+492|6325|England
Mine still are not shame...
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6751|Estonia
still nothing, fuck this shit
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

This is wierd!  I am working on Veteran Aviator, so I have being keeping my eye on my Jet time.

My Jet time has gone up since I last checked it, but my score has not. And yes, I did get some kills flying.
Onidax
+41|6492
All the stats are stored in each of the server's you play in for 30 day's so long as the server dose not crash. So once the EA server's are fixed they should update!

Last edited by Onidax (2007-06-17 12:14:58)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6344|Cali

Onidax wrote:

All the stats are stored in each of the server's you play in for 30 day's so long as the server dose not crash. So once the EA server's are fixed they should update!
Awesome!
F1reW1rE
+0|6158
But is there a specific time
that the servers should be on line again?

Last edited by F1reW1rE (2007-06-17 13:10:37)

icecreamgod
+13|6164
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING F%$^$ING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! THANKKK YOU!! please don't be lying
F1reW1rE
+0|6158

icecreamgod wrote:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING F%$^$ING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! THANKKK YOU!! please don't be lying
lying about what??
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6751|Estonia

Onidax wrote:

who or what is your source?
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6387|Scotland

Onidax wrote:

I hope you're right i played some of my best games this weekend.

Got a shit load of points on the BF2s Eu server on wake, i usually suck at wake.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6675|respawn screen
I got some of my weekend games updated, so it seems to work again.
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6492|Berlin, Germany

Onidax wrote:

ROFLCOPTER i wanna see the BF2-server that wont crash for 30 days
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6635|USA
r the stats working again?
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6182|Wolverhampton
Have just played AF to see and have had no update on stats. /me waits o_O
BluRR33
+27|6386|Sweden
about 99% that we DONT get the scores we have earned... Becuz i have the Worlds unluck...  im almost sure that we wont get

the damn score.. im a negative Boy..   but i Really Hope that the  score updates... then i will get my 2.000+
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6213
Fuck this! What i really want to know when the stats system is up and running again.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Y'know what's funny?

Saying "LOLSTATS" sounds like "LOLCATS".

I'm so constructive!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
scoutmoy
+2|6160|Geneva, Switzerland
my stats are back but it seems that what I lost, I lost!  will yo uthink some will be added later?
MJSnake
+0|6173
OOOk! is it on now or not! fck this!!??
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

SEE MY POST TIME: as of now, stats for those having problems, are NOT updating.
ZamoII
+11|6218

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

omgwtf iz haev lyk ten rnds wear iz gotten ova 100 points and i weally wana have 'em tbh
i can see you got an A in English language
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6522|Little blue planet, milky way
At least someone is working on it, and on a Sunday night. I find that decent.
Ok, so not much appears to be done (or maybe it's just some sort of auto fix), but I DID notice one of my friends were now listed as "last played" today.... I tried to join the same server, but my "last played" wasn't updated... So it's still on/off.

Not that it matters that much, a few rounds more or less is like nothing in the grand scheme of things.
NiMee
+6|6505|Singapore

Onidax wrote:

May the person who posted this sentence reply?
What make u think that the stats are stored in the server?
From what i know, Some servers in Counterstrike source does this for a RPG feeling. Even though u log in once a week for 10 mins, they still keep ur stats....
U know, it is not good to talk shit about stats..
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6595

ZamoII wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

omgwtf iz haev lyk ten rnds wear iz gotten ova 100 points and i weally wana have 'em tbh
i can see you got an A in English language
I can see that you failed to understand the rhetorical value of my statement...and I stand by it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard