peeps are gunna get pissed...use filefront ftw
I'll see what I can do. I'm a nub you know And I don't think people will get pissed.. I'm nobody, who would want to watch me that desperately?
I tried to send it to YouTube but compression was horrible. Does Filefront compress uploaded files? The file is already in DivX
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

If its divx try stage6, video quality is fantastic and it streams well.

http://stage6.divx.com/

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-06-19 19:42:32)

Drunk_Musketeer
+57|6709|Great Wall
Done.. I don't like it too much, quality is shit and it made the video a bit widescreen aspect ratio for some reason

But ok.. my video is not that special, however would be nice to see what I shoot at

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-06-19 20:55:12)

rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6482
rammstein ftw

lol @ sped up UAV

Last edited by rambo_killin_SOB (2007-06-19 20:58:24)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali
That vid was ok, music good. Ive seen better shots thugh srry. Besides that good vid!
Drunk_Musketeer
+57|6709|Great Wall

UnknownRanger wrote:

That vid was ok, music good. Ive seen better shots thugh srry. Besides that good vid!
It's because this is not a video about best shots Thanks
Smithereener
+138|6286|California
I liked the movie. Showed the ENTIRE round; and while I understand that it gets boring, it's interesting to see how a person plays for one whole round without anything spliced out.

Hell of a better sniper player than I am.

+1
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
nice vid, good movement and flag defends!
+1
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6471|Valley of the Dragons
Enjoyed it a lot. Quality round by you
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6376|Earth
Ahh! Downloading, can't wait to see your SVD ownage.
Signature
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6376|Earth
Your SVD skills are teh secks! Also you have great taste in musc. +1
Signature
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6373|dm_maidenhead
What is the name of the first song?
Too lazy to wait for credits if there are some. The movie is looking good so far though.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Nice Kill Streaks..
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6555|England
What was the actual name of the song? I know the artist is ramstein....

BTW pretty decent video... some bits got a bit boring, but nice first try.
Dwit
+34|6481
I didn't watched the whole video, pretty long because its one complete round. BUT this makes it good, its not as those toher sniper vids 1 kill next kill. +1
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i liked it, see not all wookie camp like dbss and drykill and fox their some cool wookies
Alpha.350
+19|6546
1 word man : WOW.. reallly well made movie + great music + great skills + great weapon = Pwnage

keep up the good work dude

alpha
Nanten
+24|6400
It was exactly what i expected it to be. I know you can do alot better, but lets blame that on the fact that there werent too many players Nice

Not as many 20m confrontations with medic whores as i'd expect, but i guess they're too wuss to take those anymore GG
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567
Good movie but not nearly as many headshots as I thought there would've been .  Oh well, what can you expect from an SVD whore :p.

+1
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6471|Valley of the Dragons

petermassingale wrote:

What is the name of the first song?
Too lazy to wait for credits if there are some. The movie is looking good so far though.

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

What was the actual name of the song? I know the artist is ramstein....

BTW pretty decent video... some bits got a bit boring, but nice first try.
There were two songs in the Vid (first and last being the same btw)

1. Rammstein - Sonne

2. Evanescence - Whisper

3. Rammstein - Sonne
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6492|Istanbul-Turkey
that songs a bit romantic and about 7 smurfs and snowwhite lol. feuer frei would be better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard