Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|- wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Damn good witha plane finalstrike.
Second account has insane K/D ratio.
over first account id give 8/10
second i give 10/10
wow thanks
but i really know that my first accaunt sucks that isnt normal anymore how i sucked there the stats r shit
but thanks ^^
lol ur suppose to rate mine too =P
öhmm low accuracy ^^
vehicle stats r ok nice map selection
but ur kd ratio from weapons arent so good =PP
but i hink u got skill 8,5/10
Mr.M.v.W
+2|6280|Rotterdam, Netherlands
Gzzz ur a jet whore! Got a other account? but very good btw

Plz rate mine
FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6207|Germany

Mr.M.v.W wrote:

Gzzz ur a jet whore! Got a other account? but very good btw

Plz rate mine
spm is ok kdr isnt soooo bad nice map selection awards ok ^^

gun kdr is ok too

8/10 i like the stats ^^
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6259|Turkey
use something other than sniper rifle lol

good stats 8/10
SyDuS
+10|6594|vancouver BC

DewilBurak wrote:

good stats 8/10
LOL you havent been GUID BANNED yet?

230 sniper kills in an hour, kpm of 4 btw, with sniper hah, spm of 9.2, 5-1 kdr with assault rifles, i could sit in karkand alley in a tank spawnraping 32 guys over and over and not get that kpm, unless of course i had an aimbot and wallhack to help me find people that quickly.   11/10

PS finalstrike only plays 1.03 against almost all noobs and rapes the carrier over and over again until he loses airfield then gets chopper raped over and over again. so dont judge his kdr on skill, simply opportunity. 1.41 he would be pathetic. that i can promise.

Last edited by SyDuS (2007-06-11 23:07:29)

_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6259|Turkey
LOL why GUID BANNED?!?!?! i have played this game over 3000 hours so i think im normal eh?

and ur stats spm is low for me good kdr

8/10
MetalChont
+18|6587|Sydney, Australia

Bi0h4zRd wrote:

@ MetalChont

Nice rifle KDR.
I wasn't rated omg rate me so I feel good
FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6207|Germany

SyDuS wrote:

DewilBurak wrote:

good stats 8/10

230 sniper kills in an hour, kpm of 4 btw, with sniper hah, spm of 9.2, 5-1 kdr with assault rifles, i could sit in karkand alley in a tank spawnraping 32 guys over and over and not get that kpm, unless of course i had an aimbot and wallhack to help me find people that quickly.   11/10

PS finalstrike only plays 1.03 against almost all noobs and rapes the carrier over and over again until he loses airfield then gets chopper raped over and over again. so dont judge his kdr on skill, simply opportunity. 1.41 he would be pathetic. that i can promise.
watch my first accaunt i played the half on my time on new patches but in 1.03 r my friends etc
u cant see that im pwning we already know that u think ima noob its ok but im sure noone cares

i can also make a accaunt in 1.41 i will still pwn °_°
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6366|105 RVK

SyDuS wrote:

DewilBurak wrote:

good stats 8/10

watch my first accaunt i played the half on my time on new patches but in 1.03 r my friends etc
u cant see that im pwning we already know that u think ima noob its ok but im sure noone cares

omg are u Air$strike? Cause if so u are a fucking idiot, if your old account was 619 your him, U had TOP tags and claimed to be in TOP.

Plus you think your good.

and no1 likes you on 1.03

Last edited by Missionless (2007-06-12 05:01:21)

FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6207|Germany

Missionless wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

omg are u Air$strike? Cause if so u are a fucking idiot, if your old account was 619 your him, U had TOP tags and claimed to be in TOP.

children time here i see better i dont say something you 12 years old kiddys r talking all the time than
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6352|Netherlands

Missionless wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

Omg i actually agree with u, tyler , wtf
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6266|Scotland!

Missionless wrote:

children time here i see better i dont say something you 12 years old kiddys r talking all the time than
245 team kills in 45 hours. you fail. And we speak english here, stop typing with your elbows or shut the fuck up.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6352|Netherlands

Jameseyy wrote:

Missionless wrote:

245 team kills in 45 hours. you fail. And we speak english here, stop typing with your elbows or shut the fuck up.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6354|Newcastle UK

Dwit wrote:

FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-

10/10, nothing else to say, maybe try and get a couple more medals or something...
haha thanks
http://bf2s.com/player/69878724/
i think enough medals but dont lough =P just my first accaunt i sucked like noone else ^^
sucks with the plane 0.1/10
FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6207|Germany

OakLeaves wrote:

Dwit wrote:

FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-

10/10, nothing else to say, maybe try and get a couple more medals or something...
haha thanks
http://bf2s.com/player/69878724/
i think enough medals but dont lough =P just my first accaunt i sucked like noone else ^^
sucks with the plane 0.1/10
pff lol says a noob with a shit jet time a shit spm and a shit jet ratio lmao 0/10
FiNaL$tRiKe-|VoV|-
+2|6207|Germany

Jameseyy wrote:

Missionless wrote:

lol alright only noobs really cant see that i rape better than u noobs just go die ^^
im away from this forum kiddys
ps:get older
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6352|Netherlands
Oh man, u make me laugh sooooo hard, u REALLY (trust me: really) have no idea what u are talking about 619
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6354|Newcastle UK
LMAO dude i would own you in a jet, i dont hide in 1.03 carrier raping.

Last edited by OakLeaves (2007-06-12 12:03:18)

Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6312|Outside your Back window

OakLeaves wrote:

My cat could play better
David.P
Banned
+649|6312
7/10 lamb(or beef or whatever you like to be called)
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6341|The | Netherlands

Jameseyy wrote:

lol alright only noobs really cant see that i rape better than u noobs just go die ^^
Good, that will improve the average age here.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6366|105 RVK

Jameseyy wrote:

we wont miss u egoist.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6266|Scotland!

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

My cat could play better
Then by definition your cat also rapes you at bf2. That's either one talented cat or you fail hard.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6635

Jameseyy wrote:

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

My cat could play better
Then by definition your cat also rapes you at bf2. That's either one talented cat or you fail hard.
Good amount of points for it only being created in Febrauary of this year.
Good SPM
Good KDR
Weapons are nice.
Meidcwhorelol.

8/10
k.one
+22|6233|Finland
MorbiD.ShoT
good stats
nice snipe, Weapon and Vehicle kdr
what i can say 8,5/10

Board footer