monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6743
lol im too lazy to read all of the thread so ill ask Raxor will you be able to ever get your freacken great account again!

Last edited by monkeyhunkeytunkey (2006-01-23 15:14:27)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
just that good huh ? yeah im not buyin that small server shit ...my scores are better than his in everything and my win/loss is 1.64 ..hes a swapper and i doubt thats why he got his stats wiped
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
wow i swapped, i admit it but recently ive just been playing on small 20man server where it makes a difference. if ill ever get annother account like it? unlikely but if theres nothing around by the summer i might bother again.
to the people who flame me, go ahead i wont be bothered by it
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

trepid_jesse wrote:

So, what's with all this blind faith in what Raxor does when he plays BF2?  The persona that Raxor presents here doesn't necessairily reflect the type of person you might find playing in some server.  A lot of you here act like Raxor can do no wrong, and that the tyrannical EA had some vendetta against him.  Who cares if you played with him a few times and, "never saw him do anything."  So?  Unless you played with him everytime he played, and watched everything he did, then you spoutin' off this irrevocable horseshit is pointless.

Personally, I think Raxor is tryin' to play it safe and innocently absconding away into the corner and lettin' everyone else speculate themselves into what is evidently a "Raxor got fucked over for doing nothing wrong" committee. Do you expect him to tell you all the shit he did that he wasn't "supposed" to do?  Even if he told you about some of the shit he did, how are you to know what else he might of done?  You do see the paradigm, right?  You're putting more trust into an individual who potentially abused a stat system where that person has something to "gain;" albeit, in a virtual sense, over the decision of a worldwide conglomerate that created the system and has nothing to gain by wiping his stats.  Actually, I suppose it could be argued that EA is garnering support by making examples out of those who abuse such a system, so, they are gaining something.

Anyway, for someone who believes he was wronged, Raxor certainly doesn't seem very adamant about amending the indescrepancies that lead to his account being wiped.  Then again, maybe he is, and he just isn't telling anyone about it, I don't know one way or another.

All I know is that I'm not some dumbass kid on the "Let's all hate EA" bandwagon, and I'm sure EA's reasons aren't trite.
Next time, DON'T think before you speak. Please.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Bwah
trepid_jesse
+4|6720
Your wit knows no bounds, TriggerHappy.

Please?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

General Zod wrote:

Good to see those .plus bastards getting what they deserve. Karkand's gonna be a lot more fun for everybody, now.

Thank you, EA!
no. smiley seemd to be the most honourable player outa plus. shoulda happened to eversio.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6763
plus.smiley stats is reset, but, He can keep all medals and badges ?
Looks like the punish was only on some weapons and rank ?
If EA is sure about his fault, why don't make a full punish ?

Last edited by gblanco (2006-01-23 18:31:16)

bfplayer
+0|6678

gblanco wrote:

plus.smiley stats is reset, but, He can keep all medals and badges ?
Looks like the punish was only on some weapons and rank ?
If EA is sure about his fault, why don't make a full punish ?
look in bfhq...all gone
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6763
You are right
I was watching only the colors of Medals, Badges and ribbons.
They are not gray, that's why I thought they were not reset.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Get a life plz.
Who's the one caring what people do in video games?
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6689|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Look people, I play with raxor almost every day, there was no reason to kill his stats.  As i have already stated, I  play with him a lot, we almost always win.  When there are only a few players in a server, it REALLY puts more responsibility on the individual player. Therefore, with raxor and i both playing together on the same team, it wasnt too difficult to win. (And no we didnt swich).
1sfg-ronln
+25|6794
divided is getting his shit wiped... lol...  EA cares if you havent been paying attention to the THREAD you are posting in.... moron...  your just as bad as that nitro92 character.  Why would you ever comment in a thread about cheating when you cheat yourself?
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
you are not that good... this is the third time I've seen you self-brag.
im using myself as an example oh how if youre SO good then youd have that 5:1 win/loss ratio ..

never said i was SO good ..which ive seen you talking shit about calling people noob and shit like a little fruit ...so shut the fuck up please
[g0t]JediPimp
Banned
+0|6750
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

It would be safe to say that this guy was probably not even on EA's radar until a site such as this one provided a means for other players to look at another player’s stats and complain to EA about it.

I seriously doubt EA has a "crack" team of system engineers scraping the system to look for irregularities in players’ stats.

While I appreciate the amount of effort, and monies that goes into BF2S, it does arm people with information that for one reason or another can be used against someone else for whatever reason.

It is really sad that there are jealous/curious people who concern themselves with what other people are doing/have done and decide to make judgment by referring a player to EA for prosecution.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6758|Longueuil
All i got to say is Someone should lock that post !!!
I can't believe EA would Wipe someone stats Without proof And a good reason..
This is getting full of Flaming.
How About you make contrutive comments or you stop posting insults to each others(This is a Forum NOT IRC)....

Thank You
And Have a Nice Day !!!

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-01-23 23:29:06)

tF-afrojap
+124|6848|SF
Go fight on the battlefield peeps, this is a place for discussion.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6711|Gütersloh, Germany
Raxor's W:L ratio looks suspicious?!

Check out this guy http://bf2s.com/player/61179372/
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
damn^
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
Raxor's W:L ratio looks suspicious?!

Check out this guy http://bf2s.com/player/61179372/
omg i played with him and hes just good and plays on small servers ...

Last edited by chitlin (2006-01-24 03:06:42)

Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6711|Gütersloh, Germany
If he's good, then he doesn't need to stats pad, huh?

https://img476.imageshack.us/img476/8338/screen0438oc.th.png

He ended the round with 234 points. No kill. No death.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
It's nice to see that EA do take care to erase the stats of stats padders
Good job!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard