aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6155|Long Beach, California USA
SMOKE GRENADE!!! Ive asked a guy and he said to walk up to someone AFK and throw it at their head and it killed them. Lol sounds funny but I think it works. Or get one of your friends to meet you somewhere and throw it at him.

Nevermind you already promoted, lol.

Last edited by aZWARt325 (2007-06-17 11:57:35)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada
I got mine with a Paddle...

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/screen015.jpg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
Ugh, just so everyone knows, I screwed it up. I needed one point, I was going to smash someone in a transport chopper, and instinctively killed the first person I saw.

Fail.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Ugh, just so everyone knows, I screwed it up. I needed one point, I was going to smash someone in a transport chopper, and instinctively killed the first person I saw.

Fail.
did It record it ? since the stats are all screwed up, if not you can try again
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Fail.
Haha, Fail indeed..

I've done that with a few of my promotions, but I made sure that I got a paddle kill for my Colonel Promotion.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6341|Cali
Colonel is colonel, grats on rank tbh.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6476|Somewhere else

Pff. Mine was far worse.

I think I paddled someone. Got the points. Nothing happened.  Later in the round however, I got shot by an APC to death.  Right when I die *Drumroll* CONGRADULATIONS!

yeah thanks EA.  I got promoted for being smoked.  My screen shot it of the promotion and me staring at "you were killed" and Warlord's drab tan sky.
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6155|Long Beach, California USA
Eh nice job still. I doubt Im ever gonna get mine I would be if it wasnt from reset. If they make a BF3 or BF4 or w.e Im going for the top50 or top100
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6333
mine was messed up, BFHQ said i was a couple hundred points away so i was just messing around on wake.

plus i never have gotten a rank in the middle of a game its always at the start so i was way off guard

i wanted to do something cool but i got it off a kill.

https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/_Chevy_/screen008.jpg
floodgate
+2|6184
i reccomend a screenshot of you getting demoted my stabbing your commander in the foot

right after getting promoted.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6519|the Netherlands
congrats Sir
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6282|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Too lazy to read 3 pages. How bout a forklift jihad?

Or use a very slow moving vehicle.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6286|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

floodgate wrote:

i reccomend a screenshot of you getting demoted my stabbing your commander in the foot

right after getting promoted.
You can't get demoted like that.

Demotion was originally reserved for the Sergeant Major of the Corps rank. When your time as the SMOTC was up, the demotion sound played, and you returned to being a regular Sergeant Major.

It hasn't been used since.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de
if you get the promotion , you can also switch to another server and hope, that the account is not updated yet. i got four promotions to major, by just switching the server, killing someone and move to the next server. this works, while the initial round, where you got promoted is running. when it´s over, your rank gets updated on bfhq.

when we were trying to get the promotion for our "two friends..." movie, swope killed someone on the heli pad out of instinct and got his captain too early. so we had to switch the server fast and got the desired shot in the last second..
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6161
play SF

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard