Dobe.R.Mann65
+1|6606
I don't know if I'm the only one, but all of the sudden my stats are not updating. Has been like this for two days...
Anyone else having this problem?
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6329
on the site or on the game

on site it works

in game it takes  a little while because a lot of people are playing
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6263|Germany, NRW
this happens averagely every two weeks. you just have to wait some hours, sometimes a day or if it comes really bad up to a week. i don't know exactly the reason for the delay of the update but you can be sure your points you earned while no update is there are safe
*=SemperFI=*
The best BF2 knifer
+11|6260

Dobe.R.Mann65 wrote:

I don't know if I'm the only one, but all of the sudden my stats are not updating. Has been like this for two days...
Anyone else having this problem?
its happening to me to mine is not updateing
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6160
Yeah mine too.  Updated like 15 points only LOL
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

so thats why I my account hardly got more points, even after several rounds of hardcore warlord glitching
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6731|Great Wall
Please someone close this thread
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6517|dunno
lol mine haven't updated since Monday night on my second account.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-06-14 16:09:30)

OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6308|Newcastle UK
I made 4 accounts last night, i played on one and got 800 points approx and all it upfated in the 4 times i updated it in bfhq it added a total 40 seconds.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land
i think i see about 3 of these a week.  its like lemmings.  They don't bother looking before they jump, they just jump and hope for the best

of course, lemmings have a reason, whereas these guys don't, but it makes a great analogy
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard