[AH1z]PJ
+75|6348

Missionless wrote:

Last Battle On      2007-06-14 22:45:00

aka last time mine got recorded

i dont really care about the stats being down, and u guys talk like its your life.
mine says Last Battle On 2007-06-17 but I havent noticed any change in my stats, hmm weird
ITA=TNT<SEREUPIN>
+3|6300|Milan, north Italy
i find very offensive from EA games that they dont say nothing official about this problem. There are many many customers that wanna have an explanation or just to know something clear.
I spent money, as many many people like you all spent money for to buy bf2. We paid also for system stats... so, why doesnt work it ?! and why nobody say something official ?

I am disgusted from a so "big" company ... they should treat customers better. Imho.

Paolo
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6167|sverige
the battle for the stats are lost but we will win the war.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6523|Donnacona, Quebec
Wow, people that remember how much points (btw we all know you did half of that, no need to enlarge your e-peni) sand what medals and ribbons during a weeked need to get a life...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
Well. in any case. are they back up?

Just want to know before I go pubbing.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

On that note, I accidentally joined an FF off IO Karkand server the other day. I learned that M11-87s are even more effective on that map than on a FF on server.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6595
-sigh- Yet another disapointment about BF2 to look foreward to. And over the last 2 days I have been playing hardcore working for some serious points and badges.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6482|Menlo Park, CA

lavadisk wrote:

Well. in any case. are they back up?

Just want to know before I go pubbing.
Not too my knowledge. . . . We have played together lava, I want to say we were in a squad together on Warlord awhile ago.  If I recall correctly, we were beating some ass !!

We should pub again soon once this stats thing gets iron'd out!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-06-18 14:49:50)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6683|Calgary

Nikola Bathory wrote:

So, are EA going to do something about it???!!!???
yup, another patch, don't they fix all???   
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6552

PsychoKillers wrote:

-sigh- Yet another disapointment about BF2 to look foreward to. And over the last 2 days I have been playing hardcore working for some serious points and badges.
I feel your pain. I ditched all my responsibilties this weekend to rank up and well......fuck!!!!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

[Chaos]Assassin wrote:

I decided to take a break for a few days since I've lost over 600 points, medals, and time.
HSG
+23|6465|British Columbia, Canada
i've lost like 1500 now When do u think this prob will be fixed.

Last edited by HSG (2007-06-18 15:00:22)

[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6506

HSG wrote:

i've lost like 1500 now When do u think this prob will be fixed.
You can't really tell with EA.  They probably don't even know what the problem is or how to fix it.  I would say..next week maybe, or maybe tonight (saying they do maintenance) but who knows..
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere
i wonder if it's coincidence that almost everyone needs something or gets some amazing score or something just as the servers go down

lol, i'm glad my interweb is down
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6526
IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS YET-----

As far as we know this issue was first spotted by GameSpy on Friday and they've been monitoring the situation since then. Both GameSpy and EA/DICE are continuing to look into it as well as talking to server providers to see if they've noticed anything in particular that might point to the cause of this. The gamespy stat servers are continuing to process stats but there are a number of other possible causes we're checking on.

At this stage we do not believe any stats earned over the weekend will be lost.

TAKEN FROM- http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117014
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
I barely even play anymore and it's already happened at least 3 times. Lost my expert anti-tank and a bunch of stars. Not really surprising though, EA and failure are like 2 peas in a pod.

Oh BTW, this has been happening since at least last week.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2007-06-18 17:40:22)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
The_killer2
hai
+36|6167|North Carolina
You guys seriously need to learn how to play for fun and not for stats.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6528
Meh!  Maybe now people will start to play for fun, and not for stats.  I really dont care that my stats arent updating anymore.  And thinking back over the past week or so, i've played some of the best games of my life.  My stats aren't being recorded?  Couldn't give a fuck.  Im having fun.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6167|North Carolina

RD_The_Dog wrote:

Meh!  Maybe now people will start to play for fun, and not for stats.  I really dont care that my stats arent updating anymore.  And thinking back over the past week or so, i've played some of the best games of my life.  My stats aren't being recorded?  Couldn't give a fuck.  Im having fun.
QFT
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

I enjoy stats and awards. I don't need them to live, I just enjoy them and it's a bit, well, strange to suddenly not have them.
brokentoejenkins
+0|6149
im p/o i got like 4 awards in one round, one was a gold star the others were veteran badges, come on get it fixed, i probably ranked up by now
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6336|Cali

Hurricane wrote:

I enjoy stats and awards. I don't need them to live, I just enjoy them and it's a bit, well, strange to suddenly not have them.
I agree. They need to get this shit straightend out, they have probley lost thousands of costumers from this bugged out game.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

UnknownRanger wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

I agree. They need to get this shit straightend out, they have probley lost thousands of costumers from this bugged out game.
Doubt it; like it or not, a lot of people are addicted to BF2.
[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6506

Hurricane wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Doubt it; like it or not, a lot of people are addicted to BF2.
Still not as many people that are addicted to WoW
killaer
+41|6709
This has happened before, if anyone remembers, the stats didn't update before because of something with the server, but everything went back to normal. It...BETTER go back to normal...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard