Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Wazaaaapp all !

Ive been banned from the Spec Ops 24/7 warlord IO FF=OFF server months ago... So yesterday all the warlord server i use to play in were empty... and of course the spec ops one was running, so i tryed to join and i still was banned...

So if you are in SpecOps are you know an admin or something...

Plz ask him/her/them to unban me from the warlord server... (i dont care not being unbanned from the karkand one)

Thx in advance to all!
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6641|Montréal, Québec
what have you done ?

Maybe if you forgive what you have done it will work ?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

0seb--morin0 wrote:

what have you done ?

Ummm i think i was just fkin owning and the admin started to talkshit so we started some beef and we banned me !!!

FKIN 12 years old admin
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

i went on the DM forums and told em i was a drunk christian and they un banned me, maybe it'll work for you

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

farmerfez wrote:

i went on the DM forums and told em i was a drunk christian and they un banned me, maybe it'll work for you

DM forums ???????
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

drunkenmasters
Sym-5150-
+2|6593|St. Pete. Fl.
Andoura, instead of messing around there maybe you could come home, our #2 server is now running Highway to Tampa. Not a bad map for a Bata.

By the way we have a good relationship with [Spec-ops], Greenpanda has always seemed fare. Do you know who banned you?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Sym-5150- wrote:

Andoura, instead of messing around there maybe you could come home, our #2 server is now running Highway to Tampa. Not a bad map for a Bata.

By the way we have a good relationship with [Spec-ops], Greenpanda has always seemed fare. Do you know who banned you?
Noop i dont remember the admin name... its been a long time, can you just ask them to unban me from the warlord server ???

Ill give you karma ???
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

arent there a lot of warlord servers?
Sym-5150-
+2|6593|St. Pete. Fl.

Andoura wrote:

Sym-5150- wrote:

Noop i dont remember the admin name... its been a long time, can you just ask them to unban me from the warlord server ???

Ill give you karma ???
I'll see what I can do!
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
http://www.e-leetgaming.com/boards/index.php

Dipshits IMO. A guy in my clan got banned for beating their asses on a vehicle server of theirs. Same day went to their IO server and headshotted the guy that banned him from the other server. Right away the guys tries to ban him again but doesn't have admin on this server (idiot). A few minutes later him and another guy from my clan got banned because they had on the same tags. They complained on the site and the topic got closed because they weren't so polite but still weren't given a reason why they were banned even when they had several picutes of them getting banned. They also claimed they had pcitures of them hacking but didn't provide any and our guys did. I then messages Greenpanda and LowJay being completely polite and even offering a scrimmage and no reply.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6264

Andoura wrote:

Wazaaaapp all !

Ive been banned from the Spec Ops 24/7 warlord IO FF=OFF server months ago... So yesterday all the warlord server i use to play in were empty... and of course the spec ops one was running, so i tryed to join and i still was banned...

So if you are in SpecOps are you know an admin or something...

Plz ask him/her/them to unban me from the warlord server... (i dont care not being unbanned from the karkand one)

Thx in advance to all!
Have you registered on their site? I used to be In Spec-Ops but left... (meaning I know they have a site)
Greenpanda
+6|6523

Andoura wrote:

0seb--morin0 wrote:

what have you done ?

Ummm i think i was just fkin owning and the admin started to talkshit so we started some beef and we banned me !!!

FKIN 12 years old admin
Yeah? They always think that did nothing....Here's what I posted on the site.

He was banned in Warlord, I presume? Because that is the only server that he is in the ban list for. Anyway, to the ban. He was banned under this name and tag: =DFO= Andoura. And it was a language ban from BF2CC so I am not sure that this one will be lifted, sorry.
Defiance
+438|6673

Bitching about their admins and their "immaturity" is a great way to get unbanned.

Find another server imo.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...
play on the Moongamers Mostly Warlord.whenever i feel like playing SF that's where i go.
BVC
+325|6697
One time in a BF1942 server my clanmates started getting banned for owning/wearing the id tag/being NZers (aussie server) by some stupid bitch called "swoopette".  So, we organised a mass server invasion and proceeded to hassle the shit out of her constantly.  We co-ordinated on teamspeak, changed names constantly and had spare CD keys in case bans got through.  She folded and the BS ceased
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6675|Houston, Texas
i'm sad people acctually post about getting unbanned. Is your world going to end because there isn't another 5,000 servers running the same BS maps? If they were ignorant enough to ban you, why the hell would you want to go back?
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
i like there 48 man karkan server my hit reg on it is fantastic i hope i dont get banned lol
they were getting on my friends case for blowing up there uav saying thats not a 2 star generals job. but w/e
Sym-5150-
+2|6593|St. Pete. Fl.

Greenpanda wrote:

Andoura wrote:

0seb--morin0 wrote:

what have you done ?

FKIN 12 years old admin

He was banned in Warlord, I presume? Because that is the only server that he is in the ban list for. Anyway, to the ban. He was banned under this name and tag: =DFO= Andoura. And it was a language ban from BF2CC so I am not sure that this one will be lifted, sorry.
That is the same response that I got in there forums. It might not have been the best move to insult there admins here while asking for a unban, as you can see alot of people read these forums. I find humility works well in the situations. Any way thats as far as I can go with this, I think you will have to register with there site and plead your case there. Good luck.

Sym-5150-
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Greenpanda wrote:

Andoura wrote:

0seb--morin0 wrote:

what have you done ?

FKIN 12 years old admin

You reminded me why I never play on those servers anymore. Nothing is more pathetic than banning people for swearing. Anyone that does that is usually complete hypocrites 99% of the time because they ban people for swearing in their own server but they probably swear all the time in ts/vent. Nothings funnier than going on a server that says 'no swearing' in the ingame rules and getting banned by an admin for the reason "fuck you stealing my [insert vehicle here]"
Sym-5150-
+2|6593|St. Pete. Fl.

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Greenpanda wrote:

Andoura wrote:

FKIN 12 years old admin

You reminded me why I never play on those servers anymore. Nothing is more pathetic than banning people for swearing. Anyone that does that is usually complete hypocrites 99% of the time because they ban people for swearing in their own server but they probably swear all the time in ts/vent. Nothings funnier than going on a server that says 'no swearing' in the ingame rules and getting banned by an admin for the reason "fuck you stealing my [insert vehicle here]"
I can't say that I disagree. We at =rTr= feel we have bigger fish to fry. Unless it falls into one of our highest standing rules (Respect all players at all times) we don't mess with it. Hay, we all have had a bad night/day and it can come out in your gaming. O well I tried.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6264
tbh... I left the clan because of Retarted things like this... Theirs 2 members in that clan i like. Spartan and LowJay.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard