Poll

??

yes18%18% - 8
no81%81% - 36
Total: 44
Afrika_18
+26|6549
please be honest, its not like you'll get your stats reset because its anonymous.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

Yes.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6403|Indianapolis, IN
Are you trying to weigh your possibilities, maybe feel better for your no0bish actions? Shame on you kid, shame on you!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51
No.?
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6454|Boulder, CO
no, hackers should jump out of a plane onto a helicopter flying underneath, thats the best use for hackers.
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6662|Cambridge, England
Pff no one uses hacks.

Ahhh why are all my posts double posts.....

Last edited by jimmanycricket (2007-06-11 09:40:16)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

Do you really expect anything close to truth in here? I am not the only one who voted Yes for fun.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-06-11 09:42:48)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6461|USA
I'm just too good for this game, so people call me hackers.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6310|The | Netherlands
Don't hack though sometimes public I notice them or get accused using them. But I also have lots of situations, where I can imagine people to think that I hack, or somebody else, because I am just as surprised as the person who I killed.

But that ussualy happends in gathers, not pub
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6660|pimelteror.de
if your best friend is like this:   c8
you might hack/cheat/glitch

if it is like this: c=8
you donĀ“t hack

if it is like: c==8
people think you hack, because theirs is like #1
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6702|UK

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Do you really expect anything close to truth in here? I am not the only one who voted Yes for fun.
nope
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
Samtheman hacks. He was like commanding in a tank and i shot at him with my grenade laucher like 4 times and he didn't even die.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
I R TEH UBER 13337 H4xz0R!
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6699|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
What's with the sudden surge of "Zomg Haxxors!" threads...
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6461|USA

jord wrote:

Samtheman hacks. He was like commanding in a tank and i shot at him with my grenade laucher like 4 times and he didn't even die.
WTF??? I didn't know such a hack existed!!! PB needs to detect this new uber hack!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

24/7 Haxxor
g4ngst4 styl3
3ast sid3 b3ast
weasel_thingo
+74|6333

jimmanycricket wrote:

Pff no one uses hacks.

Ahhh why are all my posts double posts.....
lol yeah wtf.

i dont hack... but sometimes i go on another account a glitch for the lolz
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6662|Cambridge, England
i found someone hacking, they like got out there gun and pointed it at me really quickly and then they like shot me and i died in like less then a second. OH my God HAX. I was like WTF, and i shouted hacker hacker, but no one cared cos i was just a retarded NOOB.

/Sarcasm
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

I always shoot in the head. Even without hax. When I turn hax on, you can't even spawn because you die before you have time for it.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

jimmanycricket wrote:

i found someone hacking, they like got out there gun and pointed it at me really quickly and then they like shot me and i died in like less then a second. OH my God HAX. I was like WTF, and i shouted hacker hacker, but no one cared cos i was just a retarded NOOB.

/Sarcasm
It's funny because it comes up twice.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6186
Hell no! I know there are hackers out there and I just dont understand the mentality of someone who feels the need to cheat for a video game...even pay money for hacks? Thats pretty weird in my eyes. Its a video game, there are much more important things in life that a "win at all costs" attitude. If you hack....then there is a basic flaw with your wiring and you need some help. Seriously, its a game, play, get better and dont take it so seriously.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

NooBesT wrote:

I always shoot in the head. Even without hax. When I turn hax on, you can't even spawn because you die before you have time for it.
and my hax are soo haxderful that i haxturbate whilst haxxxing you from another server using my haxturbationary powers
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
Yeah, you're never going to get a serious answer about this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard