Herbmaster007
+-4|6750
Why the fuck do admin always wait til I'm having a good round before restarting their frigging servers!!

Just been playing Wake Island on EA UK BF2 Official #17.  I had more than 20 kills, a score of over 50 with a third of the round still to play when the damn server reset!!  I wouldn't mind, but I was just taking an hour break from my damn studies when it happened.  I must have lost over 1000 points now from this sort of shit happening.

Why can't they just wait for the round to finish?!

Rant over. 
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6718
happened to me on moongamers server strike 24/7 first time it ever happened to me i was commander was going to get my BR score of all time had 197points (medic whore plus alot of infantry spotting which you get 1 point for) and bam reset i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneone

never mind ill try again another time
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6785

JaM3z wrote:

infantry spotting which you get 1 point for
What?
lordgrug
+0|6678

JaM3z wrote:

yes, u keep spotting the enemy, u get points for that, yes u do, so you keep up the spotting my lad ...

Last edited by lordgrug (2006-01-27 07:27:49)

Herbmaster007
+-4|6750

lordgrug wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

yes, u keep spotting the enemy, u get points for that, yes u do, so you keep up the spotting my lad ...
I'll say it then.  You only get points for spotting enemy when you're commander and the enemy get dropped while highlighted. 
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6763|Columbus, Indiana

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

What?
Just great, now thats all you will hear the whole round "Enemy Unit Spotted"
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6687
" enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! "
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6742|In a van down by the river
" enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! " " enemy units on the move ! "
Herbmaster007
+-4|6750
Congrats on the "Spamming the Airwaves" Award!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6756|Mark it zero.

Herbmaster007 wrote:

Why the fuck do admin always wait til I'm having a good round before restarting their frigging servers!!

Just been playing Wake Island on EA UK BF2 Official #17.  I had more than 20 kills, a score of over 50 with a third of the round still to play when the damn server reset!!  I wouldn't mind, but I was just taking an hour break from my damn studies when it happened.  I must have lost over 1000 points now from this sort of shit happening.

Rant over. 
all the EA servers will reboot at 3 am and 3 pm. notice how it says that when you join the server. i also hate this too. the first time i got my expert command it restarted
Herbmaster007
+-4|6750

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Herbmaster007 wrote:

Rant over. 
all the EA servers will reboot at 3 am and 3 pm. notice how it says that when you join the server. i also hate this too. the first time i got my expert command it restarted
This was around lunchtime, approx. 1pm

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard