CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Zoellick#Views

Brilliant. Wolfowitz is being replaced with a signatory of the letter the Project of the New American Century drafted to Bill Clinton calling for the invasion of Iraq.

Listen to this tripe - he sounds like Ahmedinejad:

"[T]here is still evil in the world — people who hate America and the ideas for which it stands. Today, we face enemies who are hard at work to develop nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, along with the missiles to deliver them. The United States must remain vigilant and have the strength to defeat its enemies. People driven by enmity or by a need to dominate will not respond to reason or goodwill. They will manipulate civilized rules for uncivilized ends."

Free trade when it is in American interests and not when it isn't: how magnanimous - what a cunt.

* Buries face in hands *
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America
They big on the letter "Z" down at the World Bank?
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6211
Stop saying the word cunt before you summon some demon.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK
Cunts.  I love em.

The tighter the better.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6528|Πάϊ
He looks like an SS officer. And sounds like one too.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/Robert_Zoellick.jpg
ok maybe he needs a little trim on that mustache
ƒ³
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

oug wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … ellick.jpg
Ironic given that he's Jewish.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6764|United States of America
So, I guess we're just spewing hate again...
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6528|Πάϊ

CameronPoe wrote:

oug wrote:

Ironic given that he's Jewish.
lol ironic, yes. Paradoxical, no.
ƒ³
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America

oug wrote:

He looks like a nerd. Why does he have his glasses at such an extreme angle? Let's go beat him up.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina

CameronPoe wrote:

Brilliant. Wolfowitz is being replaced with a signatory of the letter the Project of the New American Century drafted to Bill Clinton calling for the invasion of Iraq.

"[T]here is still evil in the world — people who hate America and the ideas for which it stands. Today, we face enemies who are hard at work to develop nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, along with the missiles to deliver them. The United States must remain vigilant and have the strength to defeat its enemies. People driven by enmity or by a need to dominate will not respond to reason or goodwill. They will manipulate civilized rules for uncivilized ends."

Free trade when it is in American interests and not when it isn't: how magnanimous - what a cunt.

* Buries face in hands *
The World Bank needs to be abolished.  It's a fucking con game that the financial elite have been playing on the world for the last several decades.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
Hating America is evil?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Bubbalo wrote:

Hating America is evil?
No.  Just boring and sheep like.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Miller wrote:

You know if you paid any attention to the stuff he writes you might learn something. It's not your country he has an issue with. It's certain members of your government and the economic elite.

Nobody here hates the USA, excepting possibly Bubbalo. I can assume that safely because the idea of the United States of America is not abjectly evil.

Don't act fucking victimised, PBSUCCESS and Ajax are proof that the USA interferes with foreign governments without welcome.

Turquoise wrote:

The World Bank needs to be abolished.  It's a fucking con game that the financial elite have been playing on the world for the last several decades.
Too true, as the nations of Africa have found out painfully time after time.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6764|United States of America

Flecco wrote:

Miller wrote:

You know if you paid any attention to the stuff he writes you might learn something. It's not your country he has an issue with. It's certain members of your government and the economic elite.

Nobody here hates the USA, excepting possibly Bubbalo. I can assume that safely because the idea of the United States of America is not abjectly evil.

Don't act fucking victimised, PBSUCCESS and Ajax are proof that the USA interferes with foreign governments without welcome.

Turquoise wrote:

Too true, as the nations of Africa have found out painfully time after time.
No I read. I just don't fuckin care.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Miller wrote:

No I read. I just don't fuckin care.
Why post then?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570

Flecco wrote:

Nobody here hates the USA, excepting possibly Bubbalo.
To be fair, I hate just about every nation on the planet.  The US is just the most aggressively imperialistic at present.  Give the Chinese a chance, I'm sure they'll catch up.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Bubbalo wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Nobody here hates the USA, excepting possibly Bubbalo.
To be fair, I hate just about every nation on the planet.  The US is just the most aggressively imperialistic at present.  Give the Chinese a chance, I'm sure they'll catch up.
Just watch them go. Doing quite well in the economic sector. "Copyright? Oh, so we are allowed to copy your stuff then, right?"
Reciprocity
+721|6589|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Bubbalo wrote:

Give the Chinese a chance, I'm sure they'll catch up.
yeah, they're coming along quite nicely in The Sudan.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Stop saying the word cunt before you summon some demon.
It's a good word though. This forum needs more cowbell cunt.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
Oh for gods sake not another Jew (no offence, but the USA is run by Jews - you liberated them, now they've taken over your country. gg. Next up, the Iraqis)
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6577|Oxford
I thought Blair was getting the job?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6499|Menlo Park, CA

Turquoise wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

* Buries face in hands *
Same could be said for the United Nations. . . . .
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6569

CameronPoe wrote:

* Buries face in hands *
Sounds pretty accurate to me. Are we to beleive that the world is not like he said and there is no evil?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6528|Πάϊ
No, you are to know that the world is not like he said and there is no evil. 

at least not the evil he is referring to
ƒ³
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

fadedsteve wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

* Buries face in hands *
Same could be said for the United Nations. . . . .
The UN shouldn't be abolished just fixed as it is broken.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard