Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6719|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
All righty now, for those noobs out their with a hot head don't read the post.

All right first things first i am a sniper (try to be anyway) almost all of my kills are from baserapping yes i said baserapping.  As in my sig it says "i consider base Rapping a sport" it's very fun (you can make someones day go from good to bad in a couple min) all right enough of the chatter here are some of my favorite spots

Dalian Plant
    USMC/PLA- https://gfx.esl-europe.net/gfx/media/de/pre/articles/bf2/Dalian_Plant.jpg

My favorite spot is on top of the red Cargo crate, this spots gives you a view of the whole map almost, it is also a good spot.  If you can push the enemy to that spot and their main base You pretty much can get 20 kills+
Strike At Karkand
    https://lighteye.whyz.nl/GoT/BF2/new/Strike%20at%20Karkand.jpg a good spot is the biulding by the square, if your looking at the square from the hotel its the big biulding on the left.  climb up the ladder and take a left down a ladder and then up another(i know it didnt make seanse but who cares not me) chuck a claymore at the bottem of the ladder and ur good to go.
  another good spot is by the upper most left base(forgotname) got up there and go in the corner of the brick wall and beat the shit out of anyone that comes out.

Kubra Dam
https://lighteye.whyz.nl/GoT/BF2/new/Kubra%20Dam.jpg
This one is kinda tricky got to the top road of the dam  look towards the MEC airsrtip and jump on to the edge of the dam and go behind the plywood and the pips that are standing up sit there with the m95 or the m24 which ever you want, i like that spot the most cuz i get the most kills their even though i SUCK at this game (not horible and i barley get to play ) a god or new sniper can rack up 30+ kills IAR

This may not of help you be i had extra time so this is wat ya get.

leading target ( i got this from another thread)

(..)
              /  \  + -Crosshairs
              /  \   ---legs
slidero
wat up dawg
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6781|The United Center
raping has one 'p'.
s()mt!ngWong
+1|6727
I never base rap before cause i never thought EA made it possible for a soldier to spit lyrics at another. I would love to be a base rapper i would go to the enemy base and shut them all down showing the enemy some real mc skills ........ roflmfao
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

Rapping Spots:

Alleyway, on top of a crate.
Warehouse.

Just stand up in your bling and go YO DAWGS!

Wait. You meant Rap right?
OnePumpChump
+0|6723|Ohio

polarbearz wrote:

Rapping Spots:

Alleyway, on top of a crate.
Warehouse.

Just stand up in your bling and go YO DAWGS!

Wait. You meant Rap right?
Word!
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6778|St. Paul, MN
lmao you did say rapping.

straight outa Compton bitch!
that's where
the_ubernoob_
+8|6778
you do know that you can get more kills if you actually engage the enemy and not try to rap them to death right?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6741|67.222.138.85
How did you do that being a sniper? I didn't know white boys could rap....

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-01-25 20:33:35)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6740|Antarctica
If you want to base rape just stand right behind a spawn point and BOOM You killed a_n00b
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6775|Vermont
How about a studio of some sort.  That's where I do all of my rapping.  In the recording studio.
plaid_retina
+10|6729|Memphis, Tn
There is no such thing as "base raping" in BF2. The whole point of this game is to capture all the bases and eliminate the enemy's tickets, if all the enemys are pinned to one spawn point it is your teams job to make sure they do not break free to capture another flag.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

If you want to base rape just stand right behind a spawn point and BOOM You killed a_n00b
I don't get this saying... wouldn't you be the n00b ( or whatever you guys call it ) for doing just that, isn't that the definition of the n00b; I agree there is no such thing as SpawnRaping : 1) when there are more than one flag 2) Commander toys are in the area 3) If no more flags the other team DEFENDS thier first flag. But if the other team have helo's/tanks parked at the ONLY spawn point, it's another thing --
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6753|Melbourne, Australia
if u wanna rap first go anti tank or support so ur black... next go to mashutarr and go to hotel spawn and inside that little appartment u can hear a band playing then get ur vocals up an prepare to break it down
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6765|Michigan

Tushers wrote:

All righty now, for those noobs out their with a hot head don't read the post.

All right first things first i am a sniper (try to be anyway) almost all of my kills are from baserapping yes i said baserapping.  As in my sig it says "i consider base Rapping a sport" it's very fun (you can make someones day go from good to bad in a couple min) all right enough of the chatter here are some of my favorite spots
Heh. Well the way accounts have been raped by EA latley, better watch out for saying you base rape. They may take that as padding.
Being a sniper though... I guess if you want to actually get points, some would have to accure.(base raping). I don't have the patience to snipe.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6803|Human Meat Shield
LA is a good Rapping spot; has alot of music recording companies.

But good sniping spots anyhow. Good job.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6774|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
This thread is pathetic so is its author.
Metaltop
+1|6797|The Netherlands
"i consider base Rapping a sport"
Go to my base and show your bling bling.

And I will shoot some bling bling through your head, y'all b cryin like a lil' biatch.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6773
KILL ALL RAPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate -rappers- they suck....................

Rock rules <_>
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6822|Hanging onto the UAV
Another intelligent post brought to you by CRIMSON_WOLF.

You got PWNZ apparently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard