[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6148
The one thing i ABSOLUTELY HATE IN BF2! Is when a guy comes on and spams the messages, all freeking game long i have to listen to enemy whatever spotted! And, unlike other anoyances, it happens almost every single game!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England
ok
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Turn your sound down then.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6620
...then im pretty sure we cant be friends
Trel
+70|6647
Enemy boat spotted.
Good to be back.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
That guy's the commander. He's doing his job, which is spotting enemies for people to kill.

Don't like it, play muted.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
i actually like it when enemies are actually being spotted by the commander
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

ig wrote:

Ruben
+26|6144|StopReadinStupidStuff.
It's fun when your pissed to piss of others by spamming!
But ya sometimes it sucks.. but usualy I rather have a commander spotting the enemies instead of stfu:ing when your trying to cap a flag or some shit like that!
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6596|Sea to globally-cooled sea
within reason.

as commander, i spot the enemies who are near my own troops...people who would notice on their minimaps.  Otherwise, I type out what type of unit is going where, and order a squad to a location.

I agree--commanders that spam enemy infantry spotted over and over again are annoying; then you tune them out.

+1, because I agree with you and understand your frustration.

EDIT:  also, because commanders who do that tend to piss my wife off when she's watching TV (tv and comp in the same room)

Last edited by G3|Genius (2007-06-03 14:24:19)

Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6615|Top of the leaderboard.
mercenary im with you, to a point its ok but when they are spotting the same person over and over and randomly clicking, it gets very annoying, and to say play with it muted, that also hinders gameplay, im all for the commander doing his job, just dont spam.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Most annoying thing in bf2 is the complete fucktards that come to bf2s and moan about "the most annoying thins in bf2"
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Most annoying thing in BF2 are teamstackers.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6153|c-c-c-Canada

surgeon_bond wrote:

Most annoying thing in bf2 is the complete fucktards that come to bf2s and moan about "the most annoying thins in bf2"
whats up your ass?
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6248|Mo Val, Cali
He had no idea it was the commander just doing his job, he'd probably be more accepting of it if he knew.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.

phil-12-12 wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

whats up your ass?
i don't think you want to know whats up there
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

phil-12-12 wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

whats up your ass?
cock, you ?
Chou
+737|6761

surgeon_bond wrote:

phil-12-12 wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

whats up your ass?
cock, you ?
lol
gator45666
+6|6598|St.Petersburg, Fl.
Enemy Slick Inbound
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6184
The lack of teamwork always pisses me off.
The over representation of snipers and medics even when the situation calls for engineers and antitank, like on ghost town. 10 guys up on the roof with their sniper rifle wanking off, when we need guys repairing our tanks, assets and laying down mines to protect our bases...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

People who get pissed at the commander when he's trying to do his job are the most annoying thing for me in BF2
DooM
+28|6277

ig wrote:

Its alright but its pointless commanders spotting whats already being shown on UAV.
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6267|katrina sucks

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

The one thing i ABSOLUTELY HATE IN BF2! Is when a guy comes on and spams the messages, all freeking game long i have to listen to enemy whatever spotted! And, unlike other anoyances, it happens almost every single game!
No offence, but I think you are the most annoying thing not just in BF2, but on this site.

j/k
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6248|Mo Val, Cali
Nade and clay spammers, vehicle whores and people who complain about IO which are usually vehicle whores.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

the most anoying thing in  BF2 is all the noobs always complaining

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard