Poll

Do you consider your BF2s friends better than your real-life friends?

Yes9%9% - 20
No83%83% - 170
Undecided6%6% - 14
Total: 204
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Do you like your friends that you have made here more than your friends in real life?
Do you think it makes you nerdy?

Personally, I like you guys more than my real life friends. You guys are way more appreciative, helpful, and mature (at times ) than my friends. Even though you could be fat, 40-year old virgins living in your mom's basement, I could care less.

Maybe I need new real-life friends. Sure I like them, but I seem to enjoy spending time on the forums rather than being with them.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-06-08 17:35:09)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
Wanna have cyber gay sex?
twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico
god no, but i don't have friends on here. i probably couldn't recite a single persons name from these forums if i had to.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Shut the hell up, Cryan.

I dunno. It depends. I mean, I have GIRL friends in real life. BF2s is kind of a sausagefest.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
psH
Banned
+217|6353|Sydney

Ryan wrote:

Even though you could be fat, 40-year old virgins living in your mom's basement,.
well...once a girl came down here
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California

Doms wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Even though you could be fat, 40-year old virgins living in your mom's basement,.
I had 5 guys come down. kthx
To the thread, NO!!!
Real life > Interwebs.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-06-08 17:42:26)

Ryan

Doms wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Your mom?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

Hell no.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6252|Pennsyltucky

I voted NO.

My BF2 friends I can name easily.  Anyone with  our community tag.

Are there certain peole I like to play with ?  For Sure !  DSR Turtle, Unit120, Tampxwithantrax,SCUBA Turtle, Tiffan4k,TsgtElliott,Guard157 & Ice_UK I'll spawn on in a second (along with others I'm sure I'm forgetting).

My friends in real life are relationships that have grown over the years.  Through good times & bad.

There's nothing I wouldn't do for my friends.

I can count my real friends on one hand.

I'm Blessed.

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-06-08 17:43:34)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6552|MANCHESTERRR
noo god noo lmao

The only two people i like here are Omnideath and of course Tayner. The rest are just people i see in threads =/
BL4CKL10N
+66|6252
I have real-life friends playing this game...i guess its the best solution anyway hehe
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6720|Chicago.
I've got "friends" online, sure. And they're nice to me.

But there my buds are more.

Sorry BF2s-ers, but my RL buds > you.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6662|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

BigmacK wrote:

Sorry BF2s-ers, but my RL buds > you.
Ryan

After reading these responses, you guys are right.
Sure, I like you guys, but my real friends are there to push around, laugh with, and have a good time
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6358|USA, MICHIGAN
i agree with pike (hiya pike!!) , there are ppl. on-line who you game with, and shoot the shit, vent frustrations (example BF2S).  but real life friends are way better, i have 3 best friends that would do anyting for me and i for them, if they needed help.   i'm pretty sure nobody here would swing by after work to fix my washing machine for my wife, while i was at work (he bought the parts put them in and didnt expect any money), or dig up my old man's septic line when i was out of state. real life friends > online friends
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6626|The View From The Afternoon
screw you guys
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

Uhm seriously, would I consider anyone here, anyone I don't know personally, my friend? No. They are just a name, a sig, a bit of text and maybe a voice. That doesn't mean that I don't like certain people here, but I would leave the whole community behind for any of my RL friends.
To everyone who thinks different: go play outside
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
You guys are kool & all but come on.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

Ryan wrote:

Do you like your friends that you have made here more than your friends in real life?

Personally, I like you guys more than my real life friends. You guys are way more appreciative, helpful, and mature (at times ) than my friends. Even though you could be fat, 40-year old virgins living in your mom's basement, I could care less.

Maybe I need new real-life friends. Sure I like them, but I seem to enjoy spending time on the forums rather than being with them.
wow... sounds so gay. internet is 1 thing. real life is another. i prefer real life.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Ryan

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

wow... sounds so gay. internet is 1 thing. real life is another. i prefer real life.
What is this 'gay' you speak of?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6676|67.222.138.85
Every night I kiss my ethernet cable before I go to sleep, and wish it sweet dreams until she (er, it) can bring me back into this wonderful world of BF2s in the morn.

Hell no, BF2s is great but I wouldn't put it over people I can see.
eagles1106
+269|6553|Marlton, New Jersey.
You fucking serious?
Ryan

But you must admit you do have a good time on here
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6255|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Depends. I haven't really had a lot of friends, I've always been a loner. My RL friends > people like cdogmn, but in certain respects, BF2s doods > RL friends.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6416|Chicago, IL
Can't play football on BF2s (or can we?).  Besides, I'm too much of an A$$ to have any friends here...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard