montypythizzle
+21|6621
Sorry sir if you already knew this, but you are stealing our server name verbatim.
Please change your name, ours was popular first, well we have had the name for about a year.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6354

montypythizzle wrote:

Sorry sir if you already knew this, but you are stealing our server name verbatim.
Please change your name, ours was popular first, well we have had the name for about a year.
He has his xfire there, try contacting him thru that. Don't think he will necessarily check back here.
BlackKoala
+215|6343
Hahahahahah
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.

Capt.Irviding wrote:

. Change the name please before I cease to ask you nicely.
Ahahahahahahahahaha
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6243

jord wrote:

Capt.Irviding wrote:

. Change the name please before I cease to ask you nicely.
Ahahahahahahahahaha
lol im intimidating
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Get Jack Thompson or the RIAA to sue them for copyright infringement, they're crack experts at law.
Tunacommy
+56|6638|Massachusetts, USA
poser.

Last edited by Tunacommy (2007-06-05 13:54:43)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6246|Scotland!

Capt.Irviding wrote:

Dont Go Here I Am A Member Of Team America This Douch Copied Our Server Name Do Not Join Pleas All He Copy Catted Our Top 25 Server Name Please Stay Off This Noobs Server. Change the name please
Thank you.

Irviding
It's a shitty name anyways. What makes you so special you're the only server allowed to have "madness" in it? pfft.
montypythizzle
+21|6621

Jameseyy wrote:

Capt.Irviding wrote:

Dont Go Here I Am A Member Of Team America This Douch Copied Our Server Name Do Not Join Pleas All He Copy Catted Our Top 25 Server Name Please Stay Off This Noobs Server. Change the name please
Thank you.

Irviding
It's a shitty name anyways. What makes you so special you're the only server allowed to have "madness" in it? pfft.
Someone has never seen the top servers in BF2.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6543|dunno

montypythizzle wrote:

0h N035 Th3r3 St34l1ng 0ur S3rv3r N4m3. Really you are a asshole let him name the server what ever he wants. Also no one cares that you had the name first.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6787|Human Meat Shield

The_Killer wrote:

0h N035 Th3r3 St34l1ng 0ur S3rv3r N4m3. Really you are a asshole let him name the server what ever he wants. Also no one cares that you had the name first.
I do. We didnt work hard for almost 2 years to fill that and we are known for the  servers. Obviously people know a good server and want to copy us exact, I see it in BF2 and 2142, this is re-occuring. Sometimes people want to 'copy' you to gain some of your 'business'. SOme of these people here that posted have no idea what it takes to run a popular server and just to have it copied by someone else so they can have it populated without any work on thier own, as some of our regulars and people know us by the Madness. This was copied exact. If this person wants to copy us, stand in line. Unfortunately I have to go through EA to get it Marked as a non-usable but for us.

This is basically a clan that wants to populate their servers without doing the work to get it populated. Its basically me naming my servers Moongamers or Addicted-2-Games.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard