Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6676|67.222.138.85
I can't figure out how to set a map list on BF2CC

And as far as problems with the server, I think it just crashed and I don't think I did it, it made my BF2CC crash and  Silent couldn't ping the server. Earlier I tried to restart the server to put on a different rotation and no one was on, but that also crashed my BF2CC so I think it might have crashed then too.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6381|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Yea....i got this "You have a problem with your connection" as I entered a tank fight.

Can't join the server
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

well we (the eu guys) sometimes have the problem when the server starts in a loop, always restarting, loading, restarting, loading, restarting...

The problem is usually in the map list (in bf2cc). It has maps and amount of players, but not a MODE (which should be gmp_cq) (something like that). If you change it back, everything seems normal again.

Or maybe just a problem on the serverside?

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-06-01 17:34:31)

~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6537|Up a tree
when you restart the server, bf2cc will disconnect from it
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

Try updating the maplist via ftp web client?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Flaming_Maniac

~{TPP}~richoxon wrote:

when you restart the server, bf2cc will disconnect from it
I didn't try restart the server

The server claims it's starting, but it is taking a long time.
Flaming_Maniac

De_Jappe wrote:

well we (the eu guys) sometimes have the problem when the server starts in a loop, always restarting, loading, restarting, loading, restarting...

The problem is usually in the map list. It has maps and players, but not a MODE (which should be gmp_cq) (something like that). If you change it back, everything seems normal again.

Or maybe just a problem on the serverside?
I think this is the problem, how do you apply a map set?
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6418|Newcastle NSW Australia
Step 1: selectmaps and move them across to the map list.

Step 2: File>Save changes to profile

Step 3: File>Apply profile

Step 4: Restart server (I dont think you can add new maps without restarting the server)

Hopefully this helps you out.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

to set the mode, go the the maplist, there you see on the left: MOD: BF2 MODE: (empty)
set mode back to gpm_cq and save profile, do a final restart and things should be stable again

Problem might be getting in the maplist though, as bf2cc acts crazy when it keeps restarting, usually (only saw it twice though) I got there and managed to change it.

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-06-01 17:38:47)

Flaming_Maniac
I can get to the save changes to profile, but the apply profile step is greyed out. For the record, I never saved the profile so I couldn't have shitted the server adding a new map list.
Flaming_Maniac

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I can get to the save changes to profile, but the apply profile step is greyed out. For the record, I never saved the profile so I couldn't have shitted the server adding a new map list.
Cable fixed it I think...
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6418|Newcastle NSW Australia
Are you using the buttons on teh controll panel of the options in "file"?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6381|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Ok, it is up again, but now it's IO Smoke Screen, not IO Karkand/rest of list demanded by popular vote.
cablecopulate
+449|6707|Massachusetts.
One moment please.
cablecopulate
+449|6707|Massachusetts.
You bitches are good to go!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard