gooner
+15|6218|United States
Mine has been updating fine (as of yesterday)
benzoenator
+4|6208
It's not Highway Tampa AFAIK... I recently installed BF2 again, and haven't installed Tampa yet. I'm still getting stats problems. Besides, how could the installation of a new map disturb the communication between gaming servers to the EA stats servers?
siciliano732
+202|6619|New York

LTC.Thunder wrote:

From what I can take, its only certain servers that the stats are not being updated.
yea same here....i have some of my stats updating...some not...i was on a server earlier got 2 gold stars and a bronze and scored around 250-300 points in 3 rounds....and those havnet updated but a round of 80+ that i just finished playin was added....whatever...its a game, all your stats prove is how little of a life we all have....lol....

its whatever, if we get our stats....your still goin to have the people sayin "fuck EA, yadda yadda"....whatever....things happen.
ILLFINGAZ
+1|6328
Dont confuse stats updating slow and stats not updating at all. When i go on a server and finish the round and then go back to BFHQ to check points and they are not there . This didnt happen UNTIL I installed and played the new map. I dont think its a problem with the updates I think the problem is on my end because there are no points to be updated. It doesnt even register after a round.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
You know what i noticed? Badges work fine(As long as you have the requirements) But points and time wont update. I mean i got my veteran command badge but no 90 commander points?
ILLFINGAZ
+1|6328

benzoenator wrote:

It's not Highway Tampa AFAIK... I recently installed BF2 again, and haven't installed Tampa yet. I'm still getting stats problems.
If your points are registering in BFHQ after a round then you dont have a problem other than updating your stats is slow . If you dont see your points going up in BFHQ after playing a round then , thats the problem.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6527|Brisbane, Aus

To people who are saying their stats are updating:

you lucky fuckers

hope they get it moving soon
[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6485

ILLFINGAZ wrote:

Dont confuse stats updating slow and stats not updating at all. When i go on a server and finish the round and then go back to BFHQ to check points and they are not there . This didnt happen UNTIL I installed and played the new map. I dont think its a problem with the updates I think the problem is on my end because there are no points to be updated. It doesnt even register after a round.
Could Tampa be the cause of the stats problem? Sure, but so could anything else EA has done.  This issue has come up in the past and it was a lot worse, in my other post I have a link that has some more info on whats going on.  The link to my post is http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=77386
This issue is just another issue of EA being themselves.  Hopefully it doesn't get as bad as the last time and go down for a few days, but as of right now, it looks to only get worse then it does better.
DrunkenPirate
Rum Baron
+44|6664|Norfolk, England

ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6680|Kangarooland
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support about your incident. Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2. The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no possible way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report this to the DICE Development team so that we can identify any potential issues.

Our records show that your last ranked match was on (6/14/2007 In order for us to track possible stat delays or loss we could use your help. Please locate and login to any EA Officially Ranked Server (EA Servers begin with 159.153, record the name and IP for us) and play for a few rounds. Monitor your BFHQ stats, if they do not update after 6 hours reply back to us with all the information below.

Server Name:
Current Rank:
Current Global Score:
Account Name: (no passwords)
Registered Email:

Please be aware that at times the servers which collect stats from the Officially Ranked Servers may get back logged or suffer an unexpected short outage. This means your progress may take several hours (possibly even a day or more) to fully update and be displayed in your BFHQ page. Stats for some rounds, could even be lost if they were to be collected while these servers were offline temporarily. Though EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues. As well, while playing on any unranked servers your progress will not advance, though we do not want to discourage players from visiting unranked servers as these can be a source of great enjoyment as well.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield 2 Website located here. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef … /home.jsp.
If you’re experiencing technical issues you can find assistance here as well: http://support.ea.com/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Sincerely,

EARep Jacob
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307
christmas has come early boys

My stats up date and work

yay
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali

ChevyLee86 wrote:

christmas has come early boys

My stats up date and work

yay
LUCKY BITCH!
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6723|Estonia
***offical Announcements

"My stats won't update!!" This is probably one of the most commonly addressed problems on this forum, especially during the weekend. So, in an effort to keep our forums a little cleaner, I'll go ahead and post the answer to this issue in the form of a "sticky" (it will always be at the top of the forum).

There are a couple of reasons your stats may not be updating. I know of 2. If I miss any, maybe Midtower or Violet will inform me, and I'll update this thread. So, without further ado, if you stats do not seem to be updating, it is probably due to one of the following 2 reasons.

1. You are not playing on a ranked server. In order to gain your rankings, badges, medals, or any other stats, you MUST play on a ranked multi-player server. When your game starts, and you click the "Join Internet" tab, make sure the box entitled "Ranked" is checked under the "Filters" section. This will ensure that all the available servers you see on your list are indeed ranked. Playing in the Single Player mode, or on an unranked server, will not add your score to your stats.

2. Stats take longer to update over the weekend. If you are playing in a ranked server over the weekend, it is possible that it will take a few days for your stats (and/or rank) to update. The simple explanation for this is that a ton of people play on the weekends... A lot more than on a week day. The servers can simply become overloaded, and it takes them a while to get through the process of updating everyone's stats and rank. So if you are playing on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, please do not be alarmed if your stats do not show up right away. It can take as long as a couple of days (usually not that long, but it's possible) for your stats to be updated. Please be patient during this process, and your stats will eventually update.

I hope this has been helpful for many of you. Thank you for y our patience, as I know having to wait for your stats to update can be frustrating. But I assure you, you won't lose those points, badges, ribbons, medals, awards, and rank that you've worked hard on all weekend. They will eventually update.

If a lot of time goes by and you are still having trouble with your stats updating, there is nothing anyone in the forums will be able to do for you. You will have to click on the "support" link at the top right hand side of this page and submit a help ticket directly to EA.
icecreamgod
+13|6136

David.Podedworny wrote:

You know what i noticed? Badges work fine(As long as you have the requirements) But points and time wont update. I mean i got my veteran command badge but no 90 commander points?
exactly!!! i have gotten badges (veteran ground defense, gold, silver, and bronze stars) to update but my meritorious and valorous unit ribbons have not been processed, and neither my time or points... i have no idea wtf is going on
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali
Definitely some weird shit floating in the waters...
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6665|The Ville
I've been getting a lot of lag lately on servers which I've never had before....It's prob because alot more people are playing or my computer is just shit.....I don't worry about stats like some do but that'd be funny as hell if they introduced this new map and took the stats away lols.
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
omg meh st4tz aren't updat1ng!!1?!11!
BORNAS
+6|6167|Lithuania
so when it willby fixed????
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6286|Newcastle UK
I fucking told you didnt i.
BORNAS
+6|6167|Lithuania
i just asking wne it will by fixed/????
Chorcai
+49|6618|Ireland

AdamBenson wrote:

ILLFINGAZ wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Mine seem to have been updating just fine... I havn't installed Highway Tampon though think that might be summin to do with it?
I think thats the problem because as soon as I installed the new map my stats stoped working.
come to think of it thats true for me also
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
My stats on my main account have updated, and too check I have made a new one and just joined a random server, and still got the points. I see no problem.
molotov<bf2>
+15|6414|uk
i think it's fitting that a game known for its problems should celebrate it's 2nd aniversary in such style.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium

RDMC(2) wrote:

My stats on my main account have updated, and too check I have made a new one and just joined a random server, and still got the points. I see no problem.
Points from today or from yesterday? Nothing I got yesterday came through.

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-06-17 03:52:51)

SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6284|Netherlands
Yay lost a 70 - 1 and a 68 - 0 round today, great.....hope they do come back later

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard