Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States
I had no ride to school, so I had to walk 3 miles in hot weather at 7am on a Saturday to my school. Then I had to sit in a hot sticky room for 4-5 hours taking the damn exam, I then had to walk back home at noon in even hotter weather. I am burning up right now, I am currently sitting in my room naked in front of my fan with 3 drinks and icepacks on various areas.

*sigh* I just had to get that off my chest.
avman633
+116|6370
Today i took SAT 2 for biology. I only had to stay an hour lol.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85

Masterstyle wrote:

I had no ride to school, so I had to walk 3 miles in hot weather at 7am on a Saturday to my school. Then I had to sit in a hot sticky room for 4-5 hours taking the damn exam, I then had to walk back home at noon in even hotter weather. I am burning up right now, I am currently sitting in my room naked in front of my fan with 3 drinks and icepacks on various areas.

I gamed until 2 in the morning, slept until ten, ate, and then browsed BF2s up to making this post.

How do you think you did?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6449|Stealth City, UK
How comes you had to do it on a Saturday?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6715|th3 unkn0wn

Masterstyle wrote:

You own a computer but don't have a bicycle? I hear they're going for real cheap at Walmart. Something like $60...or wos it less?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
Don't you guys have like....buses and shit. 3 Miles is abit much. Plus you had to take it on a Saturday. Plus these SAT's are like the most important exam right (similar to our A Levels i guess but compulsory)

Well, all in all, that's a pretty shit day.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6656|Keyboard
Sucks when you have internets but no friends that give you a ride. You should stop posting and start socializing in real life.
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

Yaocelotl wrote:

Sucks when you have internets but no friends that give you a ride. You should stop posting and start socializing in real life.
You know whats funny? If any of my friends just read what you posted they would think you were the one with no life. but whatever I forgot to plan a ride the night before and riding my bike was out of the question considering the brakes were fucked up. I had to take the test on a Saturday because thats when it was scheduled, and I think I definitley got over a 1900/2400.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6489|P-way, NJ
yeah, a friend will wake up at 6 get shower and dress on a saturday just to drive his friend to school at 7am in the morning............
Yaocelotl
+221|6656|Keyboard

Masterstyle wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

You know whats funny? If any of my friends just read what you posted they would think you were the one with no life. but whatever I forgot to plan a ride the night before and riding my bike was out of the question considering the brakes were fucked up. I had to take the test on a Saturday because thats when it was scheduled, and I think I definitley got over a 1900/2400.
I'd laugh back because any of your friends offered to give you a ride; Why didn't you used your parent's/brother's/sister's car anyways? I hope that you do great in your SAT.
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

Yaocelotl wrote:

I'd laugh back because any of your friends offered to give you a ride; Why didn't you used your parent's/brother's/sister's car anyways? I hope that you do great in your SAT.
I dont have my license,thats why I couldn't use the car.
Yaocelotl
+221|6656|Keyboard

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

yeah, a friend will wake up at 6 get shower and dress on a saturday just to drive his friend to school at 7am in the morning............
Believe it or not me & my circle of friends do that for the other, without any long faces or a fuck you man. But then again, true friends are hard to find right?
B|ackhawk
+12|6207|Manchester, England
"my brakes were fucked" is not a good enough reason to not ride your bike....
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

B|ackhawk wrote:

"my brakes were fucked" is not a good enough reason to not ride your bike....
Hmm do I want to ride down a really steep hill with no brakes? and no I do not want to get off my bike at the top of the hill and push it down, then I would just be walking again making it even more pointless to take my bike. Anymore questions?
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6519

avman633 wrote:

lol i just too the same test, what state do u live in?
specops10-4
+108|6749|In the hills
Hahaha, I am a lazy bastard and am waiting till next year to take the SAT's.  Took the PSAT's this year, and i did pretty well.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6330|New Haven, CT

specops10-4 wrote:

Hahaha, I am a lazy bastard and am waiting till next year to take the SAT's.  Took the PSAT's this year, and i did pretty well.
How well?

Anyways, I hope you did good on your test Master.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2007-06-02 13:17:49)

{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6476|New York
On the day of my SAT I witnessed my friend Jordon nearly die in a car accident.  He decided it was a good idea to cut off an 18 wheeler traveling at around 110mph and get off an exit ramp.  Didn't work out the way he planned and went through a gaurdrail.  What a horrid day I had: SAT test and nearly lost a friend.  Horrible.

Here's the car he crashed, yeah shit's hot, I know.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/513832

Don't worry, after he nearly died his mom bought him a 350Z... that is, until he got bored of it and traded it in for a 2006 Lotus Exige.  Spoiled fucks...
imortal
+240|6671|Austin, TX

Masterstyle wrote:

I seriously did NOT need that mental image, Masterstyle.  Ick.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6633|Canada

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

On the day of my SAT I witnessed my friend Jordon nearly die in a car accident.  He decided it was a good idea to cut off an 18 wheeler traveling at around 110mph and get off an exit ramp.  Didn't work out the way he planned and went through a gaurdrail.  What a horrid day I had: SAT test and nearly lost a friend.  Horrible.

Don't worry, after he nearly died his mom bought him a 350Z... that is, until he got bored of it and traded it in for a 2006 Lotus Exige.  Spoiled fucks...
.....ricer? what was that? *looks around*

i honestly dont think anyone but little asians should have *street racers* and even then its pretty lame, yeah it looks cool, but whats the point? you just get pulled over more b/c cops think ur gonna race. now you should get a sleeper and really impress ppl.
avman633
+116|6370

Someone025 wrote:

avman633 wrote:

lol i just too the same test, what state do u live in?
NY, you?
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6519
Nj

Last edited by Someone025 (2007-06-03 11:13:22)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

ewwww tuner.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard