Esker
+1|6727
Something to do with XML feed fuck up apparently.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6740
i just saw 3 threads about this. 3 of which have been closed by voodoo.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6748|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
its realy fuked up the stats shit annd all that
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

sparklet wrote:

wow how does this glitch happen??
some1 still should report him to EA im thinkin he hacked some sort
and then again awhile back some guy got 2,000,000 points and he was first sergant major  but it was fund out he hacked so i think he could have hacked...
I don't know how else to say it.... this is a glitch with the stats, it is not a hack, it is not anything that the user did intentionally to his stats, it is a mistake, an error, a malfunction. Stop blaming people for shit they haven't done. Let this die as this is a rather well known and OLD glitch.
Esker
+1|6727
It's a bit like calling people hackers when they get the red tag bug.

"OMFG U R TEH ENMY SPANING ON R SIDE GET TEH FUKC OUT HAX"

Etc etc.
Mike_J
+68|6670
man i wish this glitch would happen to me...
sparklet
Banned
yea im thinkin excat thing ^^^
Esker
+1|6727
What so you can get lots of people accusing you of hacking a game and wanting your account reset?

Whatever turns you on I guess...
sparklet
Banned
yea that WOULD be bad but the thought of getting 150,000 ponts in 20 mins is just too tempting
get what i mean??? every one prolly would want this to happen but only a select few were at the right place at the right time and they got the glitch
Esker
+1|6727
It'd be cool if you only had 2 global points originally and it went to something like 22222222222222222222222. Then you could unlock everything hehe.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

Honestly, I think it would suck if my stats that I have worked so hard to get were all spoiled by a stupid glitch.
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6724|Germany
There's another thread about this, there glopje told what happened.

Don't create everytime a new post, how Obi Wan would say "USE THE POWER OF THE SEARCH BUTTON"

Click here or
here to found more on this topic.

With same topic "glitches" but another player, click here.

Hey, Voodoo can you connect the other threads to this one, so you can solve the problem with the endless posts.
Thanx.

Last edited by Zeibach (2006-01-24 14:07:03)

glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
i posted this  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11287
i really dont get it what happend i know its a glitch but what can i do about it only thing i do is just play on can do anything els
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846
Yeah this is another area where EA screwed up badly. My next quetsion is how the hell do you screw up an XML feed like that? It's mind boggling, XML is a pretty damn simple feed to set up how can you screw it up.

There's my dummy spit.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6724
that glitch would be damn helpful to speed me upto sgt mjr...lmao
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
looks like my stats is no more evrything is 0 in my BFHQ AND AT BF2PLAYER.COM of can anyone help me
i want to contact EA about this
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778

tF-voodoochild wrote:

It is a glitch. 'Nuff said.
If it's a glitch why did his stats get erased?
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=45154321

gg
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
yeah can someone post me and site where i can contact ea
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
i wrote an e-mail to EA so i hope to get an e-mail back soon
and all the problems are solved so no more 1st commander lol

glopje
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6683|The Lou
Well i was in a server playing on mashtur city and this must have been a glitch because his teampoints just kept flyin around forever. they had taken all our bases and he was the only one left and noone on the other team could kill him.i got immpaitent but luckily he decided to stop. then next round yet another person did it soo i  said screw it and left
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA

Lithium wrote:

look here a pic of his stats in bf2, so not an site problem

http://images2.pictiger.com/thumbs/4b/6 … 74b.th.png
Thats funny, his favorite victim and worst enemy are the same person.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
AchKillEs-LOD-
+1|6689

sparklet wrote:

wow how does this glitch happen??
some1 still should report him to EA im thinkin he hacked some sort
and then again awhile back some guy got 2,000,000 points and he was first sergant major  but it was fund out he hacked so i think he could have hacked...
the same thing happened to a clan m8 of me .he has a total playtime of over 2000hours .this all appeared after the patch where they  put wake island in.he is definitly no hack or cheater.he has now 0,04 points in a minute cause he only became playtime .sounds funny but if this would happen to me i would go crazy ;-)ea should take care of this problem i think
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
your right achkilles they should do something about it and not just ban the guy like its not a big deal but if i cant get my stats back they runed the game for me where is spend 50euros on
|-->KN<--|
+13|6682|Schlacht um Stalingrad
Hmm its interesting to see people draw conclusions in record time.
I mean tbh - why would anybody cheat to get a score that high? Its bound to be noticed... And people are bound to shout "h4x"...

I've had 3 reportations on bf2rankedservers and several message boards around the world have posts about me. Does this make me as famous as Blazin.uk ?
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6524|the Netherlands
{TA}FireStorm ? for real ?? cool ! WAZZZUUUUPP ? +1 karma for you Sir ... think i drop by in Moongamers Karkand soon ... Sir yes Sir

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard