ozzi92
+2|6707
Well i dont hate the states but bush should die and burn and then c4 a few times coz is one dumb shit and btw we wasent elected the 2nd time he cheated and i do hate the french

anyway back to the point i'm isreali but i moved to australia 4 years ago so i know all about the terriost shit and let me tell u when saying not all the arabs are bad u got a mistake coz i used to say that till my dad showed wat arabas are really like so maybe 1 out of 10 is normal but thats it
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6690
LOL @ 1 out of 10 are normal haha that was funny.

Well its hard to belive in those  crazy terrorist places but there are good people living there that are normal just like any other place but all you see on tv is people holding up ak-47's and stupid crap etc.

I dont like the french either its true there assholes lol the girls are snotty bitches.
ozzi92
+2|6707
well i'm really talking about the arabs next to or in isreal so u will always see them with rocks or guns coz that's all they do and the funny thing is parents let thier kids go chuck rock at us and then get shout so there u go that's wat arabs are really like
like i said only 1 out of 10 are normal
BloodMetal
+2|6841

ozzi92 wrote:

well i'm really talking about the arabs next to or in isreal so u will always see them with rocks or guns coz that's all they do and the funny thing is parents let thier kids go chuck rock at us and then get shout so there u go that's wat arabs are really like
like i said only 1 out of 10 are normal
Rofl!
WildBlueYonder
+0|6740|New Brunswick Canada
It is highly unfortunate about that girl. The most unfortunate thing is that there is basically nothing we can do but pray and sit on our thumbs.

I have actually just joined the Canadian military as a fighter pilot. Yes we are much smaller than the US 24,000 - 500,000. That however does not make us worse. Now i do not think the military is for everyone and fault no one for not joining up and "defending their country". Someone said i while back they were joining up, good for you someone else said he would never join up, didn't have the guts. This does not make him a coward or a bad person it just does not make him a soldier. I believe he was also irish so it is also not his war. However as someone said a few pages back the military is NOT a democracy a soldier does what he is told. Hate the war but honour and respect the soldier fighting in it. I do not hate the US, yes they have their assholes but so does everyone, even us. I envy them a bit since yes they do have the bigger better equipped military ( iwant more shiney fighter jets -  i want my F-15 ) and who knows with our elections tomorrow we may very well be joining them in Iraq. It might not have been "right" to go there in the first place but they are there and we might as well help them.

I pray that this girl will be spared, however that said it was not too bright to go over there. Anyone who goes over there Voluntarily i believe is none too bright. Not right now anyway, yes they will need humanitarian support eventually and yes the could use it now but it has been proven time and time again that this is not a good or sane course of action at this time. When they have a government and there is some degree of safety for the volunteers then they should go but there is no way that the military presence there can keep them safe right now.
Nomer
+10|6700|North of Boston

Kaosdad008 wrote:

And yet, terrorist-murders will ignore the work she's doing FOR the Iraqui people and concentrate solely on the country of her birth as a reason to rip her soul from this mortal coil...

This is NOT a "<ThisCountry> is the bad guy" issue, this is an issue of "I want to kill and I do not care who I kill I just want to kill" issue.
When in doubt, I tend to go with the guy that referenced Hamlet over the racists and the reactionaries (not that I can't empathize, hell, I'm from Mass just like the girl seems to be and she did nothing to deserve death).  It's an unfortunate situation for everyone involved(the global terrorist/violence enigma), and honestly I'm not sure how to resolve it.

Last edited by Nomer (2006-01-25 15:35:16)

Kimosabe-sa
+11|6691|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
1m not an extremeist i just hate it when FUCKERs from places like CANADA that dont do shit for this planet.

FOOD NIPPLE SAID THAT ABOVE

Well if by that you mean they dont go looking for fights and the dont go polluting EVERY thing, and buy that they arent the most stupid race on this planet. Then yes your right 100% right they really dont do anything for this planet.

You americans really need to be educated. Not your New speak type education you get there.  But something that gives it to you as a fact, not from your point of view.
Terrorism is bad, however just cos you had like 3000 people die you all of a sudden think its all right to go and kill thousands of innocent people. People that were going about there every day business till you came a bombed the crap out of them.

Every day when i have the misfortune of viewing the television, i see you sitcoms, your biased news and reports on all matters of different things. You are a nation, that i and the rest of the people from other countries know will fall. You can and will.
And i am sorry but when that time comes, and it will, due to your actions today, you will have no allies when you need them.
You are the mean kid of the world, you may do things for him, but if he was shot with a whale harpoon, you wouldn't go out of your way to help him.

So my advise to you americans is this.

you can A: continue being mindless drones of your country that do everything big brother tells them to. Never questioning. Following your corrupt and money hungry rulers to the grave.

or B

Get out into the world, see things learn other points of view, not just what the tv tells you to believe. Read a book, Leave america. Go and do things and learn. Become a part of the world.
If you want to see the read world then come to South Africa.
And we will show you how people that once, where killing each other, and doing even worse things than terrorist. things i shall never talk about. How they can one day, just say. "enough is enough" We know live work and love our once enemy. and visa versa. We can work it out, though nothing more than compromise and nothing just wiping the other one off the face of the earth.
THink about it before you go on a rampage of response

Last edited by Kimosabe-sa (2006-01-22 22:13:31)

A=10
+-2|6788|U.K DURHAM
well im from uk and i dont hate the us i say good on the guys i agree with the dude about all them getting killed from our country and others . we sit here far to soft we should start killing them fucking sand rat bastards as you can tell yes i do hate them. i say sort the job out usa and bomb the lot of em at the end of the day they all mini binis waiting to spawn. and to them who sit here and go on about it being wrong no its not wrong usa have gone in to help them. that mad man they had in charge over iraq used to kill his own for stupid ass things. plus if you have lost family or guys and girls who you have known for years to them i think you would take another look at what you have to say about it. at the end of the day you could call it police the world usa likes to do so fuck whats wrong with that. at least they give a fuck about what is going on in this world not like some soft ass country that dont want nothing to do with it. thats until they start to bomb in there country then they straight up usa ass wanting help. all i have to say for now dont forget our guys and girls are getting killed as we post on here have some fucking respect ffs.
Kimosabe-sa
I cant have respect for ppl killing innocent people. a country that never did anything bad to either of your contries.
Well i can tell you now, no terrorists would even want to bomb South africa. You see we dont piss people off, we just get on with our lives.

Ok mr Delboy why dont you go join the army, go see what a great and honorable thing war is...come on go prove to us all what a man you are.
I've seen war 1st hand its not a pretty thing. You will not think its so great and fun, when that 1st bullet wizes past your head i promise you. when someone you know gets there brains blown out for a stupid cause.

Oh and i have a family member working in IRAQ as a body guard so i can give my 2cents.

I think saddam hussian said it once " i would like to see bush's head cut off and kicked down the road like a soccer ball" and i'm like SNAP.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6690
Its not are fault its because canada is run by wimps with no balls and instead of standing up for themself and dangering are country and being attacked by terrorist's they let the u.s and u.k fight the terrorists wile we accept all foreniers and give them everything wile leaving us with no jobs.

But the states has enemies all over the world, pretty much every one loves canada its a peaceful place and thats what canada wants to do keep it that way (i remember the states wanted to set up a base here and we said no)

Doing so woulda been a stupid move Canada doesnt wanna drag its self into this terrorism war because of the states.

But look at Tony Blair he sucks bushes cock and does everything he says.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
Who are you to demean the lives of 8 other people because this one girl has some sort of corrolation to you?  Each one of these people have families and people who love them, and just because someone might be of a different nationality it does not make them and their lives any more or less valuable.  I'm no fucking hippy, but I am going to say that we're all human, and theres truely nothing that divides us except for our own retarded attitudes.

I don't know much about Canada, but if this event caused them to "go to war" or whatever you guys are talking about - I don't see how one girls life would be worth sacrificing thousands of young men.  Does anyone remember Iran and Ronald Reagan's 444 days of hell?  Yeah, he won the Nobel Peace prize for that.

As for extremists - they're never going to get what they want; it's physically impossible to mold the world into how they want it.  For the one girl that may be beheaded is a travisty and an event to mourn, I would not be willing to put up and kill 8 more people who would be turned into glorious martyrs for their extremist friends.  This extremists have no humility about death - they blow themselves up constantly because they know in their minds they will go to some better place.  Would you really be teaching them ANYTHING by executing people?
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia

TehSeraphim wrote:

Who are you to demean the lives of 8 other people because this one girl has some sort of corrolation to you?  Each one of these people have families and people who love them, and just because someone might be of a different nationality it does not make them and their lives any more or less valuable.  I'm no fucking hippy, but I am going to say that we're all human, and theres truely nothing that divides us except for our own retarded attitudes.

I don't know much about Canada, but if this event caused them to "go to war" or whatever you guys are talking about - I don't see how one girls life would be worth sacrificing thousands of young men.  Does anyone remember Iran and Ronald Reagan's 444 days of hell?  Yeah, he won the Nobel Peace prize for that.

As for extremists - they're never going to get what they want; it's physically impossible to mold the world into how they want it.  For the one girl that may be beheaded is a travisty and an event to mourn, I would not be willing to put up and kill 8 more people who would be turned into glorious martyrs for their extremist friends.  This extremists have no humility about death - they blow themselves up constantly because they know in their minds they will go to some better place.  Would you really be teaching them ANYTHING by executing people?
Wow, great post mate. I agree with TehSeraphim
A=10
+-2|6788|U.K DURHAM
Kimosabe-sa  LOL dude you dont even know me you know nothing about what i have seen what i do nothing and thats how i will keep it. im going on about the mad iraq bombers and most that live in that hell hole of a place. i dont want you life story go post it for some 1 that wants to know or even better write a book. but why should i prove any thing at all to you and any 1 else. and what do you mean they have did nothing bad to our Countries. if you mean they do nothing to us you might want to buy a tv and watch it some time all them sand rats do is bomb the public. they might not do this to your place but ours yes punish them bad is what i say bomb the whole place so not 1 is left then we might start getting some place.
max1mus
+0|6671
Apologies for my ignorance if I have missed it but is there any newlink to confirm the initial info that started this thread ?  Not saying that the initial poster was lying but not the first time that a hoax has been used to light a discussion of this type.  My sympathies go out if it is indeed true.

As for the rest of the racist bullsh*t  that has been posted by some of the "proud americans", man you make the rest look bad.  I do understand that the majority of the country does not think like the inbred lowbrows that have posted the racist cr@p on this thread.

America as a country does have some serious foreign diplomacy issues, as a country it is perceived as thinking it is better than the rest of the world.  It is not, for all of it's heralding that america is the land of the free and the brave, I would like to ask the native american indians who feels free ?

A question for all the folk who say that america should bomb all terrorists back to the stone age, who do you think sold the al queda (probably bad spelling)  their arms in afghanistan, who do you think helped them build the concrete bunkers ?  The good old US of A.

Thats right folks, america knew where to hit and what they had because the CIA helped them back in the days when russia had control of Afghanistan.  So would that make America guilty of helping terrorists ?

I live in the UK and I got to say, the reactionary mindset of some of the american populace does amuse me, the IRA bombed and killed innocent civilian population centres for over 20 years, does that mean we should have executed random irish as a response ?  Thank g*d we did not take that reaction.  2 evils do not make a right, it just further justifies the originial cause.

Americans ask why as a country they are hated, ladies and gentlemen, you answer lies in racist bigotted cr*p spouted in this thread by your countrymen.

Give me 2 minutes to fetch the marshmallows while you flame away
Kimosabe-sa
A=10 TheY ONLY Blow them selves up cos you attack them...HELLO! i mean Did IQ's drop sharply while i was asleep.

If you country was invaded you to would do anything to kill the invaders. It really makes me laugh when i see people that have no vaild opinions of there own, A=10 is a prime example of this.

I follow one simple rule in life, when getting to understand something. "if you have to ask you'll never know"

Oh and i really doubt you have seen war in any way or form. I fought in the border war against the communists...while you yanks were getting your asses kicked in vietnam we were wiping them off the face of the earth. so next time show some respest for people that know more than you. You may learn something, but your human trash so i doubt it

Max1mus, its a pleasure to see someone with an IQ above that of a small rodent lying on its back on the bottom of a pool.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I know kinda how you feel. There was this guy from Auckland, I think he was part middle-eastern, who went to that part of the world on some christian peace mission. Him and his mates were captured, and the videos came out asking for some prisoners to be released. Negotiations were held and some contact was attempted, but the hostage takers never responded, and the guy and his friends havn't been found, nor have any more demands been made or any other contact with the hostage takers been established. That makes me think they were amatures copying what others had done, and I reckon they got scared and probably 'got rid' of this guy and his friends. It's a fucken shame, and a waste.

Not really the same thing because he wasn't from my home town, but NZ is a pretty small place with only 4 million people, so it does make the whole thing hit closer to home. Especially since New Zealand has had little to nothing to do with the Iraq war.

I don't agree with the war, and understand why a terrorist would want to take hostages, defending their own country and all. However, they are targeting people who are there to help their country. They take builders, and peace workers, and health workers. These are people who if they'd let them, would help. Sure defending your own country is okay, but to me that seems like an act of self destruction.

Max1mus, work of brilliance comparing America's suffering with terrorists to the IRA bombings. My parents were over there when the majority of them took place, (or a lot of them at least.) It's true though, thankfully the UK didn't go in to Ireland, guns blazing, killing innocents, and generally making pricks of themselves to try and end the terrorist attacks, (well, now they don't.)

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-01-23 13:23:52)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6773|Atlanta, GA USA
Kimosabe-sa:  The majority of the "insurgents" aren't Iraqis.  They are foriegners who came into the country to wage jihad on the US.  The Iraqi people want them gone just as much as they do the US.  And correct me if I'm wrong, but suicide bombings were being used by militant muslims way before we invaded Iraq.
Drunkaholic
+4|6726

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

A=10 They only blow themselves up because you had attacked them! I mean, did IQ's drop sharply while I was asleep?

If your country was invaded you, too, would do anything to kill the invaders. It really makes me laugh when I see people that have no vaild opinions of their own, and A=10 is a prime example of this.

I follow one simple rule in life when getting to understand something. "If you have to ask you'll never know."

Oh and I really doubt you have seen war in any way or form. I fought in the border war against the Communists while you Yanks were getting your asses kicked in Vietnam we were wiping them off the face of the earth. So next time, show some respest for people that know more than you. You may learn something, but you're human trash, so I doubt that you would.

Max1mus, its a pleasure to see someone with an IQ above that of a small rodent lying on its back on the bottom of a pool.
  People "blow themselves up" for their cause.... the 9,000 people who died at the WTC didn't attack anybody. Oh, and I took the time to correct your post's structure (don't agree with most of the content, though).  It took a while, but it's much easier on the eyes to look at, now.

Last edited by Drunkaholic (2006-01-23 20:54:52)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
VAMPIRE. look. stop being a tard. america WAS messed up when we killed the indians, had slaves, beat the crap out of the british(that wasnt bad) BUT. YOU DONT NEED TO INSULT WHAT A FREAKING COUNTRY IS FOR. i know about the world, im a duel citisen of the us and canada. 

BUT. I DONT SAY. OMG LOOK AT THOSE STUPID BRTISH. they suck.

just like being free in america shouldnt be insulted.

look
i hate HATE bush
i dont aprove of the war and how it was set up
the people in power here are being commies
BUT!!!!!!! I HATE THE STUPID TERRORISTS. i know. not all of iraq is one. i know not all muslems are extreme muslems BUT. TERRORISTS PISS ME OFF MORE THEN ANY OTHER THING IN THIS GOD DAMN CORRUPT WORLD. i dont agree with how the war was set up but i think we SHOULD teach those crappy terriorists a lesson. yes BLOW THEM UP! kill THEM ALL><. but god damn DONT JUDGE EVERYTHING BY HOW YOUR CRAPPY DUMB friends tell them to be.
Jack_Danger
+2|6670|America

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

haha america "we dont care who you are or where you come from freedom here baby"

Explain putting the blacks into slavery? slaughtering Native Indians and  taking there land? and where did the blacks run too? Yeah canada.

I've been to the states i've been to Buffalo and Florida for 10 days Buffalo was pretty dirty and boring no one bothered me or anything.

I went to Florida same thing pretty boring very hot this blonde big boobed girl talked to me alot haha however when my cousin went he was at the beach by himself and this girl goes up to him and starts talking to him then she goes and 3 guys go up to him and are like "why are you talking to my girl" my cousin said she came up to me first then he punched my cousin my cousin punched one of them in the head then ran.

Nice American welcome haha (i didnt care though i dont like my cousin)

But you can cleary see she just went up to him to get information prolly wanted to mug him who knows.
Omfg you are truly an idiot, first of all it was the EUROPEANS who came to North America and slaughtered almost all of the natives and stole their land not just Americans, secondly you hopefully know that your country was settled by the french and did you know that the french brought/traded more slaves to the north america then any other country in the world? And wtf I'm sure some random chick on the beach wanted to mug your pussy cousin, you act as if someone like doesn't have a gun with them at all times in America that they'll get killed or something.

Do you wanna know why we act so mighty and powerful? IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE SO DEAL WITH IT. It's not like all Americans want to go to iraq and kill innocent people and piss the rest of the world off, it was our dumbass government. Do you think each and every individual person had a choice whether we wanted to go to war? NO. So don't stereotype us all into gun crazy rednecks. America practically created the idea of a free country in this world, we have invented/discovered almost all of the most useful things ever, and we will continue to be the most powerful country in the world. Think about it all the ways we have helped the world greatly, all the lives we have saved, think about what the world would be like today if America had never existed. All these people judge America and hate it for no reason, when just like 15 years ago everybody loved America. So now I ask you what did the thousands of innocent people who died in the world trade center attack personally do to the terrorists? And how does getting attacked by terrorists make us the bad guy?

Yes we do want/need oil because we NEED it, and if you had so much power how would you get the things you want? YOU WOULD TAKE IT. And that's exactly what we did even if people liked it or not. Why do you think people from every country in the world have come here in search of a better life? Why do you think we have become so powerful? And why do you think the world hates us? It is because we are the best country ever to exist and we have so much power and responsibility that WE ARE FEARED. Finally my last question for you is why do YOU hate America so much when we have done so much for for this world then it has done for itself?

Last edited by Jack_Danger (2006-08-15 21:40:19)

Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6822

is there some cosmic rule that says 99% of BF2 players must be incapable of having an original thought?

this thread is filled with xenophobic, ultra-nationalist, propagandic babble. some people mean it, some people are  obviously trolling.

as for the girl, she went there knowing that something like this might happen. she took a gamble and lost. the bitch will get what she deserves.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6687|Hell's prison
I completely understand why everyone is upset, especially people that are close to her.  Heres my thinking of America and its Geneva conventions.  If the terrorist COCKSUCKERS (if youre a fuckin raghead and you want my fucking address, BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!!) wont follow our Geneva Convention code, FUCK THEM!  If they dont want to follow our LOAC or have one of their own, which keeps a little dignity in a little thing called war, war is a part of history, and yes its bloody and violent, but up til this war its been honorable, thats the most important thing, honor.  The sons of bitches who are kidnapping people and making demands or they will kill someone have no honor, and they deserve to be beaten and treated like the diseased animals that they are!  KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM THE FUCK OUT!  THIS IS NOT A WAR OF IDEALS OR HONOR, ITS ABOUT RAGHEAD SHITBAGS THAT ARE JEALOUS THAT OUR COUNTRIES CAN GET IT RIGHT!!  SO THEY KILL AS MANY OF US AS THEY CAN TO BRING US DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL!  And I say we go there, train our people in dirty combat, and annihalate those asshats!  they want to cut the heads off our people they capture, for every one we kill 8 of them in captivity!  End of fucking story!  And thats one thing I noticed too, we kill some kids father and let the kid go free!  FUTURE TERRORIST WALKING AWAY FROM YOU NUMBNUTS!!!  AS COLD AS IT MAY SOUND, KILL THE ENTIRE FAMILY!!  End this war before more people unnecessarily get hurt or killed.  These civilians go over there to do a job not fight, cause these motherfuckers are too cowardly to come after us, the military people!  The people that are causing them that itch in their country!  And they are cowards every last one of them!  When i did my time in Iraq, they shot their mortars at us and ran away like cowering little bitches!  They cant beat us in a stand up fight, so bring the fight to their literal front door, start kicking down doors and put a few rounds in a suspicious persons head!  KILL THEM AND DONT STOP TIL THEIR SKULL IS SPLIT OPEN!
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6687|Hell's prison

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

A=10 TheY ONLY Blow them selves up cos you attack them...HELLO! i mean Did IQ's drop sharply while i was asleep.
BTW nice way to quote a movie, now can you go back to your drawing board and conjure up something original!
DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Bush knew sadam didnt have weapons of mass destruction he just wanted more oil lets see i dont mind killing a bunch of children and familes and getting my own troops killed just as long as i have lots and lots of oil wile i stay in my big nice white house and get rich wile my people die.

Perhaps worse then the terrorists?
IT IS NOT ABOUT THE OIL.  Get over it world.  We have more oil in Alaska then we will ever need.  We (United States) only gets 20% of our oil from the middle east.  I am sure the amount that comes form Iraq is a nonexistent amount of that.  We get somewhere about 45% from Mexico.  So why have we not invaded them?

IT IS ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY!!!!

Some people flew several aircraft (loaded with civilians) into a couple towers (loaded with civilians) and you don't think we should worry about National Security.  You think we should apologize to the terrorist of the world and bow to their demands?

All this while the French have been collaborating with Saddam Hussein just for oil.  NEWS FLASH They were even passing secret U.S. and British forces information on to Saddam Hussein's government.  NEWS FLASH
I was there.

Learn something.  The US and Brits has done more for this world then most any country.

You know what scares me is, where are the chemical weapons and weaponized Anthrax we know he (Saddam Hussein) had.  Who has them?
DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

max1mus wrote:

Apologies for my ignorance if I have missed it but is there any newlink to confirm the initial info that started this thread ?  Not saying that the initial poster was lying but not the first time that a hoax has been used to light a discussion of this type.  My sympathies go out if it is indeed true.

As for the rest of the racist bullsh*t  that has been posted by some of the "proud americans", man you make the rest look bad.  I do understand that the majority of the country does not think like the inbred lowbrows that have posted the racist cr@p on this thread.

America as a country does have some serious foreign diplomacy issues, as a country it is perceived as thinking it is better than the rest of the world.  It is not, for all of it's heralding that america is the land of the free and the brave, I would like to ask the native american indians who feels free ?

A question for all the folk who say that america should bomb all terrorists back to the stone age, who do you think sold the al queda (probably bad spelling)  their arms in afghanistan, who do you think helped them build the concrete bunkers ?  The good old US of A.

Thats right folks, america knew where to hit and what they had because the CIA helped them back in the days when russia had control of Afghanistan.  So would that make America guilty of helping terrorists ?

I live in the UK and I got to say, the reactionary mindset of some of the american populace does amuse me, the IRA bombed and killed innocent civilian population centres for over 20 years, does that mean we should have executed random irish as a response ?  Thank g*d we did not take that reaction.  2 evils do not make a right, it just further justifies the originial cause.

Americans ask why as a country they are hated, ladies and gentlemen, you answer lies in racist bigotted cr*p spouted in this thread by your countrymen.

Give me 2 minutes to fetch the marshmallows while you flame away
Won't be flamming you bud.  But will keep the water on incase you erupt into fire.

Nice to see an adult in this thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard