henhouck
+10|6374|Indiana, Pennsylvania
-Stole this idea from bf2 section, but this forum has been slow lately so here it is,

-Ever Had one of those times when you should be dead but you weren't?

-Mine was i was using the clark shotgun at Camp G and there were 6 guys trying to cap harbor and i walked in there and single
shot every one of them and left with 1 bar of health left.

-Lets here ur guys situations.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

Clark owns
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
henhouck
+10|6374|Indiana, Pennsylvania
yea it does
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6574|UK
indeed
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6295|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Post you fools!

On topic: Never really happened to me. I lag too much so I'm always dead.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6730|Ireland | Monaghan

Probably when I jumped into an enemy squad and knifed every single one of them, they were even looking at me; yet they kept reviving each other, best laugh I ever had.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6487|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Flying the Doragon on Verdun, make a pass on a EU Tank, who gets his shield up halfway through.  Turn around for second pass, dodge return fire, and he rolls behind some trees, taking only a few rockets.  Now I'm very frustrated (Never had to do this many attempts....), I turn around for a third, having launched a personal vendetta against this tank.  As I start squeezing off Rockets, his main gun hits me.  Normally I don't bail, so I can respawn and grab the next gunship, but I was so intent on this Tank's destruction, I figured I'd try and use my RDX on it.  So I bail out and land facing the wall.  I about face to be staring into the barrel of the Tank, who immediately goes into reverse to Get a good shot on me.  HOWEVER, as he's backing up, (apparantly my passes did manage to damage him to the point of no return), he explodes in a giant fireball, and I'm left with the message Wrathful_Angel[Killed]zomgtehiforgothisnameloleasucks.  He immediately typese "WTF" into the text, only to be met with my response "Ha, Crushed you with my mind, Bitch".  I was promptly slaughtered by a Walker, but the day was mine....
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6512|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Clark owns
Hell yeah....
Magius5.0
+106|6391|UMass Amherst
Hrm...I've got a couple good ones from memory.  Being a walker pilot on Belgrade...

Heres how it went: I had picked up the walker and started flooring the opposition pretty badly (Think I was EU), and they're getting to the point that they want me dead, very very badly.  Everywhere I go there are pilum rounds and rockets waiting to claim my name on the death ticker--at least five or six engineers at any time, thank god none of them tried a suicide rush with motion mines or RDX buggies.  They threw the kitchen sink at me to say the least, including the tank, APC and RDX whores a couple times, but I kept disengaging to repair.  Priceless amounts of kills from that one round, and we won.
Buzerk1
+44|6845
Clark does own

Mine is, Titan mod, enemy gets Silo 1 and I'm on the PAC side. So I decided to spawn from the Titam in the back and Pod myself to Silo 1. On my way down I spot aTransport ship flying away. So I aimed at it, got a partial hit and Pod on the ground. At the point I though I missed it when "B1TME [killed] enemy1", B1TME [killed] enemy2", B1TME [killed] enemy3" and B1TME [killed] enemy4".

You've got to love those Pod... 108 kills so far

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard