senor_fulff
+25|6776|Yorkshire, UK.
Nice armour KDR
Decent SPM
Decentish Accuracy (for a non-sniper)
Not bad.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6458
great overall accuracy, nice AR and sniper rifle accuracy, good all around time spent of diff maps.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6319|The | Netherlands
Colonol DivineMomentofTruth

Very cool stats, nice Assault Rifles ratio, great accuracy, good SPM and KD ratio. Real inf only account but not one with like 2000 points, but with a hell-load of points! Somehow you do have a pretty low Best Round score - how come? Proud to rate you btw ^^ 

Great stats, with all those revives and such SPM it's hard for USMC to win the round!

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-05-28 13:50:10)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6245|Scotland!

t0mhank5 wrote:

Well, pretty much like the name says Jameseyy, youre a medic whore. IO, i suppose?
Alright infantry stats, though since obviously an alternate account its not fantastic; IO 2nd accounts are a dime a dozen these days.
Serious imbalance of map play time, weapon kills, etc.. But I guess you wouldnt be a medic whore if you did other things.
Dont just play Karkand, go into an IO city map rotation server every once in awhile.
I would say get some more badges and stuff, but i think youre going mostly for points, so thats ok.
What was your original accounts' rank? id like to see your experience prior to this account.

6/10
original account is "Jameseyy" But I only had half the playing time on that account so I was still pretty new when I made the second one.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6344|105 RVK
3lmo = good KD, very gd SPM, gd vehicle KD's and very good gun KD
8/10
senor_fulff
+25|6776|Yorkshire, UK.
awesome heli KDR ;D
Not a bad start tbh...
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6506
There isn't anything to say about yours Missionless. You just started it seems, seeing as you have like 250 points, .8 INF gun ratio, and a 1.79 ratio for vehicles when you've died and killed lower than 50 times.
Dwit
+34|6527
Like your stats Hanma, nothing really to fancy or i missed something. Good allround player
I like your non-vehicle stats, only 6%
8/10

Last edited by Dwit (2007-05-29 11:23:25)

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6506
Thanks
SPM good, K/D should be a bit higher though, around 2.0. Victims and enemies list is good, it also seems your trying many other maps (that arent Karkand, unlike me which I whore ) which is good. Rifles ratio is good.
Vehicles is nice.
I'd rate your stats 8/10.
gooner
+15|6265|United States
^ Good KDR and SPM. 8/10
ZeRoLiFe
+7|6449|Maryland
^^^^ ... idk/10 dont even have stats ... k bye
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6317
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6361|Cali

Backupwayback wrote:

not 2 bad

http://www.bf2s.com/player/85210608/
Not bad
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6317

UnknownRanger wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

not 2 bad

http://www.bf2s.com/player/85210608/
Not bad
was sposed to be suicidal claymore only accoutn but decided to shoot people once in awhile

nice heli kd

Last edited by Backupwayback (2007-05-29 21:52:57)

Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6609|Lexington, Kentucky
Click on the stats over to your left, under my forum name.

That said, what do you think?
Snubya
+10|6511|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS

Anfidurl wrote:

Click on the stats over to your left, under my forum name.

That said, what do you think?
Pros:

Nice collection of awards

Cons:

Kdr and SPM are quite average. Especially for a guy who favors infantry.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon
@Anfidurl, since snubya has no link to his stats.

get that KDR over 1!  killing more than you die is the most certain way to help win the match.

you seem to avoid the assault kit, otherwise a decent kit balance.  a lot of engineer is a great help to your commander and team. 

a lot of karkand, with warlord coming in a close second.  really play and learn the other maps, i'm surprised an engineer such as yourself hasn't racked up more mileage in jalalabad.  you do play a good amount of SF, which is great.

you have a lot of flag caps compared to assists, which shows you like the front lines.  (not great for the KDR, but always fun)

that pretty rank could use some more medals... play those vehicles, it's what makes this game great.

overall - 4/10
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
rambo43
Banned
+35|6240
http://bf2s.com/player/97162265/

Rate mine in 1 month please
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6245|Scotland!

rambo43 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/97162265/

Rate mine in 1 month please
0/10

K/P Servers and Stat pad servers. Pff
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6506
Stroke my ego please.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6284|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Those are the most amazing stats I've ever seen. If those stats were women, I'd dive into them and just start humping.

**Glad to be of service**
specops10-4
+108|6760|In the hills
Ninja kid,
Nice stats, unique to see a Dragon Valley whore out there.  You have great stats for that map, because every time I play it I can't get more than 20 points in a round!

Still need to raise SPM and K/D though

6/10 (just need a higher rank and you will get better ratings.)
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6736|Sweden
@ specops10-4,

Good overall K/D, nice kill streak, good kit ratios, though not so very good k/ds with weapons:(.
You seem to enjoy plane, that's cool, nice k/d and impressive kill amount there;D.
I see you need more repair points:P. You are  a wake whore, just like me, keep it up!.

Good medic, better in planes.
7/10 :
k.one
+22|6211|Finland
99% Karkand and no unlocks   http://bf2s.com/player/95347080/
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X
Wow, that account sure is original, its not like every loser and his dog has a Kark medi whore account to vainly boost his teeny e-penis, welkommen to Fail.

How ever, you main account is cool buddy, ill rate that.

SPM is good
KDR is good
Accuracy is below average
KPM is below 1.0, try and get that over 1!

You seem to play like me, either medic or sniper, more sniper, 17K kills is really nice, with a good KDR too boot as well! Your other kits are so so, youve put some good time on some but nothing nearing expert!

Map choice is really shit, Karkand is a really fail map for sniping, Sharqi is pure win, and the best city map for sniping by far. SF time is dismal, SF is completely superior to vanilla, especially for sniping and infantry, not to mention vehicles, play some more and you might get out of that kark rot.

Hardly ANY time in vehicles which is pretty cool!

Awards are a bit lacking, drumrolls are fun.

All in all 7/10 for sniping.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard