~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6555|Internetfitlerland

Yay its Silver. 
Um new account (again), so Inf stats are abnormally high, then again, your quite good.
Try vehicles once in a while, it wont kill you
~c4~cheppi
+29|6375|Forest Green

specops10-4 wrote:

Sorry to tell ya mate, but your stats are not the best I have seen...

Your K/D is lacking, same with your SPM.  At least you have a variety of maps/kits used.

Just keep pounding on one kit or weapon and you will do MUCH better!

I am not telling you to whore, but if you can get really good with one thing, other kits/weapons/vehicles will come much easier.

4/10
Yeah thats my problem, i get bored of the same map and doing the same thing so i move around a lot. Especially as i don't use vehicles much, meaning i am the one who you will bomb 5 or 6 times per round.

You obvious speak from experience, looking at your stats, playing a lot of Wake, You have good jet skills meaning a nice SPM and K/D.

Maybe you should increase the other map times, out of the 28 maps, you have played 12 for less than an hour.

And I have a better accuracy than you though

7/10
Budzilla
+9|6209|Brisbane, Australia
Cheepi, you seem to like your nades more than the average player. Your KDR is rather low for someone who can get 1.8 ppm. You have obviously played everything EA has had to offer for BF2. Also you don't seem to TK much.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6496|Vancouver, USA
Budzilla= l33t
Budzilla
+9|6209|Brisbane, Australia

Cobra4545 wrote:

Budzilla= l33t
Moar depth plz.
Cannonfodder1973
+1|6232
Budzilla= Uber l33t

Kill streak of 46.. I like it!

Great win/loss ratio = Good team player imho

Lots of hours in chopper (mostly as pilot?) I get TK'd for looking at choppers......

1269 knife kills with only 816 deaths.... impressive!

No purple heart = Good work!

Cobra4545 = Quite l33t too

Nice to see someone who's not a vehicle whore, congrats

Good spread of kit use.. shows versitility.

No purple heart = Good work!

Your mission for today..... get someone with the shock paddles... more fun than knifing

Boy,  how badly do i suck when I see some of these guys stats. Please be kind
m8v2
Banned
+16|6312
Your WLR, SPM, and KDR  though low, are average in the full rankings.

You have a nice spread of time for all kits and a nice spread of time in Vanilla, SF, EF, and AF.

Keep at it your going to get better with time. +1 first for you

Last edited by m8v2 (2007-05-22 18:50:08)

RuNNer90
+22|6202|Germany
+   nice SPM! K/D is also ok. SF player, only 300 kils with clays, NO PURPLE HEART
  -   some more vehicle time would be g8 and your worst enamy list is terrible
EvilPropaganda
+1|6202|Chicago Burbs
Good accuracy exp with the sniper. Nice kill streak and BR. You need to bump up that AA kit time.
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6436
EvilPropaganda you have a somewhat decent k/d ratio, you've got a lot of the expert badges, I respect you for even playing enough to get to the rank you are

I wanna own u sometime
cypress_messiah
+17|6203
decent kd and med whoring possitive win/loss ratio :p
b.branscombe
+5|6218
Wow, lot of time as sniper.  Good accuracy rating for the rifle.  Not too many clay kills considering time spent as sniper, and you're not a nade whore, so that's good.  Maybe should spend more time in a teamwork position?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X
B.branscombe

Average SPM
Average KDR
Good WLR

It seems like your trying to find your niche, with veteran in a few kits. Overall your KDR isnt impressive with most kits below 1.0. You seem to be allright with the sniper rifle though, keept that up, its really brilliant once you get good! Also try and play different maps, alot of them are really awesome, but make sure to play ALOT more SF! Its good to see youve played some EF and AF as well, trust me, Karkand is a really shit map once you play the others!

5/10 Get soem SF time and that KDR up, and wail on some dudes witht he sniper rifle and it all should be cool!
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6737|Sweden
@raidensen

Ok overall k/d

High Accuracy
Nice with many sniper kills, sniper ftw;D
Likes wake, i also do that:)
Seems like a very good sniper and fun to play with.
CloakedStarship
+76|6582
Mushroomcar

Good accuracy, SPM and KDR
Impressive sniper stats.  The overall sniper KDR and sniper rifle KDR befit your supposed sniping skills.
I like wake, its very sunny there and the natives are to die for, but perhaps visit some other part of the world
Your medal collection is very nice, go for that expert aviator, not so far away eh?

Overall, there are no noticeable flaws in your stats, and several impressive things.  7.5/10?
specops10-4
+108|6760|In the hills
Average stats, moderate infantry and vehicle stats.  SPM and K/D is ok, pretty good balance of kits, and nice to see a best kit of AT!

7.5/10
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6506
Can't say much. @Specops10-4 (47380892)

Your infantry weapons are fair, 4/10
You seem to switch to Pla a lot on wake for the Gay-10, because your Plane kills and PLA time/wins are way high.
Try playing different air maps like Daqing or Oman.
Your enemies list is nice though, very few.
I just got SF working, you should try it, Iron Gator is fun .

Overall, I'd say 5/10.

Last edited by ~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ (2007-05-25 20:47:56)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6320|The | Netherlands
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~

Pretty low ammount of teamscore for a medic, ok spm and KD, nice accuracy though. Lot's of Karkand, thats fine but I expacted a higher SPM for playing Karkand that much hours. Rifle ratio is nice - it's above your normal KD ratio, nice expert explosive badge, but fix your first aid and engineer badge! Your kit stats are ok, you should play some more assault as you seem to be good with it.

Pretty nice.

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-05-26 10:17:20)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6245|Scotland!

3lmo wrote:

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~

Pretty low ammount of teamscore for a medic, ok spm and KD, nice accuracy though. Lot's of Karkand, thats fine but I expacted a higher SPM for playing Karkand that much hours. Rifle ratio is nice - it's above your normal KD ratio, nice veteran explosive badge, but fix your first aid and engineer badge! Your kit stats are ok, you should play some more assault as you seem to be good with it.

Pretty nice.
easily 100% the best bf2 player I have ever seen in the world ever.

Please, marry me immediately and have my children.
t0mhank5
+319|6729|Surge
Well, pretty much like the name says Jameseyy, youre a medic whore. IO, i suppose?
Alright infantry stats, though since obviously an alternate account its not fantastic; IO 2nd accounts are a dime a dozen these days.
Serious imbalance of map play time, weapon kills, etc.. But I guess you wouldnt be a medic whore if you did other things.
Dont just play Karkand, go into an IO city map rotation server every once in awhile.
I would say get some more badges and stuff, but i think youre going mostly for points, so thats ok.
What was your original accounts' rank? id like to see your experience prior to this account.

6/10
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670
overall KD is decent, but individually you could do better. Nice balance of kits/maps, good WL ratio, and a nice collection of medals. Just get assault rifles up to 2:1
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
voodoodolphins
+92|6720

SargeV1.4 wrote:

overall KD is decent, but individually you could do better. Nice balance of kits/maps, good WL ratio, and a nice collection of medals. Just get assault rifles up to 2:1
I don't know why you post in this thread you know that your stats are way above average and if I have to comment on something it has to be your overall accuracy....it is not bad, not at all, but i would expect someone with your stats to have higher accuracy- That's all otherwise your are very very good.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6608|Reisterstown, MD

voodoodolphins wrote:

I don't know why you post in this thread you know that your stats are way above average and if I have to comment on something it has to be your overall accuracy....it is not bad, not at all, but i would expect someone with your stats to have higher accuracy- That's all otherwise your are very very good.
Some people need their ego stroked.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6597|Melbourne, Australia.

killer21 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Killer:

Inf KDRs are slightly above average
Very nice chopper KDR
Very good WLR
Very good SPM
Good overall KDR
Not bad accuracy
Range of maps are ok...alot of karkand though

7/10
psH
Banned
+217|6400|Sydney

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

killer21 wrote:

voodoodolphins wrote:

Killer:

Inf KDRs are slightly above average
Very nice chopper KDR
Very good WLR
Very good SPM
Good overall KDR
Not bad accuracy
Range of maps are ok...alot of karkand though

7/10
Ahh TITS silver.inc...

Yeah ive seen you around, pretty good bout 8/10