Vintage wear
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6337|Cali

LT.Victim wrote:

Teebaggs1 wrote:

Spandex...for women only of course.
That and TNA. (its like yoga wear)

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9572/zzzztnaus0.jpghttp://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6531/zzzztna2qi3.jpg

Lots of girls wear them at my school... Can't help but stare.
OMFG dayum... I wish I went therr
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
G-star
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6382|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Best and less rofl jk aussies will get it lol...
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Fruit of the loom
hahaha...they used to make the uniforms for my old school. You heard me.

(Before any Yanks say anything, uniforms are standard even in free public schools over here)
ahahaha newb in the Land Of The Free we get to where whatever we want in 90% of schoolz
The downside is that you can't spell you're own language
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6314|Orrstrayleea
Quiksilver
Billabong
Rusty
Volcom
Globe
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6437|Australia.

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Best and Less? Pffft, I prefer Coles Brand myself, though I think that went out ages ago. K-Mart is pretty comfy. However, Home Brand has to be my favourite line of anything lol. Home Bran > Black and Gold.

Tony Barlow shoes. I don't mind stuff from Rivers, though I like Windsor Smith and Fcuk the most.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6314|Orrstrayleea

Macca wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Best and Less? Pffft, I prefer Coles Brand myself, though I think that went out ages ago. K-Mart is pretty comfy. However, Home Brand has to be my favourite line of anything lol. Home Bran > Black and Gold.

Tony Barlow shoes. I don't mind stuff from Rivers, though I like Windsor Smith and Fcuk the most.
Rivers? My grandfather wears rivers Fcuk is one of mine aswell, ive got awesome fcuk sun glasses, But yes, the coles farmland or woolworths brands are soooooo awesome
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6382|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Macca wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

best and less the name doesnt lie lol... for shoes i prefer grosbys they have a logo on a little puppie head cant beat that with a stick.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6437|Australia.

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Macca wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

best and less the name doesnt lie lol... for shoes i prefer grosbys they have a logo on a little puppie head cant beat that with a stick.
How could you like Best and Less? lol, you must purposely want to look like a Bogan. I bought a shirt from B&L last year, 1 month later the thing just fell apart after 3 washes. B&L = fail. lol
Raphi
Banned
+354|6250|Basel, Switzerland
Fishbone and Lt.unlimited FTW!!!!123
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

Rivers and Target.
Microwave
_
+515|6647|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Oakley..... easily!
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6650|Australia
Industrie and Adidas

Rodd and Gunn and RM Williams arent bad either.

Last edited by Sentinel (2007-06-17 02:48:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard