+2,075|6615
describe the most pain you were in
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6271
When I ripped my shin open.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6796|Lithuania
woke up in the middle of my appendectomy.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6689|Scotland
when I had a chest drain put in.

Man.... fuck that hurt
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

woke up in the middle of my appendectomy.
Tell me more
kripp
+42|6711|Florida (305)
When I snapped my knee right below the joint.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
this paper cut i got a few days ago.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6168|Reno, NV
Not sure if they have them anymore or if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about but....I was ten years old playing football with friends at school trying to catch a long pass when I leaped going top speed collarbone first into a small tree that had one of those metal bar with many teeth to hold it up and grow correctly. Either way, one of the spikes pinged off my collar bone and pierced my shoulder/neckline about 2 inches deep. I was bleeding like crazy and couldn't move from shock. Luckily I healed well (it's good to be young) with no internal injuries. HAPPY KILLING ON THE BATTLFIELDS!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6619|Keyboard
Gastritis and Colitis 3 years ago, I couldn't even breathe normally .
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

When I went through Labor
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno
I broke my ankle and the bone almost went through the skin.
Pw.Sultan
+15|6448|NC
golf ball to the nuts.. luckily it wasnt a square hit or id prolly never be having children but uh was bent over for a while and was soore for a few days lol.. least thats the worst pain that comes to mind proly had worse.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6627|California
I have the worst teeth...

TOOTHACHE!!!!

My cheek was swollen the size of a grapefruit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

I spent 9 months in Western Samoa and got 3 boils on my knee at the same time. 

I still have the scars from them.  Looks like 3 bullet holes.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6648|In You Endo- Stoke

Gooners wrote:

Can only imagine the pain caused by labor,like shitting a watermelon.

Probally my Appendix, god awful feeling like needing to go to toilet but there is nothing there.
Mainly striking pain in the stomach.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

Two stitches without anesthesia inside the palm of the hand after an bmx accident.

Labor is nothing compared to us guys having a bad cold
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6472|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
The bloody cramp I always get when I wake up... and guess where? in the foot I can't walk for like 5 mins and the pain.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6456|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I was hit with a bull whip across the both legs, nuts and my cock. I almost passed out from the pain, and every time I pissed for a week it felt like I was pissing razor blades.

Edit: Or when I got pepper sprayed for training, felt like a hot iron was being pressed on my face, and every time I would sweat the next 3 days it would start up again

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-05-25 12:27:47)

jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

ribs broke in a fight.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

Varegg wrote:

Two stitches without anesthesia inside the palm of the hand after an bmx accident.

BMX! W00T!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Can only imagine the pain caused by labor,like shitting a watermelon.

Probally my Appendix, god awful feeling like needing to go to toilet but there is nothing there.
Mainly striking pain in the stomach.
I was joking I have Balls
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

Varegg wrote:

I had 8 stitches for my ankle but they gave me anesthesia. But when i busted my head open they gave me 5 staples and didn't even give me anesthesia or even try to numb it hurt like hell.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6676

SgtHeihn wrote:

I was hit with a bull whip across the both legs, nuts and my cock. I almost passed out from the pain, and every time I pissed for a week it felt like I was pissing razor blades
And what were you doing being hit with a bullwhip while naked...?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Kidney stone, by far. I have had two surgeries also. Neither one came even close to comparing to the hell I went through with a kidney stone.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6503|Cardiff
i broke my metatarsal a week b4 my 18th b-day playing footie.  had to walk two and half miles to get home (took me an hour and a half compared to 40 mins).  couldnt be bothered to goto hospital coz i knew they would stick it in plaster. so i just had to deal with it until i got shitfaced on my 18th. 

hurt for ages after though ( i hadnt given much thought to after my b-day lol, i was young :S).

also getting hit by a car that i had no idea was there.  i can still see the guys face thru the windscreen as my head cracked it.

edit: oh and having my canines filed down with no anesthetics

Last edited by [THE] comben (2007-05-25 12:30:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard