Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6756|Florida - America's Wang!

XanKrieger wrote:

Sgt.Scream.MDK wrote:

Two Words: Testicular Torsion
I Hear that, plus the corrective surgery, is DEFINATELY up there with Child Labor
The Surgery is nothing compared to when they try to fix it without surgery.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Sgt.Scream.MDK wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

Sgt.Scream.MDK wrote:

Two Words: Testicular Torsion
I Hear that, plus the corrective surgery, is DEFINATELY up there with Child Labor
The Surgery is nothing compared to when they try to fix it without surgery.
Is that when your balls twist up?  My friend had that happen in high school while he was banging his GF.  He puked from the pain at the hospital.  They had to sew his nut to his ball sack to keep it steady, plus he had to wear an oversized jock-strap type thing for a week.

Haha that sucks.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6563|United States
This one time... I got my heart broken by this girl... that hurt so bad...
$niperkiller
+4|6425|NH
just finished playin bloody knuckles with an empty water bottle
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

woke up in the middle of my appendectomy.
You guys that dont know what an appendectomy is and what kind of crazy, horrifing experience Omega went through, are so privileged. That is some phucked up shite.

The worst pain  I have experienced, excluding 2 right-knee surgeries,  was having an appendectomy around 11Am Thanksgiving morning. I was 12. That was so intense. You don't want to know how bad that hurt. Demerol was great though.
I didn't wake up during my appendectomy (well, strictly it wasn't an appendectomy, but once they got inside, it turned into one), but from the pain that led to me having it, I can imagine how that felt.

Unfortunately it didn't completely cure my Crohnes, and it still sometimes feels like my guts are being ripped open with a rusty hacksaw...
SoC./Omega
+122|6533|Omaha, Nebraska!
getting bean-tapped 50 times in 1 day...
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6712|Scotland
pneumothorax hurts pretty bad.

They have to extract air from your chest cavity while you're awake.   Fun times.
PixieT
+1|6174|C:\
When I was walking up the stairs with a McDonalds drink and tripped so the straw sliced through my tongue.
Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States
Holding in the biggest shit I ever had for 5 hours.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Hitting reply on BF2s.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6763|Rotherham, England
dislocated shoulder blade, ouch
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6542|UK

Dislocated both of my knee's, (well not at the same time)

Unsure which was worse, first one was my first year of high school.  Wet floor, guy slipt his knee into the back of mine dislodging it (I have weak knees) I was about to go head first into a concrete wall, tried to turn, and the bottom bone, sort of, stayed facing forward while I went round, and ummmmmm, yea, hurt like hell!

Second time, 18months later, was in my room, and tripped on a dumbell (I just woke up so was a bit clumsy), again, about to go head first into the tv (with glass doors open) tried to avoid it and knee gave way.  This time, the knee ball went round, so far infact that after waiting TWO hours for the paramedics to arrive (had to drag myself into the hall to get my cellphone which took a while, AND HURT, dislodged it even further), they got to me and said

'na ha, can u straighten that or is it to sore'
'WHAT THE FUCK DO U THINK'
'ok, well mr bell we will strap it up and sort it at the hospital'
'ooooooooooooooooooooki'  (I actually did say that cause I was on the gas and didnt know what the hell was going on, and for some reason everyone was talking in rap :S).  Ever been on a car journey and noticed the bumps in the road?  Yea you can imagen how that went for me.

Got to the hospital, and they tried to get an oxygen mask on me, which had bugger all oxygen coming out of it, had to fight a big manly woman nurse to breath, then some doctor came down, held it in and,

'C-R-A-C-K'

Finially, to make me feel better, they had hooked me up to the heart monitoring machine, and before I went to get the cast on, they disconnected it and it made that noise that means someone is dead!  I swear to god, I was like WAT TEH FUCK!

Good times, looking at that since I wrote most about the second, I will have to say that gets my vote

Martyn

Lovely
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
Was walking back from a party a couple of months ago, and engaged in a popular sport "drunken hedge jumping". I picked a bad hedge, and fell a 5 foot drop onto a concrete drive, side first. Totally snapped my thumb bone in my left (writing) hand, cracked a rib or two, and slashed my head. Me being me however, didn't think anything was wrong, just a bit bruised. Went to hospital a week later, had some scans.

I had snapped the bone in half, and dislocated the joint. Torn two quite important muscles in the process. The ribs were healing fine, ( i heal really fast), so they left them as they were. I went in for surgery the next day, woke up with two massive bits of wire pinning the bone back together. Get shot full of morphine. Lots of, it was fun.

However, it wasnt the fall, or the surgery that hurt the most...

I go in a month later, to have the wires pulled out, while still awake. First wire slides out like a charm. Second wire however, got halfway out, then the surrounding muscle, still healing, contracts around the wire. Doc carrys on pulling, ripping the muscle again, and leaving blood pouring out my hand

It meant more morphine (always fun), but feckin hurt.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)

fatherted13 wrote:

Get shot full of morphine. Lots of, it was fun.
Morphine's great isn't it!

After I had my op, I was allowed to self-administer morphine...
Zukabazuka
+23|6678
Well first I don't really broke my arm but I fell and took a hard fall and my hand came first so it was in pain for 3months or less and a week after that, I manage to make it on the other arm >_>.

Well that's about it. But have gotten a ball between the leg and damn it hurt
Brasso
+1,549|6623

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

this paper cut i got a few days ago.
QFT, paper cuts hurt like fucking hell.

Never broke any bones to date.   Never really had a "worst pain."

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-05-25 18:18:11)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6381|USA, MICHIGAN
the worst pain i have been through was when i was about 14 i almost cut off two of my fingers, i got them pinched in the sprocket of my bicycle, between the sprocket and the chain.  the doc said that i would have been in less pain if i would've just cut them off.  the second was when i caught an elbow playing basketball and the bridge of my nose was literally in my left eye socket, the break didn't hurt that bad, but getting that damned thing set back into place was a bitch

Last edited by hate&discontent (2007-05-25 18:26:54)

Donald O' Brien
+104|6696
I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few days ago, so that's pretty much on my mind right now.  It's probably not the worst pain I've ever had, but I just can't think of much else right now.
Brasso
+1,549|6623

hate&discontent wrote:

the worst pain i have been through was when i was about 14 i almost cut off two of my fingers, i got them pinched in the sprocket of my bicycle, between the sprocket and the chain.  the doc said that i would have been in less pain if i would've just cut them off.
Got gamer claw at 14?  Gives you a big advantage.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-05-25 18:26:40)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6381|USA, MICHIGAN
my pointer and middle fingers do curve a little more than normal when they are relaxed
MTNMAC
+6|6369
Shrapnel wounds to the face, neck, shoulder, and back. Shoulder was dislocated in the incident too.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6381|USA, MICHIGAN

MTNMAC wrote:

Shrapnel wounds to the face, neck, shoulder, and back. Shoulder was dislocated in the incident too.
that would suck, ok i'm offically depressed now.  and if no one else gets it, i know you will MTNMAC, thank you.

Last edited by hate&discontent (2007-05-25 18:35:02)

MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6589
Worst Pain I have ever experienced was, ironically, when I was doing service in Ivanhoe, VA, to help ease the "mental" pains (so to speak) of the impoverished area.

(I wrote my Common App college essay on this btw) It was just another day, painting, knocking down walls, cleaning up trash when we were all at the church located on top of a hill.  There's this big cross-thingy overlooking a hill. --> https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g163/ultimate5metal/collarbone-1.jpg
And we all decided to see who could jump the farthest off of it.  I said "I'll go first."  Seeing as I can dunk on a basketball net it's needless to say that jumping comes naturally to me.  So I take an enormous running start, leap off the edge, and I'm literally flying.  I'm about...15-20 feet up?  When I realized that, "Oh shit...There's a HILL behind the statue...I'm fucked..."  So I come down directly on my collarbone breaking it like so: https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g163/ultimate5metal/selfpwnt.jpg

It's odd how it broke in half upwards, when I landed with about 1000 pounds of force on it downwards.

That wasn't the painful part (breaking it), the really painful part was the drive to the nearest hospital...which was 4 hours away.  Not only was it four hours away, but the wait times made it almost 6 hours.

That fucking sucked (And no they did NOT have any advil or anything to ease my pain)
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
cut off/pulverised the end of my thumb and two fingers on my right hand while cocking a high power pellet rifle.  the offending lever requires over 40lbs. of pressure to cock.

https://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/mechanix202/p012698hz02.jpg

Last edited by Reciprocity (2007-05-25 19:00:25)

NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6840|Germany
I got one of my wisdom teeth pulled. Normally no problem (it was the third). But this time, the wound would inflame. No worries either, because of the pain killers. On the third day, a Saturday, my wound was reviewed by the doctor. First i got a local anaesthesia. Then he opened the wound again, searched for some remains of the tooth and closed it. I forgot to take my painkillers, and when the anaesthesia stopped two hours later, hell broke loose.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard