THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
its my most played but it isnt my fav
i like sharqi more
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
Oh man are you trying to stir up stuff?! Yeah I like the map but from another post someone wanted to ban the map cause of all the spawncampers & baserapers.

I like the map cause I dont have to worry about the air.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6787|Human Meat Shield
I like Karkand, never heard of Karkland though, is it a new map? cool if it is I like new close quarter maps! I like all city maps, but Karkand there isn't much walking and not an overabundance of vehicles/planes. There is only one non-city map I like and that is Wake.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

i hate kark with a passion, unless i get alot of C4 kills, then its OK, but its totally dominated by 1 tank the whole time, and the grenades out of nowhere
imdead
Death StatPadder
never had that problem of domination by one tank; what servers are you on? must be playing small/medium maps then. That's what Karkand is about, working as a team, if someone nades you they have to reload, wilst the your team is reviving you/shooting the enemy. True there are people running around nades only, but hopefully your running near a Med.
StevieStagedive
+1|6753|Augsburg, BY, Germany
I like Karkand cause there are no helis and jets. So no death from above... :-)
(Cant wait for the new Patch!!!!)
Sweetmate
+1|6768
"Strike At Karkland = THE BEST MAP IN THE GAME!" if you are a bunny hopping noobtoobing tard or a tank whore. If you dont fall into one of those categories then its become a nightmare.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6727|Gütersloh, Germany
From http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3097

"Constantly Vote to Change the Map to "Strike at Karkand" - This is singlehandedly the greatest map in the history of anything. The game developers should've released Battlefield 2 with only this map, and named the game "Battlefield Karkand." There's absolutely no reason to play any other map, unless of course you have some brain disorder which prevents you from making well informed decisions. Strike at Karkand has everything; tanks, buildings, jeeps, trash dumpsters, and a train. A GODDAMN TRAIN!!! Plus there are plenty of rooftops for snipers to climb and perch on for countless hours, until mom gets home and starts complaining about the bathroom being on fire."

"Constantly Vote to Remove Your Commander! - [...] If your screen doesn't show either a vote for mutiny or a vote to ban somebody or a vote to play "Strike at Karkand" message hovering on the bottom, you're obviously not playing BF2."
imdead
Death StatPadder
Isn't bunny-hopping-dolphindiving-noobtube-vehiclewhores in every map?????  I guess they don't have ENOUGH vehicles for peoples precious stats.
Metaltop
+1|6781|The Netherlands
It's a good infantry map, and Sharqi also.
I like almost every map,, top 3 worse maps are
Fushe Pass (32 player, like it more with 64)
Dragon Valley (32 player, like it more with 64)
Zatar Wetlands (think this is the least played map of BF2)
Wargru
+0|6685|Norway

Zaius1000 wrote:

Strike At Karkland, in my opinion, is the very best map in the game! Its my most-played also. I usually do very well on that map. Who agrees with me?
No!

I think its ok for a round or two, but more than that i get very bored at it!
I love tanks and thats what im driving most of the times and aye theres no attacks from above, but i think its a decent and quite boring map (thats me tho).
The maps I enjoy: Wake island 2007, Kubra dam and most of the maps with china on... And some maps on SF, but cant remember the name.

Kind of annoying when i seartch for a nice server to play on:
Updating server list.....
1400 servers found....
Sort servers by ping....

All servers with good ping (20-120) and players playing:

Strike At Karkland
Strike At Karkland
Strike At Karkland
Strike At Karkland
Strike At Karkland
Strike At Karkland
Strike At Karkland....

ARRRGHHH lol

oh well, gues there a lot of guys that like Strike At Karkland huh?
imdead
Death StatPadder
That's why I play Strike At KARKAND, alot of people and pings, and people of all sort of experience.
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6747|Sweden
wetland 64p is funnt but you need a plane:P
Rizen_Ji
+41|6753|200m out and smiling at you.
I personally like the Oil Fields more than Karkand then Sharqi.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6766|Mark it zero.
i love how karkand is everyones favorite map but barely anyone can actually spell it right. wtf?

i think this map is ok, but its just played way too much. i have most of my time on this map, but thats because every server i play on goes to this map atleasy every other map. it gets kinda annoying. but still it can be somewhat fun...
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6728
karkand or for people that cant spell karkland is the best map in the BF series i love the map my G3 will ownz you none of that F2000 GL bullshit although the nades from nowhere just make me smile when i get killed by one its such a funny tactic best knife map (got all my knife badges on it) and best map for team points just bought a multiplay.co.uk server with a few friends and were going to play.... you guessed it strike at kirkand 24/7 32player and the ticket rate 750 each side so long rounds and nice scores should be the best BF2 server ever and as there are no servers in the UK that have a spare slot its about time we had one were gna make a new clan aswell called =KWG= (Kids With Guns) although we aint kids we dont care its only a game eel free to come by our website once we have it up and running were gonna need members though and we are going to play clan base match's.

sorry for all you american folk server ping for you will be 160+ but as for the UK and rest of europe expect a ping a 25 or less UK and 45 or less rest of europe.

and yes its gonna be ranked
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6727
yet another person that loves karkand but doesnt know how its spelt..
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
I used to think it said Kanard lol whick means "Duck" in french....anyways.
The best is a city rotation then no one gets bored of the maps.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

I wondered why the city in the old Darkwing Duck cartoon series was called "St Canard."

But to the point, I agree with The_Heart_Attack.
It's a good fun map, and I like it. Sharqi is my favourite map, (and most played.) i can understand the appeal of Karkand, although remember that if you play it too much you'll quickly get bored. Don't become a Karkand-junkie, play the other maps for some variation.
it's like,

"IF YOU DOONT EET YURR MEET, YU DOONT GET ANY PUUDING!! HOW CUN YEH HAAV ENE PUUDING EEF YEH DOONT EET YURR MEET!!"

(If anyone knows what that is a reference to, you rock!)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
sragoot
+3|6752
Karkand is great but i love daqing, wake, and clean sweep if i have a plane.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6766|Mark it zero.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pink floyd

i definitely like variation, so i play on EA servers or comcast servers. they play all maps and have great ping yay
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Nice one Kamikaze17.

By the way Wargru, your sig - that is EXACTLY what I am like with my computer. It's so fucken true it's scary.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
chitlin
Banned
+36|6780
yes douchebags.. there are 20 cool maps but plz continue to play the same one over and over

easily amused is a good trait

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard