Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland

Penetrator_01 wrote:

No, the classic one:  Someone goes AFK on Warlord, playing as SAS, and constantly spawn from the DZ, not pressing 9 for about an hour...

Final score:

Numb-nuts: score - 0.  kills - 0.  deaths - 463
The other night, playing on Warlord I was MEC, at the start of the game I noicted a guy just falling and not opening hes chute, so it happened 3 times in a row. I was like WTF ?? I then capped that flag and headed off, came back mid way throu the round same guy falling not opening hes chute.....near the end of the round still falling to hes death.

Turns out he was AFK, on the SAS side and spwaning on the point where u chute down. Poor fucker now has a 62 death kill streak and was a fairly high rank. Near the end there was about ten guys watch this guy just falling... and every now and then someone would type "hes up to 25...32...40...50!!!!!"
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
- attacking a tank head on ...with an m16a2
- spawning at the same flag again and again and getting killed again and agian and then complaining about campers
Sgt.Abyss
+2|6783

adv3rsary wrote:

try to votekick an admin.. lol
I once saw a successful vote kick against an admin. He was pretty pissed off when he came back a few minutes later XD

I don't know if it's still possible for the admins to be kicked by vote, but it was in 1.12 or so.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK
Force-TKs in front of a jet.

Get in a chopper with me, when I was a private.
*up, sideways, splosh*
'Sorry man'
"lol wtf"
'sorry chief.'
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
Seen this one on more than one online game:

newbie:  How do I get xxxxxx to work?
clever sod:  Easy, alt & F4
Screen:  Player (newbie) has left the game....
Everyone else:  Haha, dickhead!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6652|United States
I was waiting for a medic to revive me but then some medic came to me and then he started to trow heal packs at me and he never revive me.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

Penetrator_01 wrote:

did that once:
[FB]glowingsnowman:OMG, i just noticed that there is this weird glitch that promotes you if you press ALT+F4
noob1 has left
noob2 has left
noob3 has left
noob4 has left
noob5 has left
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
hahahaha!
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California
Was playing PR when .5 came out, in a squad with a bunch of people new to the mod. We were on a roof with an akward ladder and I fell off trying to get on it. A second later I see three others follow me, jumping over the side only to bounce off the ground one after another.
Our squadleader was not too happy....
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Me and my MEC sqaud took out the defending US infantry near the city entrance, capped it and went on to the surveilance post to cap it, and an enemy support guy starts throwing us ammo bags.....wtf?!?
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico
most of them are usually idiot snipers throwing claymore infront of friendly spawn points.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

max wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

did that once:
[FB]glowingsnowman:OMG, i just noticed that there is this weird glitch that promotes you if you press ALT+F4
noob1 has left
noob2 has left
noob3 has left
noob4 has left
noob5 has left
Same as in CS ^_^

Pro1: Press F10 to respawn
Noob1 has left the game (disconnected by user)
Noob2 has left the game (disconnected by user)
Noob3 has left the game (disconnected by user)
Noob4 has left the game (disconnected by user)
Noob5 has left the game (disconnected by user)

Pro2: Kewl
Pro3: Lmao ^_^

Lamer1: Dust plz

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-06-15 06:36:06)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden

Chorcai wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

No, the classic one:  Someone goes AFK on Warlord, playing as SAS, and constantly spawn from the DZ, not pressing 9 for about an hour...

Final score:

The other night, playing on Warlord I was MEC, at the start of the game I noicted a guy just falling and not opening hes chute, so it happened 3 times in a row. I was like WTF ?? I then capped that flag and headed off, came back mid way throu the round same guy falling not opening hes chute.....near the end of the round still falling to hes death.

Turns out he was AFK, on the SAS side and spwaning on the point where u chute down. Poor fucker now has a 62 death kill streak and was a fairly high rank. Near the end there was about ten guys watch this guy just falling... and every now and then someone would type "hes up to 25...32...40...50!!!!!"
Hehehe, pick up the PKM, grab a cup of coffee and start netting the kills for yourself!
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California

Sambuccashake wrote:

Chorcai wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Final score:

Hehehe, pick up the PKM, grab a cup of coffee and start netting the kills for yourself!
I used to do that to seed the server for my old clan...Normaly I would just fly around while waiting but after getting board on warload I just left it in a skydive loop for a while
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!

Private_Adam wrote:

I was waiting for a medic to revive me but then some medic came to me and then he started to trow heal packs at me and he never revive me.
I do that to snipers on karkand.
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6277|Illinois
My friend and clanmate claims to be as good or a better player than i am, and he says the reason his SPM and total score are much lower than mine is because "He tks alot"
(PS, Hes not joking, he teamkills ALOT, for no reason most of the time.)
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6184|c-c-c-Canada
k the funniest thing happend on wake island today smile
i was waiting for the plane to spawn with 2 people waiting too and a transport heli was hovering around showing off. then the jet spawned and some one threw a flash bang between the airplane and the heli, so the people who were too waiting for the jet got squashed and then plane blew in the water then the heli did a backflip and landed in the water.

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD

P.S i was watching the whole thing LOL.
BootsJD
+10|6212
Running around looking for the guy that is at the Flag that you cant cap and the flag will not go down for for 2 minutes and then it it hits you.... Dam This is our Flag !!!!

HAHAH

Happened more then I would like to admit !

Last edited by BootsJD (2007-06-17 00:01:41)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.

ShawN_ wrote:

Mine is from 2142,, but you get the idea...

Everytime i see a nub dropping his APMs (Claymores) facing the wrong way (facing the walls/corners)
Yeah, I'm completely puzzled when I see those. I'd jump down the chutes on my/enemy Titan, and see Claymores facing the wall. I usually think "Riiiight, some believes wall hacks are used here. Better be safe than sorry". Most of the time, if they're friendly Claymores, I'll jump into them and try to set them off, on purpose.... ... and maybe punish.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6391|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
probaly running into some guy around the corner and he panics and throws a medic pack at me insted of shooting his gun rofl. i know ive seen more funnyer shit but thats all i can remember..
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6230|NSW, Australia

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Final score:

haha rofl, at least he didnt get a purple heart

---

making a post, then reading it and going "fuck someone else wrote the same thing as me"

then realising i was the one who wrote it

Last edited by Nappy (2007-06-17 09:38:26)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Final score:

Liar.

The most deaths he could have had would be 300 (or is it 330 on SAS?) since everytime someone dies your team loses a ticket.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6230|NSW, Australia

yeh your right, and only if both teams are shit and cant kill anyone, at all
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6490
When commanders fight.
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6277|Illinois

NooBesT wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Final score:

Liar.

The most deaths he could have had would be 300 (or is it 330 on SAS?) since everytime someone dies your team loses a ticket.
Maybe the round ended and he did the exact same thing the next round? :P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard