Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6745
Word.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

lol @ the first three posts

Is there anyone with out ... her as their most hated celeb?
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307
them all? they are all idiots lol
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6693|SPARTA

Gooners wrote:

Well... ^^

Mine: Paris Hilton
who doesn't hate her?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Paris also.

Close behind is Bono.

EDIT: Change the origonal post to "Besides Paris Hilton..."

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-06-18 16:48:42)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA
probably paris hilton.. or al gore.. I hate that douchebag
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea
Hilton aswell, she cant Sing, dance, act so why should she be famous? She's a talentless slut!
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

ChevyLee86 wrote:

them all? they are all idiots lol
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
you know that everyone one of you who said that would gladly sleep with her or do anything for her if she came up to you and asked you for something. Granted, she hasn't "earned" being famous but don't blame her for that, blame yourselves and the paparazzi because if you've ever watched a TV show about her or gone to a web site about her, you've just fed them, and in result, her. She just goes out and parties, it's everyone else that follows her and makes her famous.
RECONDO67
+60|6606|miami FL

Gooners wrote:

Well... ^^

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Tie between Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Micheal Moore, with man bear pig coming in a close second, opps I meen Al Gore
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/kheihn/manbearpig.jpghttps://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/kheihn/mm.jpg

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Tie between Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton
Ahh almsot forgot about ole Tommy, put him on the hit list too.

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-06-18 17:00:35)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

pirana6 wrote:

you know that everyone one of you who said that would gladly sleep with her or do anything for her if she came up to you and asked you for something. Granted, she hasn't "earned" being famous but don't blame her for that, blame yourselves and the paparazzi because if you've ever watched a TV show about her or gone to a web site about her, you've just fed them, and in result, her. She just goes out and parties, it's everyone else that follows her and makes her famous.
I love this whole "you'd nail her" assumption.

Herpes FTL.

I'll take her sister ten times over though.  At least Nicky isn't a gutter slut attention whore.
trippy982
+34|6368

pirana6 wrote:

TBH, no.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Well... ^^

Yup same here
Same.

Also: any dipshits like her.  Lindsay Lohan, Anna Nicole Smith (thank God she's dead), etc.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-06-18 17:06:57)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6535|UK
wow everyone got thier before me

par..... do i even need ot finish

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2007-06-18 17:07:07)

Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6492

pirana6 wrote:

Oh how you make me laugh.

Not all of us think with our balls. Not that she could tempt mine anyway....

I make it a point not to hump chemical toilets
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

haffeysucks wrote:

... Anna Nicole Smith (thank God she's dead), etc.
jesus christ, I've never seen someone so mean to a person who was dead. did you know her personally? was she an aweful person? no, she just posed in playboy and you hate her. do you want pamela anderson dead? probably not right? what's the difference?

Protecus wrote:

Not all of us think with our balls. Not that she could tempt mine anyway....

I make it a point not to hump chemical toilets
Oh yeah? You know how many times she's had sex, with who, and whether or not she's used a contraceptive? No you don't. She probably has ZERO diseases and because you're a virgin and are just jealous, you think she is a whore and sleeps with everyone. Have you ever met anyone like her from LA? they are the most stuck-up bitches in the world. Yeah she had a sex tape but for the love of god, who hasn't made a sex tape (your fellow virgins for obvious matters, but who else?).

Stop talking shit about people that you don't know.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali
Paris, not because every one else says it, Its because I hate her with a passon.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

UnknownRanger wrote:

Paris, not because every one else says it, Its because I hate her with a passon.
Cool, so whats a passon?
avman633
+116|6334

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Hilton aswell, she cant Sing, dance, act so why should she be famous? She's a talentless slut!
Keyword: SLUT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard