unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

By the fountain of youth next to a bottomless sack full of various resources. Internet connection preferred.
CC-Marley
+407|6837

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

I wouldnt mind america seems ok in California and such...
lol cali is the worst part of america. try a middle state or even northern. stay away from the corners really.
This man speaks the truth!
West coast maybe. But why run away from the beaches? Where I live(CapeCod) we have some of the best in America.
Smitty5613
+46|6535|Middle of nowhere, California

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

lol cali is the worst part of america. try a middle state or even northern. stay away from the corners really.
YES!! stay away from Cali, unless you are a huge government official who will turn the "Left Coast" around....
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6362|West NY
Come to New York, my town is great. It's suburb. Not too urban, not too rural, the worst crime I've heard of here was vandalism...and that's for things like wrapping toilet paper around the library tree on Halloween. I think I'd go to Spain...heard it's pretty cool there...I just learned I got a 100 on me Spanish final/proficiency state exam...'cause she called my house to tell my and my mom. I thought the test was kinda easy...

Last edited by Noobpatty (2007-06-18 11:59:04)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

Smitty5613 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

YES!! stay away from Cali, unless you are a huge government official who will turn the "Left Coast" around....
Yeah, don't come here!  Leave all the beautiful women and awesome beaches to us locals.

I would move about 15 minutes to Laguna Beach.  Living on the beach in Laguna is a goal of mine.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK
Columbus, Ohio.

So i can eat on Skybus.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6299|Éire
Gay Paris ...not because it's gay though!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Hey! Some corners are the Best .

Caladesi Island State Park is only a skip away from me. (Although I prefer Siesta)
Xbone Stormsurgezz
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6238|Switzerland
I like Switzerland, but i 'd like to live in the US for some years or Holland for obvious reasons

Last edited by officer_matt (2007-06-18 14:03:03)

stratozyck
+35|6641
I currently live in Southeast USA.  My dream area would be Montana, USA.  I love the idea of having lots of land.  I would love to be ten miles from anything of any importance. 

If it had to be outside the US, I would first pick Aussieland.  Thats because of that book "The horrible rotten day" where the kid is constatnly talking about quitting life and moving to Australia.  Then next would be East of London somewhere.  I've always admired England.  Old England forever!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6400|fåking denmark
England, or Berlin .. Berlin is like my other home ..
lxlchaoslxl
+0|6228
Hawaii, I went there on vacation for a week and it was great. Loved the ocean, the tourist attractions were a bit meh.

Last edited by lxlchaoslxl (2007-06-18 19:41:04)

<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6474|Melbourne - Home of Football

Lara Bingle (girl in the bright bikini) will date you if you're a minor celebrity (though this may cause your marriage to break up)!

On a personal note, I'd like to live in Churchhill, on the Hudson Bay, for a year: the possibility of waking up to a polar bear walking down the street is enticing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard