{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6462|New York
So most of my friends are home from college for the summer and we decided to open the summer with a party.  Nothing too big, just a gathering of the friends.  We all agreed to make 'Jungle Juice' (handles of cheap liquor + soda + kool aid) and then the girls showed up.  A lot of them.

Nice!  This night should equal a sure hook up.  Oh man was I wrong.

A friend of mine introduced me to this girl named Katie.  She's 19 and a hottie.  We hit it off pretty quick with a few laughs and drinks.  About 2 hours or so later  (close to 1 A.M. now) she tells me she has to go home.

What!?  Who leaves a party so early?  I asked her the basic questions as to why depart from a great party so damned early.

* Are you sick?
* Is there something wrong?
* Do you need a ride home?

She shakes her head in embarrassment and doesn't answer me.  I'm thinking maybe she had a boyfriend and he showed up or something.  I was wrong.  I'm very drunk by this time.  So I pulled her aside and asked her what it was that's making her leave. 

She tells me she has a baby at home.

Once the initial shock subsided, I started laughing and turned away shaking my head.

She immediately explodes screaming at me as to how I'm suck an asshole.  Oh great, super bitch has an attitude now.  Time to put her in her place.  I couldn't believe that this whore has an 11 month old baby at home (which I learned after super bitch left).  She shrieked about how I wanted to just get her drunk and hook up with her.  Now, as my ears are bleeding, I raise my voice and exclaim how not only did I tell her to stop drinking but I took her last cup of jungle juice away from her.  Now that Super bitch's argument was squashed, I thought I would just go in for the kill.

Me: "Wow, you should have gotten an abortion."

She then burst into tears and ran out.  Everyone who was there stood / sat there in shock while I laughed and started drinking her cup of jungle juice which she was not going to finish.  I win.

A few minutes after she left, a few of my friends congratulated me on my words and swore to me that they told me she had a kid before she got there.  I, honestly, had no idea she had a kid until she told me.

I celebrated my victory by sleeping on a raft in the pool with half of cup of jungle juice left.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6675|The Lou
Wow interesting.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6342|Iowa...
...you're a dick.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6698
It's always the drunk who blurts out what is on everyone else's mind...
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6462|New York

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

It's always the drunk who blurts out what is on everyone else's mind...
You have no idea how many people told me that after wards and the number of phone calls I got today about it.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

aj0404 wrote:

...you're a dick.
QFT

You made a girl cry, go you... /sarcasm
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England
To be brutally honest, you sounded like a bit of a wanker that night.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
You were drunk. But shaking your head like that, then saying you should've got an abortion is pretty bad. Fuck, what's a 19 year old doing with a kid anyway. And why go out in the first place if you have an 11 month old baby.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6462|New York

KILLSWITCH wrote:

To be brutally honest, you sounded like a bit of a wanker that night.
Yeah, you're right, I was.  It might have been a bit out of line, but it was hands down, the most memorable night of the summer... and it just started.
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
out partying with an 11 month old at home?  gee, I wonder how she got pregnant?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

Reciprocity wrote:

Shes has a baby so her life has to end there right? I give up with people I really do.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6529|Chicago

aj0404 wrote:

...you're a dick.
Reciprocity

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Shes has a baby so her life has to end there right? I give up with people I really do.
her life is getting drunk with college douche bags?  having kids means growing up.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6462|New York

Reciprocity wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

her life is getting drunk with college douche bags?  having kids means growing up.
That's Mr. Douche Bag.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Jungle Juice
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6548|Behind you, with a knife

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

So most of my friends are home from college for the summer and we decided to open the summer with a party.  Nothing too big, just a gathering of the friends.  We all agreed to make 'Jungle Juice' (handles of cheap liquor + soda + kool aid) and then the girls showed up.  A lot of them.

Nice!  This night should equal a sure hook up.  Oh man was I wrong.

A friend of mine introduced me to this girl named Katie.  She's 19 and a hottie.  We hit it off pretty quick with a few laughs and drinks.  About 2 hours or so later  (close to 1 A.M. now) she tells me she has to go home.

What!?  Who leaves a party so early?  I asked her the basic questions as to why depart from a great party so damned early.

* Are you sick?
* Is there something wrong?
* Do you need a ride home?

She shakes her head in embarrassment and doesn't answer me.  I'm thinking maybe she had a boyfriend and he showed up or something.  I was wrong.  I'm very drunk by this time.  So I pulled her aside and asked her what it was that's making her leave. 

She tells me she has a baby at home.

Once the initial shock subsided, I started laughing and turned away shaking my head.

She immediately explodes screaming at me as to how I'm suck an asshole.  Oh great, super bitch has an attitude now.  Time to put her in her place.  I couldn't believe that this whore has an 11 month old baby at home (which I learned after super bitch left).  She shrieked about how I wanted to just get her drunk and hook up with her.  Now, as my ears are bleeding, I raise my voice and exclaim how not only did I tell her to stop drinking but I took her last cup of jungle juice away from her.  Now that Super bitch's argument was squashed, I thought I would just go in for the kill.

Me: "Wow, you should have gotten an abortion."

She then burst into tears and ran out.  Everyone who was there stood / sat there in shock while I laughed and started drinking her cup of jungle juice which she was not going to finish.  I win.

A few minutes after she left, a few of my friends congratulated me on my words and swore to me that they told me she had a kid before she got there.  I, honestly, had no idea she had a kid until she told me.

I celebrated my victory by sleeping on a raft in the pool with half of cup of jungle juice left.
I may go and say that you were wrong doing that but hey, you were drunk, anything is justified when ur drunk
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6822|Denver colorado
*sigh* even know what you did was 'mean' Its her own fault for showing up to a party. everything that happened and she was mad about is what party's are for.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

Hopefully with age you will gain some wisdom. Just because find someone in a worse way than you does not give you free reign to shit all over them. Have you ever stabbed a crackhead?

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-05-27 17:10:59)

Reciprocity

jsnipy wrote:

Have you ever stabbed a crackhead?
ew, and risk getting crackhead all over yourself?  I prefer hit and runs.
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6839|Germany

FlamingPhenix wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

I may go and say that you were wrong doing that but hey, you were drunk, anything is justified when ur drunk
even getting pregnant.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6642|Keyboard
Congratulations, you should start looking now for male partners for marriage purposes because you banned yourself from the female domain, asshole.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6696
From what you've described thus far, you are a twisted human being.

FlamingPhenix wrote:I may go and say that you were wrong doing that but hey, you were drunk, anything is justified when ur drunkJustified?  No.  Blaming something stupid or wrong on 'being drunk' does not fly-you made the choice to put the alcohol in your body so you bear ALL the responsibility for anything retarded you do.  That's pretty much the worst excuse I've ever heard.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6462|New York

lavadisk wrote:

*sigh* even know what you did was 'mean' Its her own fault for showing up to a party. everything that happened and she was mad about is what party's are for.
I'll admit it:  I was a little out of line.  You know what else I'll admit: Everyone that calls me a dick just fuels the story.

jsnipy wrote:

Hopefully with age you will gain some wisdom. Just because find someone in a worse way than you does not give you free reign to shit all over them. Have you ever stabbed a crackhead?
Hopefully with age you'll understand that a drunk 18 year old college student partying with close friends during summer break will do/say stupid things. 

Have I ever stabbed a crackhead?  Nah, then I go to jail and in the end it contradicts your previous statement in your quote.  Me in jail = the crackhead is doing better than me.  Yeah, he's still addicted to crack, but at least he's not in jail, yet.

NOTE:  I never told anyone to read my thread, nor did I tell anyone to post a reply.  Hell, I didn't make you continue reading it, knowing you're offended but chose to:

* Read the article
* Get offended
* Continue reading anyway
* Shoot out a little cheap shot by posting, "You're a dick."

You don't have to tell me that, I think I've realized it by now.  Obviously I have a different sense of humor than you do, or else I wouldn't have posted it in the first place.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6716|Doncaster, England
Your just a prick.
You made a girl cry by telling her she should have killed her baby, well done you.
Your such a big man, acting all tough because you didn't get a shag.
She probably has a baby because of a prick like you taking advantage when she was drunk.

If I had of seen that, I would have knocked you on your ass you sad piece of shit.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6462|New York

Yaocelotl wrote:

Congratulations, you should start looking now for male partners for marriage purposes because you banned yourself from the female domain, asshole.
No, asshole.

ALL my friends know me like that, just not to that extreme.  As stated previously I was drunk, and when you're drunk: you make stupid decisions.  My decision to send the teen-mom into a mild depression and getting enough laughs to last me a year was well worth it.  I threw up a flag of my personality and who ever wants to take it for what it's worth can do so.  If not, then they know not to say anything.  I never told anyone to laugh at what I said, did I moron?  As stated again, everyone wanted to say it but I was the only one drunk enough to say it.  When the dust cleared from last night and from the phone calls today, no one liked her anyway because she's a fucking idiot.  I didn't see it because we were flirting and normally when you flirt with the opposite sex, you don't act like an asshole.

I like the way you attacked me though.  Attempting to give me advice that leads me to a gay marriage.  Make your next attack more concrete or don't post, jackass.

kthxbai

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard