_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
And tomorrow is my first day.

Reason: 'Cause when I'm at tha clubz wif ma friendz we build a circle and do some damn cool moves.. and when it's my turn... well let's say I :"SUCK":... My girlfriend laughs everybody and today I made up my mind and went to Jazz Du Funk and I'm about to learn the C-Walk.

Then I'll see what my GF and my friends will think...

It will take time but here are some videos...

Looks hard though.

I love this one, so saweet.

And sometimes I think that I can't make it or do it... Just gonna embaress my self...

Last edited by _-_911_-_180891 (2007-06-08 08:33:21)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Dancing is for homo's. All the cool kids sit at the bar and drink excessively. (Y)
_-_911_-_180891

ghettoperson wrote:

Dancing is for homo's.
Oh so you mean you? j/K
Evil_Apu
+40|6582|Denmark
No seriously, dancing is so gay
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6446|Boulder, CO
damm right its gay, i just sit at the bar and look suave that way someone will probably (in my experience, get you a drink as well)
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

Please tell me you're joking. Dancing is too gay for me, but (even though I hate to admit it) you can pick up women if you're good.

However... if you & your buddies are forming a circle and taking turns in the middle (like a circle-jerk), then you have already been lost to the dark side and might as well start preparing to take a pork saber in the backside from Luke Guywalker and Darth Gayder.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
Leave him alone, true men can dance, and the girllzz lurvvve men who can dance....face it, it differs them from all the others chavs smoking fags, drinking pints, and shouting "Get your jugs out love!"
I know fucking karate
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

I'm joking. Well, kinda. Dancing is good cause it gets you chicks, but you look unbelievably stupid whilst doing it, so I'll stick to the bar, thank you very much.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
If you can dance it will get you chicks I don't bother offering drinks at the bar fuck that I'm a cheapskate.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6636|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I dont dance, i just kinda move my feet whislt doing something with my upper body lol.

i just stand there and i get all the women
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6715|USA
Instead of getting on the dance floor and looking like a monkey humping a football,  try getting a girl, taking her home and doing the "No pants Dance!" It's a lot more rewarding, trust me!
okashii
+34|6528|I'm form Poland and I hate it
dude don't waste your time and money to learn how to dance - just type "/dance" if it works in Guild Wars than it must also work in RL
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6649|Keyboard
If a man needs to get attention of the girls by dancing, then he's a fag.
_-_911_-_180891

Yaocelotl wrote:

Now I had like 4 posts here which say "Your gay, when you dance."... I just don't get what is so wrong about it...

And nope I'm not a FAG
tgust5
+22|6626

ghettoperson wrote:

Dancing is for homo's. All the cool kids sit at the bar and drink excessively. (Y)
exactly.  this guy knows what he's talkin about
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6442|Stealth City, UK

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Now I had like 4 posts here which say "Your gay, when you dance."... I just don't get what is so wrong about it...

And nope I'm not a FAG
They're just hating cause they cant do it! Seriously mate, if you can dance you can have any girl you want. Not only that you embarress all the fags sitting at the bar.

Edit: Everyone has to learn from somewhere, might aswell be from someone who knows what they're doing!

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-06-08 11:35:17)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England

ghettoperson wrote:

*Looks at ones self*
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6680|Dayton, Ohio
I took 3 dance classes in College, 1 ballet and 2 modern dance.  Great way to meet chicks, and it isn't too bad hanging out with a bunch of women in tights for a couple hours a week, as long as you can kill all the gay guy rumors.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6638|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Good thing man !!!

Dancing is fkin important in a club, you cant dont dance and stay on that *nerd* corner, and if your in the dance floor and you cant dance people will fkin laught at you.

Dont listen to all the haters saying Dancing is for gay, the difference between them and you is that a saterday night they will be  playing battlefield and you will be a in club dancing is some hot  chicks

BRA BRA BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go _911_ GO !
robotmaster
+2|6342|Stockholm, SE
It's all about having fun and dancing sure is fun.

It isn't fun to dance if you just are trying to do "cool moves" systematic. just wave your arms and leg wherever you like.

and if you "gays" feel more comfortable in hanging out in the bar and pretending to be cool, do your thing. i bet no one cares anyway, just let the man take his dance classes if he want's to, it isn't your problem. not mine neither
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6482|P-way, NJ
Have fun..As long as its not Bailey, however you spell that word,
Teknoir
+5|6645|St. Paul, Minnesota
Fuck dancing!!  I watch purses and coats.  That's my job!  That... and drinkin' booze.
Any chick who tells you to go out and dance like no one is watching is FUCKING with you!!  EVERYONE is watching you and you look like a damn fool!  If you THINK you can't dance... that means you REALLY can't dance!  Don't embarrass yourself AND the rest of us by gettin' played like that!  And for christ's sake... don't try dancing with some chick who's WAY outta your league!!  That's funny shit watching a guy get shot down while he's out there thinkin' he's all that!
I can't dance.  I admit it!  I watch purses and coats.  That's my job!  That... and drinkin' booze.

"Trying is the first step towards failure."  -Homer Simpson
0ji
+36|6227|Estados Unidos
Dancing could be gay... but if you break dance its not.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6636|Wigan. Manchester. England.

Teknoir wrote:

Fuck dancing!!  I watch purses and coats.  That's my job!  That... and drinkin' booze.
Any chick who tells you to go out and dance like no one is watching is FUCKING with you!!  EVERYONE is watching you and you look like a damn fool!  If you THINK you can't dance... that means you REALLY can't dance!  Don't embarrass yourself AND the rest of us by gettin' played like that!  And for christ's sake... don't try dancing with some chick who's WAY outta your league!!  That's funny shit watching a guy get shot down while he's out there thinkin' he's all that!
I can't dance.  I admit it!  I watch purses and coats.  That's my job!  That... and drinkin' booze.

Lol i can agree there, my mate is the shittist dancer there is, and he thinks hes' good!!

it pisses me off reeally because he makes me look like a fool...
_-_911_-_180891

Teknoir wrote:

Calm down man, chill.

0ji wrote:

...  break dance ...
It's called C-Walk, but it's quite the same ... I think ... Isn't it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard