BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6744|Rochester, NY
Well, you days are over, you will be like the others who would forever flame you in the BF2 world.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

Hyper wrote:

actually that was horseman i beleive
It was this tool also.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

"Sgt" Gene said.............

seriously people who are over 19 and play excessivley are just losers who have no life. for real think about you are 20 years old and sitting in your parents basement playing bf2 with your favorite white dockers shirt and a pocket protector on and a dream of being #1 in bf2. i would like to make this statment VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont hand me that esrb rating bullshit companies make games violent to specifically target the youth. there could be better things u could be doing like going to parties maybe meeting girls if u losers arent to fucking too shy to even look. my opinion but i lugh at people over 19 playing video games because it is in fact true they have no lives if you are an adult u can basically do what ever u want but u choose to play video games and make fun of people that are younger than u and talk about how u have an uber l337 gaming machin and that u can pwn any little noob that comes around. for real get a life its time to pull your heads out of your asses take a nice breath of air and go kill your self.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6777

usmarine2005 wrote:

Hey "Sgt" Gene, you are the little bitch who said a couple months ago, "that anyone 19 or older playing video games needs to get a life."  Remember that asshole?  You pissed a lot of people off and never had the nuts to answer anyone.  I guess you were too busy cheating to respond to your statements.  All I can say now is, at least you learned a little lesson about cheating, but I am willing to bet you didn't since you are just a little punk kid.  I vote your mom grounds you for cheating and lying.
LOL... well yea that was me... i think right now iam going to take back those statements i have made...
i will never cheat again. About the grounding thing... lol pretty creative u are
Sgt.Gene
+215|6777

usmarine2005 wrote:

"Sgt" Gene said.............

seriously people who are over 19 and play excessivley are just losers who have no life. for real think about you are 20 years old and sitting in your parents basement playing bf2 with your favorite white dockers shirt and a pocket protector on and a dream of being #1 in bf2. i would like to make this statment VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont hand me that esrb rating bullshit companies make games violent to specifically target the youth. there could be better things u could be doing like going to parties maybe meeting girls if u losers arent to fucking too shy to even look. my opinion but i lugh at people over 19 playing video games because it is in fact true they have no lives if you are an adult u can basically do what ever u want but u choose to play video games and make fun of people that are younger than u and talk about how u have an uber l337 gaming machin and that u can pwn any little noob that comes around. for real get a life its time to pull your heads out of your asses take a nice breath of air and go kill your self.
lol... ok and i can see you really care about this... do us a favor and keep this topic on subject
if u wanna complain about it please make a seperate topic
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

Well, you have a very small point there about staying on topic.....but how many posts in here actually stay on topic.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6780|Arizona
I think horseman started the post...but Gene took it over taking his side.  Oh well...God don't break for stat-padders. 
qrsttheone
+0|6680|200 metres from nowhere

Jestar12345 wrote:

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)  Darkshadow01290 (178)

Shit man. I think we need like a Doctor Phil here to help self confessed padders get back on track.
Feel sorry for yourself? 1400 points to sgt. major! sfw. Take some time out for us the poor downtrodden grunts who give you those points. Darkshadow01290 was a good buddy of mine, he died alongside me many, many times to get you where you are.

I am in the same position, asaulttoxic could not be number 6 if it weren’t for my un-selfish standing in one place with my eyes closed as he killed me over and over again. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, happy days.

A.T. as I like to call him, we do have many thing in common, he is my worst enemy and my favorite victim! Funny, he does not call too much anymore, ignores me online, never mind - perhaps he did not recognize me.

How about putting the past behind all these accusations and start a new thread ..... Who is the worst player..... Oh, Oh, Oh, pleeeeeeese put my name next to my buddy DS on the worst player list.
AlphaDrake
+10|6796|Edmonton
SGT Gene I played with you today! You were base raping with the jet, doing pretty good too!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6777

AlphaDrake wrote:

SGT Gene I played with you today! You were base raping with the jet, doing pretty good too!
lol... thank u uhh yea just to let u people know i will now be jet whoring on a different name

CrAcK|RoX
so u guys will know its me when i drop bombs on u and take out your whole squad... lol
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6759|Houston, TX
I remember the age war posts you placed awhile back.  I'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you've matured since then.  Seems EA caught you and slammed your ego down a notch or two.  Hope it makes you more humble.  Please just remember that you are defined (to us) by your thoughts and actions.  We all hold you to what you've shown us here on the forums and on the battlefield.  Expect flaming and discouraging remarks till your actions prove to us otherwise.  (Alot of the you-had-it-coming kind of posts)

Good luck on reviving and fixing the reputation.

KJ
OpsChief
+101|6690|Southern California
QUICK Everyone kick him while he is down...   
Sgt.Gene
+215|6777
well i have started a new name... NO MORE CHEATS OR GLITCHES ON THIS ONE!

CrAcK|R0X is the new name... im doing rather well actually
CRUSHER
+-1|6728

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I thought you said it was planewhore.US. Make up your mind..
Sgt.Gene
+215|6777

CRUSHER wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

I thought you said it was planewhore.US. Make up your mind..
yea but i made a last miniute decision today... cause i play karkand alot to
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6783|Human Meat Shield
Should've stayed with the first one.... If you know what I mean.

That's why I stick to the very first account to see my progression. But obviously you couldn't do that.
Metaltop
+1|6777|The Netherlands
When EA keeps reseting peoples stats I will get in the top 10 (just kidding).

I've earned all my points/badges legit.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6718
Well mate it took guts to fess up to it ill give you that so you earn a little bit of respect from me for that but your a real fukwit for cheating and im glad to see your claiming to be clean now its just up to you to prove it in your stats
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6855|Cologne, Germany

wow gene, what a pitty...

then again, you were a stats padder, so you should have known it might come to this one day.
I think it is good that EA finally taking this issue seriously.

good luck with the new account. Hope you stay clean.
Des.Kmal
+917|6632|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
gene has been reset like 17 times.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Sgt.Gene
+215|6777

Des.Kmal wrote:

gene has been reset like 17 times.
Wow Kmal... revive a 6 month old thread...

For the record it has only been 8 times
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6835|Delaware
This thread is older than Jesus.

https://coffeejedi.darkimage.net/old_thread.jpg

Last edited by SysTray (2006-12-14 19:19:40)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6734|California

I havent.

/knife pistol
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6452|King Of The Islands

https://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/Files/013131115499d.jpg
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6706
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard