^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6890|The Hague, Netherlands

Rolling Stones,

call me nuts I don't care, I wished they'd f*ck off already, all mick Jagger does  is scream like he has a anal probe in his ass.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6771|Manitowoc, WI

Ryan wrote:

Trel wrote:

Wait wait wait...

You hate Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, etc... but you like Blink 182.

Hypocrite much?
Blink 182 is a band with kick-ass songs, interesting lyrics, and wild behavior.
Good Charlotte and Simple Plan are a bunch of gothic emo kids trying to scream their way into making music that people will like. They failed miserably.
Wait wait wait, where in the hell have you heard Good Charlotte and Simple Plan scream?  Also, their not emo, they're just trying to look sorta emo.  Just a heads up, if a band is really mainstream, like you hear it on the same station as you would something by Justin Timberlake, then it's not emo.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6835|The Lou

Ryan wrote:

bobby177 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Blink 182 is a band with kick-ass songs, interesting lyrics, and wild behavior.
Good Charlotte and Simple Plan are a bunch of gothic emo kids trying to scream their way into making music that people will like. They failed miserably.
Simple Plan is the same thing lol.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone told me that like 2 of their members were from Blink 182?
Nope. Blink 182 was Travis Barker, Mark Hoppus, and Tom DeLong.
Simple Plan's members are Ghey, Emoozzz, and FartCrack.
Your both wrong, in the original blink 182 the drummer was Scott Raynor.

And i laugh at people that say all there songs sound the same..... they have 2 singers, so how does it all sound the same? well guess what, its the SAME band, so just about everything is going to sound the same.... just like all the music now-a-days.

I personally hate panic! at the disco, they're abunch of douche bags.

Fergie.... wow, I don't think I need a reason.

DJ unk, walk what out? FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP! (if you cant think of more than 3 lyrics, then you probably shouldn't make music.)

and whoever makes the song 2-step.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6782|Washington, DC

Fergie makes me want to draw my .357.

edit: Reasons? Terrible singing, it's mostly studio magic, she's probably got a bunch of STDs, and her music just sucks. I admit that the beat to "London Bridge" is catchy, but her singing is terrrrrrrrrible.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-06-09 17:45:58)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6918|Cambridge (UK)
1. (from the surreal side of my brain) Rubber bands - because they always dry out and, in the process, get stuck fast to whatever they were securing.
2. (to bring it back slightly closer to on topic) One-man-bands - toothless old men tunelessly squawking out out-of-time crap - every last one of them.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6502|Iowa...
Nickelback-all of their singles sound exactly the same,and the rest of their music sucks ass.
My Chemical Romance-i can't stand them.their music makes me want to die.then again,maybe that's the effect they're going for.
Dave Matthews-i hate his voice.
Fergie-she sounds like a slut.she looks like a slut.she is a slut.plus she can't sing.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-06-09 17:55:11)

Home
Section.80
+447|7000|Seattle, Washington, USA

Any mainstream rap trash. 50 Cent, Young Joc, Young Dro, Mims, any of that crap.
Edit: Oh yeah, reasons. The music sucks, the rappers are untalented (they aren't actually rapping), the lyrics are pathetic and mindless. And they give a bad name to the genre.

Last edited by Home (2007-06-09 21:57:07)

jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6892|Norcal, usa

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Rolling Stones,

call me nuts I don't care, I wished they'd f*ck off already, all mick Jagger does  is scream like he has a anal probe in his ass.
i would have to agree with this
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6837|United States of America
Led Zepplin & Pink Floyd - they are really overrated now and seen as founders of rock and roll
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6810|California
I hate the band U2...

All their songs sound the same...

I've never heard their guitarist play a blazing solo...

I just #&%@$# hate them... and that boner dude makes me so sick...
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6724

Slipknot because they're seen as one of the best "metal" bands of today, when they're cock sucking pop crap. All other bands like them (KoRn, Disturbed, Bullet for my Valentine, Papa Roach, Trivium etc) which are seen as awesome "metal" bands. GTFO, they wouldn't know metal if it hit them in the face and blew them up.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6856

DesertFox- wrote:

Led Zepplin & Pink Floyd - they are really overrated now and seen as founders of rock and roll
How is Led Zepplin overrated?  Sorry, I just don't see that one.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6801|Norway

DesertFox- wrote:

Hey!
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6641|Kamloops, BC Canada
I have so many bands I hate. However I just cant think of specifics now 'cause I'm way too tired.

mainly I hate most punk because all the guitar is just pure power chords.

I hate rap because of the repetitive beat and horrible grammar.
aj0404
+298|6502|Iowa...
DesertFox you are officially banned from talking about music.and Bolvis i'm surprised to see an UnderOath fan on here,i didn't know they were that big.i only like one song of theirs,but they're not bad.guess i'm just not really into the post-hardcore much.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6773|Gold coast, Aus.
Any band that sings death metal. What the fuck? Who actually likes listening to nonrhythmic drums and electric guitars while some clueless singer screams about something that is still to this day, beknown by me. I am serious, what are they trying to say? What are they yelling about? "RWARRRRRR YELLLL MOAR YELL RAWRARAWRWARAR" *Insert some 'cool' electric guitar solo that sounds like shit and blows your eardrums apart* "MOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR YELLING IM FUCKING HARDCORE"

Emo bands suck too. Simple plan? The fuck are they whinging about? They make millions, they have huge houses and expensive cars, and they STILL whinge about shit? I bet there life is shitloads better then any of ours, but they whinge about how crap it is.

Whatever the fuck nickelbacks' genre is sucks as well. Not just nickelback, there are also a few other bands that sing like them. And tbh, I can't tell the difference between a single one of there songs. I was amazed when this one song was in the top50 countdown for half a year, then someone told me it was 3 different songs. I stopped watching Rage top 50 after that.

Mainstream rap is fucking horrible as well. I have a few rap songs in my playlist atm, but not one of them have been in the top 50. ever. Eminem and 50 cent, they should seriously kill themselves. They make money singing about there hoes and gats. This is from an actual song of eminems

"
[Chorus: Eminem]

Bitch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna fuck with me
Girls neither - you ain't nothing but a slut to me
Bitch I'ma kill you! You ain't got the balls to beef
We ain't gon' never stop beefing I don't squash the beef"

What the shit is that meant to mean? And no I didn't go searching for ages to find that shit song. I typed in Eminem lyrics into google and clicked on the first link.

Pop bands are shit too. Unless its Jpop.

Ah fuck it. All bands are shit. And to be really honest, I have never liked more then 3 songs from one band, the prodigy excluded. I like all of prodigy <3
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6808|Brisbane, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

Any band that sings death metal. What the fuck? Who actually likes listening to nonrhythmic drums and electric guitars while some clueless singer screams about something that is still to this day, beknown by me. I am serious, what are they trying to say? What are they yelling about? "RWARRRRRR YELLLL MOAR YELL RAWRARAWRWARAR" *Insert some 'cool' electric guitar solo that sounds like shit and blows your eardrums apart* "MOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR YELLING IM FUCKING HARDCORE"

Emo bands suck too. Simple plan? The fuck are they whinging about? They make millions, they have huge houses and expensive cars, and they STILL whinge about shit? I bet there life is shitloads better then any of ours, but they whinge about how crap it is.

Whatever the fuck nickelbacks' genre is sucks as well. Not just nickelback, there are also a few other bands that sing like them. And tbh, I can't tell the difference between a single one of there songs. I was amazed when this one song was in the top50 countdown for half a year, then someone told me it was 3 different songs. I stopped watching Rage top 50 after that.

Mainstream rap is fucking horrible as well. I have a few rap songs in my playlist atm, but not one of them have been in the top 50. ever. Eminem and 50 cent, they should seriously kill themselves. They make money singing about there hoes and gats. This is from an actual song of eminems

"

What the shit is that meant to mean? And no I didn't go searching for ages to find that shit song. I typed in Eminem lyrics into google and clicked on the first link.

Pop bands are shit too. Unless its Jpop.

Ah fuck it. All bands are shit. And to be really honest, I have never liked more then 3 songs from one band, the prodigy excluded. I like all of prodigy <3
QFE
aj0404
+298|6502|Iowa...

gene_pool wrote:

that would be "Kill You" off of Eminem's second album the Marshall Mathers LP. >_>
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6791|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Nintendogamer wrote:

ok so which Bands do you hate with a passion and why?

heres mine-
Good Charlotte- they are only in it for the money (no bull)
Simple Plan- whine whine whine
Hellogoodbye- horrible, the bunch of nerds should go back to playing WoW than writing sickening music.
I think simple plan are actually not bad at all... wel mbay because its a quebec band and im from quebec, but still i think they are good, and no they are not emo
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6660|Bournemouth, South England
Busted = Gay.
Ratzinger
+43|6544|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Fredrik wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Hey!
Too many kids with opinions these days.

They about 30 years late to be founders, guy.

Robert Johnson, Chuck Berry are rolling after that.

Hate? Any of that 70's West Coast shit like the Eagles, or America. Now that's bad....especially Hotel California - I fuckin HATE that song!
gene_pool
Banned
Too many kids with opinions these days.
That is a pathetic thing to say.
Ratzinger
+43|6544|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Not as pathetic as the opinion expressed - thats the point.
gene_pool
Banned

Ratzinger wrote:

Not as pathetic as the opinion expressed - thats the point.
Well, I don't agree with the original comment, but saying kids have too many opinions is a little silly. I do think you shouldn't comment on something that is before your time, but that phrase could have been said better.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6694|Winterpeg, Canada

Shem wrote:

My... Chemical... Romance...

Why? Because:

A. First and foremost, they are faggots
B. They are "Emo"
C. They inspire kids to be "Emo"
D. They look like pricks
E. Their music sucks hardcore.
F. They inspire even more Emo and "Scene" kids.

Die.

Nintendogamer wrote:

ok so which Bands do you hate with a passion and why?

heres mine-
Good Charlotte- they are only in it for the money (no bull)
Simple Plan- whine whine whine
Hellogoodbye- horrible, the bunch of nerds should go back to playing WoW than writing sickening music.

cowami wrote:

I'm on the line with this: The Bravery.

Their new album = shit. Before that, they were all good at making sad songs sound happy. Now it's sad songs sounding emo.
And of course, mainstream rap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard