TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

So there you have it. Stop bitching, Stop whining, Stop asking questions, Stop saying Punkbuster should do something, Stop blaming Dice/EA, and either buy your own hacks, or shut up because honestly, its only getting worse from here on so enjoy it while you can because the amount of hackers is just gunna grow, and you know BF2's owners will NOT do something about it.
I don't think I should answer that..but You are f*cking pathetic...

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-05-26 10:23:16)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6739|Great Wall
Hacking is a digital extension of micro penis syndrome in real life.
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
i dont' know why people hack ..... but i still pwn them...unless wall hack and then i will just ran away
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6223|Finland

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Hacking is a digital extension of micro penis syndrome in real life.
hah so true

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2007-05-27 06:21:39)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
its because it makes you cool...................honest.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
Why Hack?

Known hack website wrote:

Many people look down on hackers claiming that they ruin their gaming experience. Frankly, those kinds of people are just little sissy girls. They are the kind of guys who ride a pink moped to work and live in their mom’s basement. They are the kind of guys who don’t have the balls to go out and do anything because they are scared of the consequences. Why waste your life doing things the normal way, when you can do them the ***** way, with the only consequence being ULTIMATE ENJOYMENT!!!

For the hackers who are owning it up, having the time of their lives, the moaning and crying of a few annoyed players means nothing, especially when the only reason they are complaining is because they want our hacks too!!!! Just ask yourself, who you would rather be – The guy who nobody notices, nobody cares about, and nobody sees, or the guy that everybody is talking about, everybody envies, and everybody wants to be. If you chose the latter, then ***** is for you.

Using our hacks, you will be ashamed to die at all. You will find yourself in situations where you can see several enemy combatants through a hill or wall using our advanced Wallhack, and make the decision to go after them even though you are alone, but you have nothing to worry about. In a few seconds, blood will be flying all over your screen and you will be laughing as you maul through countless players as they stare in awe at your skills.

The problem with most hacks is that they are prone to detection. NOBODY wants to get caught, and at ***** we understand that. We have the lowest detection rate of any hack provider. You will hear similar claims from other companies, but they are just trying to scam you. Why do you think they don’t have public forums and we do? Because our customers love us, and we are proud of it. The chance of detection with our advanced methods is slim to none and in addition, we have the best system out there to keep you safe from Anti-Cheaters like the PunkBuster organization. Even if for some out of this world reason any of our hacks were to become detected, you would know before you started playing through our innovative network login system. Your stats and reputation are always safe!

The average hardcore gamer spends 6+ hours per day playing their game of choice. Who will be able to compete with that? The age bracket for hardcore gamers is 12-24. Some of us can’t necessarily keep up whether we are older, younger, or in the same crowd. Some of us want to keep up now, without wasting our lives in the process. Murder Cheats Incorporated is on your side.

We create our hacks for the sole purpose of your enjoyment. They are easily usable for the young and old, skilled and unskilled, even the minimalist 20 minute a day gamer or the 10 hour hardcore player. Whoever you are, wherever you are, and whatever you want out of your gaming experience, *********** has a solution for you!
I read this and it made me laugh I am thinking wtf hacking is for people who keep getting pwned and will never improve and the thing is their paying for it, paying money for a cheat? I admit cheating at AoE in single player because I can't be arsed waiting for the food to reach a certain amount I need so I look up cheats for FREE on the internets but paying some dude on the other side of the world to fill my pc with spyware and take my credit card details and address to help him fill his pockets? I don't think so.....

(hack website blocked out= *******)
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!
ust ask yourself, who you would rather be – The guy who nobody notices, nobody cares about, and nobody sees, or the guy that everybody is talking about
That's it right there, they're in it for the attention.
lynxlyran
+15|6645
Some people do it just because they can.

Some people do it to re-level the playing field. They perceive that too many pother ppl are doing it.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Why do people hack
Well let me explain the real and true reason.
The stat system.
You know that awesome tingly feeling you get when you kill someone? You know that horrible pissed off feeling you get when someone kills you? Well, to most people that feeling is addictive. And ask yourself, who doesn't want to be better then everyone else?
Well, originaly, just a few people hacked, it was an "Elite" group of people. These people owned and everyone just thought they were really good. Well, then some of those hackers realised how much money they could make if they sell there hacks. Well, when the idea of "Purchasing hacks" came out, everyone loved it! And when more and more people realised that these Elite's wernt just really good, but had hacks, they either

A. Came to forums like this and bitch and whine and moan
or
B. Went and bought hacks of there own

And this is why BF2 is in an unstoppable whirlpool of hacking untill its final death in a few years.
When Dice stops paying for Punkbuster in there game because really punkbuster is a piece of shit, hacks will be available for free, and it'll turn out like most other FPS games that have been around for years... A testing ground for amatuer hackers.

So there you have it. Stop bitching, Stop whining, Stop asking questions, Stop saying Punkbuster should do something, Stop blaming Dice/EA, and either buy your own hacks, or shut up because honestly, its only getting worse from here on so enjoy it while you can because the amount of hackers is just gunna grow, and you know BF2's owners will NOT do something about it.
o hi i herd ur frum teh internetz? I would just like to say, there has only been ONE hacker that I have ever actually had a problem killing. ONE. So while your thinking your so grand with hacks, just keep in mind that I still own you.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

On some level, yes, it is annoying ... but i like to see it when someone has discovered a flaw due to some "oh they will never discover that" mentality in design.

Maybe if there were some common/global id that was used across all online games we played online (regardless of vendor) ... one could be universally and forever marked as an asshat.
1s1k_hellspawn
+5|6202|in the woods of maine
if you have to hack then dont buy the game. it wont be a challange, you wont be satisfied when you get an award... and seep down inside you know you suck
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
it wouldnt be all for fucking stats god damn it, i have played games without stats and there are still hacks. they probs just do it to annoy others and piss people off, some would still do it for the stats and they are idiots, just coz someone hacks at a game doesnt mean they are shit at it.
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live

Jameseyy wrote:

People who make the hacks themselves do it for credit, and respect, and they deserve it.
QFT
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

Parker wrote:

they fail at life, so they need to feel good about something......even if the good feeling is false.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6279
Aimbot people I can understand, very poor rego what EA expect, then they don't support the game via there stupid and pathetic EA Customer Support Area.

Where are these people at EA Customer Support Area? Pakistan? India? Seems they don't have a clue.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea

bullit wrote:

Murder Cheats Incorporated is on your side.

(hack website blocked out= *******)
Ummm i think you missed a spot
HansMeiser
+7|6645
this is stupid. its a fuckin game and sayin that cheater have no life and a "small penis" is just ridiculous. no, i dont hack, but if people decide to cheat i wont judge them. its punkbuster's business to prevent players from usin unfair advantages, and if they fail at it, i wont blame the ones exploitin it. blame the game, not the player.

flame away
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6729|Honolulu, HI
Last night my friend and I hopped on Xfire and played some IO Special Forces.  There are only about 40 servers left, so choices are pretty limited.  Anyway, we picked one out with decent ping and the first thing we noticed was one sniper who was running around in Warlord.  But he wasn't claymore spamming or anything...he was actually sniping!  It was ridiculous.  I watched him run around from the roof of the TV Station spawn and noticed every time he flopped into prone a headshot immediately followed.  Then there was a guy with his G3 set on single shot.  Nothing suspicious about that, but HE JUST STOOD STILL with his rifle swinging around all over the place, occasionaly shooting single shots that were always instant kills--my guess was an auto aimer helping him hone in on multiple targets.  Finally there was a 2 star general who was whoring the commander spot, and every round he would somehow shoot his noob tube up through ceilings into the flag rooms in the palace.

The best part is that these hackers were trash-talking and teabagging all along.  I guess for them, the hacks and the feeling of invincibility provide them with a sense of power or accomplishment they'd otherwise never have, whether it's in real life or elsewhere.  It's just sad that they're so desperate for an ill-gotten power trip that they're willing to shell out real money and ruin the game for the rest of us just so they can crouch on a few dead enemy's faces.
Jalabad
+7|6468
I don't really care about hack users, most of the time they are shitty players and no matter what hack they use, they are still bad players. Except maybe aimbot + svd, but it's so damn obvious that they get banned by admins in no time.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
I also say "wow respect who are programming these shit hacks and aimbots" somehow they are good at this.
They sell it for money and some nerds buy it and are happy about it. Its also a problem of PunkBuster that they cant detect it in other words the hackers who amde it are better programmers. Or maybe even the PB programmers made the hacks like the Anti Virus companies.
Hard to say why people think they are good if they use an aimbot or wh and then got 40/0 at the end of the round. they just LIE to themselfs because its not a win with YOUR skill...you ahd a program what made you to win not you.

PS: You can use aimbots or wallhacks or any kinda multi shit my Helo or JET will kill you anyway and you cant do anything
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6223|Finland
Use aimbot and you only have to join server, then you only need to sit at your computer whole day pressing one button. It's awesome isn't it!? Then you can say that you are so leet and other people suck, till someone comes with even greater hack...

Hackers -> Wankers
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6215
Hacking will always be a problem - deal with it!
In EA`s defense i must say that i notice a lot less hacking in BF2 than say CSS.
I really don`t care about guys who statspadd either, if that's the way they enjoy the game it`s fine by me. At least as long as they don`t ruin the game for the other players.
Me personally i don`t understand why people cheat and statspadd. I have played on a few knife/pistol servers in the beginning, but soon got tired of the 2+ hours long rounds and the constant "get ammo here"
The Knife and pistol medals also "taste a bit sour" when you know they have been gotten on a knife/pistol server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard