Nanten
+24|6436
First things first.

[sarcasm]
This is a another sniperfagg0t claywhore non-teamplayer and blah blah blah video.

This video WILL NOT include, in any form:
-Team play
-Flag capping
-Medic whoring
-Anything else that i'm "supposed to" do in-game to help the team to win

Instead this video WILL include:
-Solo playing
-"i don't give a flying fux0r about the team"-attitude
-Shitload of claymores
-Alot of hiding in the bushes and not spotting anything
-Everything you can concider selfish/noobish/stupid/retarded/etc

Now that you know what to wait of the video, don't tell me about these things, i know. Ok?

So, basicly what i'm trying to say is, DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU'RE NOT INTO SNIPER VIDEOS.
[/sarcasm]

Basically this video just shows things that you don't see in other sniper videos. Failures, missed shots, deaths and other BS.
And yes, the intro text is pretty much the same as in my previous topic, just because i'm lazy. Ok?

So, here you go!

The_killer2
hai
+36|6182|North Carolina
What was the point in even making this video?
Nanten
+24|6436

Matt^ wrote:

Boredom. Nothing else really. Besides, i'm trying to learn how to use vegas. Video editing is not my piece of the pie, i know it.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6656

Matt^ wrote:

the fucks with the music too? IVE HAD IT WITH THESE SNIPER VIDEOS THEY ARE POINTLESS.

all you wookies need to realize that after the 1528th video you put it IT STARTED GETTING JUST A WEE BIT REPETITIVE.

and the only reason i watched this video, for 30 seconds, is to be able to comment on the music choice. if you used good music, you would at least save a bit of your sanity. since you didnt, there is no point.
B|ackhawk
+12|6207|Manchester, England

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Matt^ wrote:

the fucks with the music too? IVE HAD IT WITH THESE SNIPER VIDEOS THEY ARE POINTLESS.

all you wookies need to realize that after the 1528th video you put it IT STARTED GETTING JUST A WEE BIT REPETITIVE.

and the only reason i watched this video, for 30 seconds, is to be able to comment on the music choice. if you used good music, you would at least save a bit of your sanity. since you didnt, there is no point.
we might aswell just not make videos then, seen as the games been out for so long and there is enough videos for each kit and vehicle....

if you dont like it dont fucking post... prick
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6744|Great Wall
Nice music
Simon
basically
+838|6664|UK

B|ackhawk wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Matt^ wrote:

we might aswell just not make videos then, seen as the games been out for so long and there is enough videos for each kit and vehicle....

if you dont like it dont fucking post... prick
Did you like the video?

And to Nanten, I don't know what was with the music, but it was better than the same music you get in EVERY BF2 vid nowadays. I only watched 3 minutes of it, it seemed there was more writing than killing?
Some shots were decent
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6757|Chicago.
I thought it was good for a laugh.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6397|fÄking denmark
Hm it sounds like The Cartoon in the start and end, but I can't remember what music it is in the middle of the vid ..
Nanten
+24|6436

Simon wrote:

And to Nanten, I don't know what was with the music, but it was better than the same music you get in EVERY BF2 vid nowadays. I only watched 3 minutes of it, it seemed there was more writing than killing?
Some shots were decent
The idea was not to have the same music that every BF2 wid usually has. The range is what... 10 songs in 150k videos? The idea was not to show off any shots. If it was, there would be shots that actually takes skill of some level

If you people would actually watch the video, you would realize that i myself flame snipers in it. But oh well. Can't expect much, it's BF2s

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Hm it sounds like The Cartoon in the start and end, but I can't remember what music it is in the middle of the vid ..
Ievan Polka by Loituma

Last edited by Nanten (2007-06-15 15:44:11)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6658|Norway
Hey Nanten! We've played together the last couple of days on the LSF server  - Special Forces   You're a pretty decent sniper, mate.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6351|Cali

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Nice music
Nanten
+24|6436

Tor77 wrote:

Hey Nanten! We've played together the last couple of days on the LSF server  - Special Forces   You're a pretty decent sniper, mate.
Yeah, i remember ya Cheers!
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6626|Mhz

Haha, well it wins the award for daftest music, made me chuckle a few times

Think I might go SVD whore on the wOokie server for a bit now
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6460|USA
boringzzzz
RiceKrispie
+27|6394|Ottawa, ON
These just keep getting worse by the day. What kind of state were you in when you decided that would be the best choice for music?
gameaddict
+35|6686|let op drempels
I love it how many guys cant see the joke in this video.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6234|Scotland!

gameaddict wrote:

They can, they just ignore the joke because it's not funny.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6691|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Matt^ wrote:

dont watch em u know its a wookie and durrrrr fucking idiots like u piss me off, fucking a wookie-sniper group right?
wookie video-9.99999 out of 10 its a sniper vid right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read the title u fucking idiot, get ur head outta ur ass and fucking read the god damn title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump
nice vid
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6563|Brisbane, Aus

Less white screens.. cause thats 3 quarters of your video.

but +1 for diverse map sniping
The_killer2
hai
+36|6182|North Carolina

Tushers wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Matt^ wrote:

dont watch em u know its a wookie and durrrrr fucking idiots like u piss me off, fucking a wookie-sniper group right?
wookie video-9.99999 out of 10 its a sniper vid right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read the title u fucking idiot, get ur head outta ur ass and fucking read the god damn title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump
nice vid
Was that even considered a video?
gameaddict
+35|6686|let op drempels

Jameseyy wrote:

gameaddict wrote:

They can, they just ignore the joke because it's not funny.
Meh, it's still IMO better then then the massive amounts 'zomg look i can solo the chopper!!!!!!' or 'look how i own in karkand with my medic kit' videos, i want more funny videos.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6691|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
well its not meant to be like uber sniper frags he just got off and injury to much butt fucking,but oh well <<<not rly but he was teh gonzors for a while
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6376|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
That was fun, and actually for people who are learning to snipe, quite informative

Music was hilarious and good spelling :p Its "genius" not "genious"

LMAO x10 for peoples comments too.  Guys......this is a muck about video, helping him learn......the music is great - not this metal shit which goes with every damn video these days.

+1 for the music LOL.
kptk92
u
+972|6414|tc_london

Nanten wrote:

Basically this video just shows things that you don't see in other sniper videos. Failures, missed shots, deaths and other BS.
Seen my video? That was an honest one also, and also a WOoKie app.

+1 for another honest video!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard