rambo43
Banned
+35|6246
Right.

I have just arrived home; the shop is only down the road but when I left my house I went in the opposite direction, around the block and approached the shop from the other end.
My neighbour however, left his house at roughly the same time and walked directly to the shop. He arrived there long before me. Why is this? Can I get them to move the shop? I am very angry about this.
I might start using a different shop.
Then change again; and again.

When I arrived I was very very annoyed at the fact that there were other people in the shop. Next time I am going to wait until 4am before going; the problem with that of course is that it makes me very angry at having to wait until the early hours and I find it extremely difficult not to fall to sleep. I had to wait in a queue of 3 people at the checkout. If they don't devote one just for me then I am going to use another shop as my local. Then move again; and again.
Until recently I had my newspaper delivered by the shop. I cancelled it. Then cancelled the cancellation. Then cancelled the cancelled cancellation.
By this stage nobody knew what was going on and the shop and I didn't know whether we were coming or going.
Don't worry though I shall keep you all posted as to exactly what is happening.

One more thing I just have to tell you.....
I jumped up and down on every single paving stone on my way to the shop in order to test it.
There were approximately 925 and I managed to break I mean managed to discover that 430 of them were loose.
I have been on the phone to the local council 17 times so far this morning about it. Now when I phone, they say they are transferring me to another extension and then the phone goes dead. It's as though they are ignoring me. I don't know why this can be
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6226
That post was extremely difficult to read for some reason.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6748|Twente, The Netherlands
I also don't understand why they would hang the phone on you....
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6486|cuntshitlake

You are seem to be a very difficult person.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-05-28 13:14:43)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6773|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

rambo43 wrote:

Right.

I have just arrived home; the shop is only down the road but when I left my house I went in the opposite direction, around the block and approached the shop from the other end.
My neighbour however, left his house at roughly the same time and walked directly to the shop. He arrived there long before me. Why is this? Can I get them to move the shop? I am very angry about this.

When I arrived I was very very annoyed at the fact that there were other people in the shop. Next time I am going to wait until 4am before going; the problem with that of course is that it makes me very angry at having to wait until the early hours and I find it extremely difficult not to fall to sleep. I had to wait in a queue of 3 people at the checkout. If they don't devote one just for me then I am going to use another shop as my local. Then move again; and again.
Until recently I had my newspaper delivered by the shop. I cancelled it. Then cancelled the cancellation. Then cancelled the cancelled cancellation.
By this stage nobody knew what was going on and the shop and I didn't know whether we were coming or going.

I jumped up and down on every single paving stone on my way to the shop in order to test it.
There were approximately 925 and I managed to break I mean managed to discover that 430 of them were loose.
I have been on the phone to the local council 17 times so far this morning about it. Now when I phone, they say they are transferring me to another extension and then the phone goes dead. It's as though they are ignoring me. I don't know why this can be
I'm confused...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6779|United States of America
Um... burn the shop down?
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6850|Lithuania
Does anyone have any clue at all as to what this guy is talking about?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

DeathUnlimited wrote:

You are a very difficult person.
David.P
Banned
+649|6297
Oh no it's a math teacher runnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
One of the more complicated posts, but greats minds think alike. I have a very similar problem.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
The answer the this riddle is: Bananas

amirite?
Skorpy-chan
+127|6368|Twyford, UK
Where's the punchline?
rambo43
Banned
+35|6246
Pregnant Blonde visits her Doctor. She asks "Is It Mine?"
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
I appreciate what you're going here Rambo, no longer should we tolerate such unfairness.

Power to the people!

Last edited by jord (2007-05-28 13:26:42)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6789|UK

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Nope
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6561|Long Island, New York

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Negative
agent146
+127|6410|Jesus Land aka Canada

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

no, nein, non,
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6319|Bloomington Indiana
i think my head just exploded...
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6729

rambo43 wrote:

Right.

Problems with your story:
1. Your grammar is autrocious
2. What kind of shop are you talking about?
3. There is so much jumping around and so many irrelevant thoughts I have no clue what you are trying to say

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2007-05-28 14:07:03)

JT_001
+17|6443|Canada

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Last edited by JT_001 (2007-05-28 14:09:22)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6377
mushrooms
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6389|California
I feel you man.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6642|Manitowoc, WI
Ok, so your main problem is that you have to take some out of the way path to get to the "shop" but your neighbor can just walk straight to it.  What's stopping you from taking the same path as your neighbor?
rambo43
Banned
+35|6246
k
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England

rambo43 wrote:

k
Told you the answer was bananas.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard